Maj 12, 2024, 04:10:37 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.136 poruka u 18.752 tema - 20.950 članova - Poslednji član: Ostoja92
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: NESTO NASTA SMO SE LOZILI  (Pročitano 3154 puta)

Van mreže Polomac

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
NESTO NASTA SMO SE LOZILI
« poslato: April 03, 2008, 12:14:58 pre podne »
Bukvalno bih tako dao naziv jednom postu sa jednog Americkog foruma...Kada ga procitam ,tada se prisetim nasta smo sve bacali pare,a ono u nedostatku informacija padas na reklame...Secam se mog prvog preparata-DIBENCOZID----vauu, kupio sam mocni dibencozid ,sad cu da mu j....k......,kako cu da porastem...   :lol:     ;rolf;
Evo tog posta...
What were the first ones you guys took?
My very first supplement was "Dynamic Muscle Builder" from Weider it was milk and egg protein powder.

I remember clipping an order form out of Muscle Builder and sending a check via snail mail and waiting 3-4 weeks till it arrived. I rationed it like liquid gold.

Later I would gag on gym branded protein powder and GNC bought milk n egg protein powders which tasted and had the consistency of saw dust.

some of the many things I tried over the years were

Champion Nutrition

Metabolol and Muscle Nitro (my favorite BCAA's and inosine) Heavyweight gainer 900

Anabol Naturals

California company which made and sold free form amino caps and powders BCAA's Gammo-O Free aminos

Supplement scams of the day various manufacturers

Smilax
Boron
Dibencozide
Chromium
Gamma-Oryzanol
Glandulars

Twinlab Brands
Liquid aminos
various different "Fuel" powder mixes can't remember all of them but anything Twin Lab sold had the name "Fuel" added to it

Met-RX
the original 2 containers you had to mix then the packets for a few years in the 90's till Connely sold the company and they changed the formula.
I mean they had some cool shit protein panckaes pizza pasta yum yum.

Went through TONS of Designer Whey protein too which was a really crappy protein...looking back

Proud to say I never touched or took even one Muscletech product in my life.

EAS
took tons of Phosphagain with that gritty creatine in it, then their gritty creatine which you expelled more than you absorbed, I fell for the HMB scam too-also thier dextrose creatine blend.

SportPharma was one of the best companies out there I loved their thermadrene and their Vanadyl Ph felt like dbol. sad to see them go.

Later on in the 90's I started palying with some Bio test products and their Androsol really worked well (topical 4-AD) actualy gave really great gains but suppressed the shit outta ya.

someone post some more to jar my old memory.

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
Odg: NESTO NASTA SMO SE LOZILI
« Odgovor #1 poslato: April 03, 2008, 01:02:04 pre podne »
Ja sam se lozio na onaj Beta-metoxy od Ultimate-a i Sterol complex od Universal-a,mislio sam da je to neka carobna hemija :lol:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #2 poslato: April 03, 2008, 10:34:11 pre podne »
Ja sam nakon dibencozida,navalio na smilax i to na pipeti,hej pipeta pod jezik,e onda je dosao "opasni STEROL[DENGER]complex...

Spartak

• Gost
« Odgovor #3 poslato: April 03, 2008, 01:56:59 posle podne »
definitivno dan danas popularni kreatin!
mada tad nisam bio u nikakvom kontaktu sa bb magazinima i forumima,tako da nisam ni znao,samo sam cuo za njega i za protein,a zvucao mi je potentnije od proteina :-)

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #4 poslato: April 03, 2008, 02:06:55 posle podne »
Sterol complex-moja mala slatka tajna...dok mi se nije rasprsio san

Van mreže vuksa

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: April 03, 2008, 02:08:52 posle podne »
ih ja sam se lozio na animal pak i stak..kad sam video onog napucanog pomislio sam ovaj se nagruvao ovako od tog staka i paka..kad ono prc :D :D :D
al se nekad dobro jelo