Mart 28, 2024, 10:14:31 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.039 poruka u 18.747 tema - 20.944 članova - Poslednji član: Markionybg
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: New Zealand Pro 2008  (Pročitano 9458 puta)

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
New Zealand Pro 2008
« poslato: Mart 09, 2008, 05:58:19 posle podne »
U subotu 15. marta ce se odrzati prvi New Zealand Elite & Professionals Body Building Championship u Aucklandu.

Nagrade su u ukupnom iznosu od 20.000 $, a prva tri mjesta obezbjedjuju kvalifikaciju za Mr O 2008.

Najavljeni su sledeci takmicari:

1. Oliver Adzievski (Sweden)
2. Troy Alves (USA)
3. Melvin Anthony (USA)
4. Gustavo Baddell (Puerto Rico - TBC)
5. Francisco Bautista (Spain - TBC)
6. Troy Brown (United Kingdom)
7. Con Demetrious (Australia)
8. Oscar Dexter (Tahiti)
9. Toney Freeman (USA)
10. DeShaun Grimez-Garcia (USA)
11. Wong Hong (Malaysia)
12. Jaroslav Horvath (Slovakia)
13. Sala Ibraham (New Zealand)
14. Dexter Jackson (USA)
15. Martin Kjellstrom (Sweden)
16. Michael Kingsnorth (New Zealand)
17. Moe Moussawi (New Zealand)
18. Bola Ojex (Nigeria)
19. Ronny Rockel (Germany)
20. Armin Scholz (Germany)
21. Sergey Shelestov (Russia)

TBC - treba da se potvrdi njihov dolazak.

Zanimljivo je da je jedan od organizatora i jedan od najvecih konkurenata apsolutnom favoritu Dexteru Jacksonu, Moe Moussawi.
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 09, 2008, 06:01:43 posle podne Vladar »
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
Odg: New Zealand Pro 2008
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Mart 09, 2008, 07:38:52 posle podne »
Dexter je odlucio da pokupi sve pare ove godine :lol:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Mart 09, 2008, 08:46:21 posle podne »
Pojacana ekipa u odnosu na AustraliaN GP..

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 09, 2008, 10:05:01 posle podne »
ma zajebana ekipa skroz
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže ĐORĐE KOLUNDŽIJA

• VIP
  • Heavyweight Member
    • FITNESSTRENER
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 12:23:49 pre podne »
Ekipa je stigla...evo par slika sa Flexonline-a!

Van mreže ĐORĐE KOLUNDŽIJA

• VIP
  • Heavyweight Member
    • FITNESSTRENER
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 12:27:01 pre podne »
Tu je i Robert Piotrkowicz,apsolutni svetski šampion koji je izgleda ipak rešio da se oproba u pro konkurenciji...
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 15, 2008, 12:30:05 pre podne KOLUNDZIJA »

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 10:13:13 pre podne »
ma ..sta je robbert..samo apsolutni svestski sampion..bah,.....tako kazu neki..

Van mreže markoni87

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 01:06:02 posle podne »
 :shock: Vidi te noge covece

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 02:06:59 posle podne »
Rezultati:

1. Dexter Jackson
2. Melvin Anthony
3. Toney Freeman
4. Sergei Shelestov
5. Troy Alves
6. Ronny Rockel
7. Jaroslav Horvath
8. Oscar Tua Dexter
9. Oliver Adzieski
10.Salah Ibrahim
11.Con Demetrious
12.Michael Kingsnorth
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 15, 2008, 02:14:39 posle podne Vladar »
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 02:10:42 posle podne »
Rus Shelestov je kao 4. izborio kvalifikaciju za MR O jer su prva trojica od ranije kvalifikovani za najveci bodybuilding show.

A evo i kompletnih rezultata po rundama.
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #10 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 02:21:11 posle podne »
Dex ubedljiv, Mel i Toney su popravili formu,a Shelestov je zasluzio ucesce na velikoj bini.....

Van mreže Mrtav_Hladan

• Middleweight Member
  • zajebano zajebano
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 04:34:04 posle podne »
Oliver Adzievski (Sweden) je inace nam komsija iz nama drage Makedonije inace zivi i radi u Sveckoj nalazi se u jednom malom gradicu 20km od mene nije se puno isticao poslednjih godina ali je veliki potencijal po meni za pro scenu simetrija mu je jaca strana. Evo postavicu i njegove neke slike da se vidi o kome se radi
Samo najaci opstaju i nikada se nepredaju

Van mreže Mrtav_Hladan

• Middleweight Member
  • zajebano zajebano
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 04:35:14 posle podne »
da nebih puno komplikovao evo njegov websait pa posetite i vidite o kakvom je bilderu rec
http://oliver-a.com/
Samo najaci opstaju i nikada se nepredaju

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #13 poslato: Mart 15, 2008, 11:42:56 posle podne »
 ;bravi;
« Poslednja izmena: Mart 15, 2008, 11:45:44 posle podne Polomac »

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #14 poslato: Mart 16, 2008, 10:18:09 pre podne »
JACKSON WINS NEW ZEALAND PRO
Written by: John Tuman and Allan Donnelly
Dexter Jackson notches win No. 3 of 2008

March 15, 2008

FLEXONLINE.COM

2008 is turning out to be the year of The Blade. Next stop, Las Vegas. Dexter Jackson continued his recent string of success by winning the New Zealand Pro on Saturday, his third win of the 2008 season and his third in the last three weeks. Jackson started his run by winning the Arnold Classic on March 1, then won the Australian Pro Grand Prix last weekend.

Melvin Anthony finished as the runner-up to Jackson for the second week in a row, while Toney Freeman took advantage of Moe Elmoussawi's absence to place third. Sergey Shelestov and Troy Alves rounded out the top five, with Shelestov placing fourth and earning an Olympia qualification in the process. Elmoussawi finished third in Australia last week. Since he was a co-promoter in New Zealand, Elmossawi didn't compete.

Special thanks go out to IFBB International Head Judge John Tuman and his wife Elissa for keeping us updated with commentary and pictures throughout these past two contests. Stay tuned to flexonline.com for loads more pictures to come from the New Zealand Pro.

Below is John's exclusive analysis of the top five in New Zealand:

First and foremost, I would like to thank Mr. Jim Manion, President of the IFBB Pro Division, for making all of this possible. Next, I want to commend Moe El Moussawi (New Zealand) and Toney Doherty (Australia) and the IFBB Pro Division for bringing the IFBB athletes into this area of our world. There are great bodybuilding fans here and they are starving for the stars of the IFBB to compete in front of them. Hopefully next year there will be more IFBB Pro shows in this area of the world.

As far as the athletes, all of the IFBB Pro athletes who competed in the past two weeks have been great ambassadors for our sport and our organization. All of them have done numerous interviews with newspapers and sports channels for local and national cable television stations promoting the IFBB Pro Division and the sport ofr bodybuilding. Some of the se athletes have been dieting since the Olympia and have been in competition condition for the past month. Yet they still found time and energy to meet the fans and press to spread the word of bodybuilding across the world.

ANALYSIS OF THE TOP 6 ATHLETES IN THE NEW ZEALAND PRO SHOW:

SIXTH PLACE: RONNY ROCKEL, GERMANY
Much better conditioning than at the Arnold Classic and Australia. Still needs more separation and definition from the back. Ronny is a great athlete and champion. He has lots of muscularity and I think if he would forgo just a little bit of size for conditioning, he will surely get back to the Championship Circle and qualify for the Olympia.

FIFTH PLACE: TROY ALVES, USA
Troy has been so many times so close in the past month. He is a true warrior. He has battled illness and being so close to qualifying for the Olympia, and continues to fight. He has been a great ambassador for our sport with the fans and press. His conditioning continues to improve. I hope that Troy is able to continue on this path and be on the Olympia stage in September. He is an exceptional athlete, the fans adore him and no doubt he will pursue the Olympia stage.

FOURTH PLACE: SERGEI SHELESTOV, RUSSIA
After having a nightmarish flight of over 40 hours from Russia to Melbourne, Australia, Sergey was extremely competitive but holding some water. He was able to come in a lot tighter one week later in New Zealand. With great shape and conditioning, he was able to qualify for the Olympia.

THIRD PLACE: TONEY FREEMAN, USA
What can I say about Toney Freeman? He has been competing for the past 30 days and always has been in the mix for the last four shows. He also has been one of Australia and New Zealand fan's favorites, and he took time out of his training daily to speak to fans and the press. With his shape and size, I believe Toney will be a very strong force to be reckoned with at the 2008 Olympia.

SECOND PLACE:MELVIN ANTHONY, USA
A great athlete and a true fan favorite. He is a great ambassador for our sport. As we all know, Melvin provides a whallop at the night show with a routine that is flawless, bringing the house down. In the beginning of the prejudging, he at first appeared not at his best. However, as he continued to pose, he became sharper and more separated.

FIRST PLACE: THE BLADE, DEXTER JACKSON, USA
During his tour, Dexter showed a level of discipline and dedication as well as ambassadorship which I would like all IFBB athletes to take note of. For an athlete to keep this type of conditioning for three weeks straight shows real dedication and mental focus that makes a World Champion. The pictures speak for themselves from the Arnold to Australia to New Zealand - Dexter has brought his "A" Game to every show! Truly one to watch for the Olympia!