April 29, 2024, 02:25:45 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.106 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: JAY CUTLER TUZIO FIRMU ZA PROIZOVDONJU SUPLEMNATA  (Pročitano 2838 puta)

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
JAY CUTLER TUZIO FIRMU ZA PROIZOVDONJU SUPLEMNATA
« poslato: Mart 13, 2008, 06:56:13 posle podne »
this is america.

jay cutler je tuzio comaniju zbog toga sto su upottrebili nejgovu sliku na svojim proizovdima NDS Nutritional Products !!

nds je upotrebila culterovu slike bez nejgovog dopsutenja

cutler ima ugovr sa muslcetechom i ovo je logican sled dojgajda u americi...

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_188164413.html

Body Builder Sues Nutrition Company For Fraud
(CBS) LOS ANGELES A professional body builder is suing a nutrition company for allegedly using his image on its products without permission, according to court documents obtained Friday.

Jay Cutler is alleging misappropriation of image and likeness of NDS Nutritional Products Inc. for invasion of privacy and unjust enrichment. He is seeking unspecified general, special and punitive damages.

He filed his lawsuit in California because NDS Nutritional Products does regular business in the state, selling such offerings as "Explosive Stack," "Elite Sports Line," "Evolve XL" and "Omega Cuts," according to his court papers.

NDS used an image of a photograph of Cutler taken at a bodybuilding contest and placed it on its products without paying him or getting his permission, the lawsuit alleges.

The image is cropped and has lightening bolts over it, but the person is indisputably Cutler, according to his lawsuit.

"The image is readily identifiable as being an image of (Cutler)," the lawsuit states.

Cutler has granted a license to use his image to a number of bodybuilding-related companies, including Muscletech, according to the suit, which says he has "created a lucrative business out of selling products featuring his body, including videos, photographs, books and clothing."

Cutler has one of the most recognizable bodies in the world, according to his lawsuit.

He has won three straight Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic body builder contests and placed second for three consecutive years in the Mr. Olympia competition.

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
Odg: JAY CUTLER TUZIO FIRMU ZA PROIZOVDONJU SUPLEMNATA
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Mart 13, 2008, 07:48:39 posle podne »
Jedan od nacina kako u Americi zaraditi pare...

Van mreže Manimal

• I'm The King Of Fatness
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Mart 14, 2008, 10:10:11 pre podne »
Jedan od nacina kako u Americi zaraditi pare...

...pa da, Jay tako i treba da napravi... ako i kada neko hoce na njegovom imenu da zaradi neke pare, i uz to sve prethodno nije napravljen nikakav ugovor izmedju dvije strane i bla bla bla....
...that's called business....

...way to go Jay....

Van mreže Nemac

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 16, 2008, 01:07:53 posle podne »
Pametno,svako bi to uradio,....