Maj 07, 2024, 07:11:11 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.108 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: d0ss
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: UFC 126 Silva vs Belfort  (Pročitano 18998 puta)

deadgame

• Gost
Odg: UFC 126 Silva vs Belfort
« Odgovor #30 poslato: Januar 19, 2011, 05:45:43 posle podne »
Citat
@deadgame a zasto ti usvakom svom postu spominjes fedora
moze mi se,jel ti on mozda tata,ujak,itd pa ga branis?

Citat
ali me zivo zanima sta ce kolega nakon svega izgovorenog-napisanog imati da kaze, ako Fedor usere Overema...  Molim? Molim? Molim?
slatko cu se nasmejati

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #31 poslato: Januar 19, 2011, 08:36:27 posle podne »
mislim da su to jako " glup " zakljućak s obzirom da je fedor dobio svaku borbu ....

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #32 poslato: Januar 20, 2011, 02:30:48 posle podne »
mislim da su to jako " glup " zakljućak s obzirom da je fedor dobio svaku borbu ....
veruj mi neznam sta si rekao ili hteo da kazes left huk,i kome si se obratio,generalno je najbitnija sadasnjost,a vidim mnogi zive u nekim drugim vremenima dimenzijama,porediti npr. Marc Coleman-a iz 2005 i 1997,tim silvia,arlovski....najbolje da ubacimo i Joe Louis-a u ovaj mix....no nebitno...pogresan topic za ovo EDIT: Shawn Tompkins on Belfort: “Vitor isn't loyal to anybody"

MAURO RANALLO: “What about Vitor Belfort? I know that you were helping him prepare for his fight against Anderson Silva. Now, he’s at Xtreme Couture, your former home base, talk of him recruiting Mike Tyson to help him prepare for Anderson Silva. What is your relationship with Belfort and why won’t you be in his corner?”

SHAWN TOMPKINS: “Well, you know, Vitor has done this before. Vitor sometimes, he gets a little clouded in his head. It’s not that he brought in Mike Tyson or anything like that. Vitor just wanders, you know, and he goes where, you know, what’s happening, what’s famous, what’s popular and he’ll go over there and Mike Tyson isn’t teaching him anything. Neither is the other eight gyms that he’s training at. Just because he’s over at Couture’s and not with me doesn’t mean he’s with Couture’s. Vitor isn’t loyal to anybody. We’ve seen it before.”

MAURO RANALLO: “I do sense some acrimony. Are you then not on good terms with Vitor right now?”

SHAWN TOMPKINS: “I hope for the best for him, but you know for a guy who told me about respect, loyalty, and God and all this stuff for so many years, he sure did prove the opposite. So, we’ll see. Best of luck to him. Best of luck to Anderson, as well.”

source= http://www.fightopinion.com/2011/01/19/shawn-tompkins-vitor-belfort/ ima i Andersonov interjvju na ovoj stranici
« Poslednja izmena: Januar 20, 2011, 02:35:14 posle podne deadgame »

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #33 poslato: Januar 20, 2011, 02:55:05 posle podne »
Anderson is God,svaka mu cast koliko je realan i svestan situacije,sigurno jedan od najvecih MMA dogadjaja,pod uslovom da Vitor bude na nivou
....jer...velika je greska sto nije pocistio celu MW kategoriju ufc-a,a ima bar 5orica tipova za njega koji zasluzuju da se nadju u kavezu s' njim...
po meni Silva ima prednost na papiru lol,mislim tu na udarce nogama kolenima i ostale carrolije sto je mac sa 2 ostrice naravno,a Vitor rasterecen da ce popusiti TD i biti sabijen uz kavez,vec ce moci opusteno da napravi extra boxerski mec sto ce Silva prihvatiti,jer je pravi sampion i pravi covek,nije neka sisa koja uvek kalkulise,i nije ziceras,jer i da izgubi titulu,vraticee je u roku od godinu dana,ili najverovatnije da se cova smorio,i mozda ga gledamo VS GSP,i nemojte da se iznenadite da bude zagovoren cak u LHW ili u HW,posto se pricalo o mecu protiv Mir-a,Sonnen je pokazao da ne treba postovati toliko takva imenano fuck Sonnen,vec kakav ce to mec biti
strasno

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #34 poslato: Januar 20, 2011, 05:58:19 posle podne »

In the upcoming all Brazilian UFC title fight between Vitor Belfort and Anderson Silva, set for UFC 126 on February 5th, it would seem that Silva is the heavily preferred betting option among his fellow countrymen.

A Tatame survey asked fifteen notable MMA personalities including Murilo Bustamante, Mario Sperry, Conan Silveira and Amaury Bitetti for their opinions on the fight, with none opting for Belfort as the likely winner. Whilst there was a predictably significant amount of fence sitting, perhaps understandable since many of those asked will know the two fighters personally, Silva was frequently given the edge with many citing his more consistent performances as a distinguishing characteristic when contrasted with the erratic Belfort.

Sperry, among several others, also notes Vitor’s time off due to injury as a potential factor:

“I believe that his time off the rings might put Vitor in danger, and that’s why I’d point a certain advantage in Anderson’s favor”

Certainly, Vitor has been open to criticism for his conditioning or perceived psychological shortcomings in big events in the past, and when facing a champion that has defended his belt seven times (A UFC record) it is perhaps unsurprising that Anderson draws favourable comparisons.

Vitor’s proponents, to be found outside these fifteen names surveyed it would seem, can point to an impressive five fight win streak topped off with quick stoppage victories over Matt Lindland and Rich Franklin as evidence that he has found a more stable and effective approach. Yet even if we are to believe that Vitor has reached his potential it must be disconcerting to see that Silva has engaged in two title defences while Belfort has been sidelined.

On a technical level, Silva’s more varied stand up attack is enough to earn the backing of Sergio Cunha:

Anderson has an advantage because he’s coming from Muay Thai and has a bigger reach and variety of coups. I’d bet all my cards on Anderson.(necije misljenje)lol zbog duzih ruku

There is little dissection of how the two match up on the ground (though Jair Lourenço does give Vitor’s takedowns a brief mention), perhaps implying that few expect Vitor to enact a wrestling based approach against the feared striker, as has been the subject of some previous discussion.

Although Silva does emerge as the favourite, not many begrudge Vitor the capacity for an upset. His explosiveness is well known, and has frequently rendered him the subject of much speculation over whether he has “new” and “old” incarnations- both of which may have been superseded by yet another version in recent times. With Silva looking distinctly human in his last two title defences, Belfort is not quite in the Matt Serra position of facing seemingly

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #35 poslato: Januar 20, 2011, 06:04:29 posle podne »

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #36 poslato: Januar 21, 2011, 08:51:59 pre podne »
mislim da ce anderson silva promjeniti nick u legend killer ;D

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #37 poslato: Januar 21, 2011, 11:16:54 pre podne »
da najbolje widovmaker, i za promenu bi bilo dobro da nadjes neki dobar info ,intervju ili nesto slicno nego sto samo lupetas

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #38 poslato: Januar 21, 2011, 01:17:32 posle podne »
da najbolje widovmaker, i za promenu bi bilo dobro da nadjes neki dobar info ,intervju ili nesto slicno nego sto samo lupetas
ovo je bila sala i nema potrebe za vrijeđanjem

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #39 poslato: Januar 21, 2011, 02:37:16 posle podne »
ok, ne vredjam,vec se salim na malo grub nacin

Van mreže Laličić

• Bantamweight Member
  • believe in self !
« Odgovor #40 poslato: Januar 21, 2011, 03:04:10 posle podne »
anderson je po meni vec pobjednik.. victoru dajem dva minuta.. i to je to od njega..:)))

Van mreže bo88gdan

• Flyweight Member
  • Here comes the Pain !
« Odgovor #41 poslato: Januar 27, 2011, 12:35:14 posle podne »
 Anderson Silva all the way :D  KO 1 round

Van mreže milan87

• Lightweight Member
  • Train hard win easy
« Odgovor #42 poslato: Januar 30, 2011, 04:33:25 posle podne »
kol'ke zveri ovi iz poluteske  :o  :o  :o

Van mreže judge_wolf

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #43 poslato: Februar 03, 2011, 05:03:13 posle podne »
"I'm not a dancer, I'm here to fight." - Vitor Belfort

opasna konferencija za novinare. bolji staredown nisam video godinama. jedva cekam, inace kvota na vitora je 3.05.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephirothfemto

"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - bj penn

Van mreže Laličić

• Bantamweight Member
  • believe in self !
« Odgovor #44 poslato: Februar 04, 2011, 05:50:53 posle podne »
one more day,just one more day..