Mart 28, 2024, 09:56:39 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.040 poruka u 18.747 tema - 20.946 članova - Poslednji član: ylst
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Zack Khan  (Pročitano 40751 puta)

Van mreže Polomac

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
Zack Khan
« poslato: April 17, 2008, 01:31:35 pre podne »
Zack Khan

Born July 1980, Khasmir, Pakista

British Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 4th

British Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 2nd

British Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 3rd

Mr Universe - NABBA, Tall, 6th

Name: Zack Khan
Born:  July !, 1980, Khasmir, Pakistan.
Nicknames: The Freak
Off Season Weight:  Around 290 lbs | Competition Weight:   Around 255 lbs
Height:  6'0" | Arms:  22" | Chest:  57" | Waist: 34" | Thighs:  28.5" | Calves:  20"

Body Part most like to Train: Chest
Best Muscle Group: Arms (Lock n Load)
Favourite Music: RnB, Hip Hop and Dance
Favourite Movie: Scar Face (Nah am saying Thoneeee Manthanaa!!)
Fave Movie Actor: Al Pacino
Favourite Food: Steak n Chips, Pizza, Ice Cream, Cream cakes (Erm.. missd anything out)
Favourite Relaxation: Getting laid (only joking, not training)
Favourite Bodybuilder: ARNOLD (The main man)
Favourite BB Mag: The Beef
Qualities most Attracted to: Honesty
Best Known Qualities: Honest
Greatest Moment in Bodybuilding: Being one of the top amateurs in country
Greatest Anticipation for Future: Placing top ten in the Olympia    
Contests
A.N.B Junior U.K
Mansfield 1st place Junior
Mansfield 3rd Place Men's Heavy weights
Mansfield 2nd Place Men's Heavy weights
2005 2nd place in the mens heavyweight class British Championships
2006 2nd place in the mens heavyweight class British Championships
You should favor smaller and frequent feedings throughout the day instead of large and infrequent ones. Why? Because when you feed your body several times a day, your metabolism increases. Therefore, you burn more fat. Frequent feedings are of particular importance since after three to four hours of no food your body switches to a catabolic state (a state in which you lose muscle and gain fat!).

The body believes that it is starving and it starts feeding itself on lean muscle tissue and it prepares to store calories as fat. Bad scenario! Therefore, in order for your program to work, you will have to eat between four to six meals (depending gender and goals) a day spaced out at 2-1/2 to 3 hour intervals.

Every meal should have carbohydrates, protein and fat in the correct ratios. Having a meal that is not balanced (for example is all carbohydrates) won't yield the desired results. Every macronutrient has to be present in order for the body to absorb them and use them properly. Without boring you with the effect of food on the body's biochemistry, let's just say that if you only eat carbohydrates in one meal without anything else, your energy levels will crash in about 30 minutes and your body will be storing any carbohydrates that were not used into fat. Conversely, if you only eat protein, you will lack energy and your body will not be able to turn the protein into muscle because it is difficult for the body to absorb protein in the absence of carbohydrates. In addition, the ratios for each particular macronutrient have to be correct in order to get the results that you want. The ratio of my diet will look like the following:

40% Carbohydrates
40% Protein
20% Fats

Note: that for every serving of carbohydrates, you get a serving of Protein.

Carbohydrates:
Carbohydrates are your body's main source of energy. When you ingest carbohydrates your pancreas releases a hormone called insulin. Insulin is very important because:

First it grabs the carbohydrates and either stores them in the muscle or stores them as fat. Secondly it grabs the amino acids (protein) and shelters them inside the muscle cell for recovery and repair.

Most people that are overweight and are in low fat/high carbohydrate diets got into that condition because they are eating an overabundance of carbohydrates. Too many carbohydrates cause a huge release of insulin. When there is too much insulin in the body, your body turns into a fat storing machine.

Therefore, it is important that we eat no more carbohydrates than necessary and that we eat the right amount of carbohydrates.

Now that we have talked about the importance of having just the right amount of carbohydrates, let's talk about which are the best sources of carbohydrates.

Carbohydrates are divided into complex carbohydrates and simple carbohydrates. The complex carbohydrates give you sustained energy ("timed release") while the simple carbohydrates gives you immediate energy. It is recommended that you eat mainly complex carbohydrates throughout the day except after the workout where your body needs simple carbohydrates in order to replenish its glycogen levels immediately, something that will aid faster recuperation and rebuild of the muscle. Below is a list of good sources of carbohydrates:

Complex Carbohydrates (Starchy): Oatmeal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, rice, pasta.
Complex Carbohydrates (Fibrous): Broccoli , carrots, cauliflowe, green beans, lettuce, mushrooms , pepper, spinach.
Simple Carbohydrates: Apples, bananas, grapefruit, grapes, oranges, pears, pineapple.

Protein:
Every tissue in your body is made up from protein (i.e., muscle, hair, skin, and nails). Proteins are the building blocks of muscle tissue. Without it, building muscle and burning fat efficiently would be impossible. Its importance is paramount. Protein also helps increase your metabolism every time you eat. It also makes the carbohydrates timed release, so you get sustained energy throughout the day.

Everybody that is involved in bodybuildy or anyother sport should consume between 1 gram of protein to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of lean body mass (meaning that if you are 100 lbs. And have 10% body fat, you should consume at least 90 g of protein since your lean body mass = 90 lbs.). Nobody should consume more than 1.5 grams per pound of lean body mass as this is unnecessary and the extra protein may get turned into fat.

Good examples of protein are eggs, chicken breast cooked, skinless and boneless, turkey cooked, skinless and boneless, lean red meats, and tuna (6 oz).

Healthy Fats:
All the cells in the body have some fat in them. Hormones are manufactured from fats. Also fats lubricate your joints. So if you eliminate the fat from your diet, then your hormonal production will go down and a whole array of chemical reactions will be interrupted. Your body will then start accumulating more body fat than usual so that it has enough fat to keep on functioning. Since testosterone production is halted, so is muscle building. Therefore, in order to have an efficient metabolism we need fat.

There are three types of fats: Saturated, polyunsaturated, and monounsaturated.

a) Saturated Fats: Saturated fats are associated with heart disease and high cholesterol levels. They are found to a large extent in products of animal origin. However, some vegetable fats are altered in a way that increases the amount of saturated fats in them by a chemical process known as hydrogenation. Hydrogenated vegetable oils are generally found in packaged foods. In addition, cocunut oil, palm oil, and palm kernel oil, which are also frequently used in packaged foods and non-dairy creamers are also highly saturated.

b) Polyunsaturated Fats: Fats that do not have an effect in cholesterol levels. Most of the fats in vegetable oils, such as corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean, and sunflower oil are polyunsaturated.

c) Monounsaturated Fats: Fats that have a positive effect on the good cholesterol levels. These fats are usually high on the essential fatty acids and may have antioxidant properties. Sources of these fats are Fish Oils, Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, and Flaxseed Oil. We like to refer to these type of fats as good fats.

Twenty percent of your calories should come from good fats. Any less than 20% and your hormonal production goes down. Any more than 20% and you start accumulating plenty of fat. The way that I get my fats is by taking 1 teaspoon of Flaxseed Oil or Udos oil three times a day (I put them in my protein shakes).

Good sources of fat are canola oil, natural peanut butter, olive oil, flaxseed oil, and fish oils.

Water:
Water is by far the most abundant substance in our body. Without water, an organism would not survive very long.

Water is good for the following reasons:

1) Over 65% of your body is composed of water (most of the muscle cell is water).

2) Water cleanses your body from toxins and pollutants that would get you sick.

3) Water is needed for all of the complex chemical reactions that your body needs to perform on a daily basis. Processes such as energy production, muscle building, and fat burning require water. A lack of water would interrupt all of these processes.

4) Water helps lubricate the joints.

5) When the outside temperature is up, water serves as a coolant to bring the body temperature down to where it is supposed to be.

6) Water helps control your appetite. Sometimes when you feel hungry after a good meal this sensation indicates a lack of water. Drinking water at that time would take the craving away.

7) Cold water increases your metabolism.

In order to know how much water your body needs a day, just multiply your lean body weight in lbs by 0.66. This would indicate how many ounces of water you need in a day.

Van mreže Polomac

Odg: Zack Khan
« Odgovor #1 poslato: April 17, 2008, 01:44:07 pre podne »
PONEDELJAK-LEDJA,LISTOVI,STOMAK
UTORAK-GRUDI,BICEPS
SREDA-ODMOR
CETVRTAK-RAME,TRICEPS
PETAK-NOGE
SUBOTA-ODMOR I JUNK DAY,JEDE SVE STO POZELI
NEDELJA-ODMOR
Best Lifts: Squat 620 lbs for 5 reps
Bench press 520 lbs for 4 reps
Dead lift 700 lbs for 4 reps
 Dumbbell shoulder press 140 lb dumbbells for 8 reps
Full range of motion, mass requires every muscle fiber in the group to be worked, but that can't happen unless the muscle is allowed to stretch out completely, then contract fully.

High reps, in order to pump enough blood into the area and make sure all muscle fibers, even the deepest, are fatigued, do at least 10, preferably 12, reps per set.

Don't cheat, allow the muscle to be worked to its max, and it can't be worked to its max if the muscles around it fail first.
« Poslednja izmena: April 17, 2008, 09:23:25 pre podne Polomac »

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #2 poslato: April 17, 2008, 01:47:54 pre podne »
jbt ruke,ramena i latovi su mu nenormalni   :o
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #3 poslato: April 17, 2008, 01:50:20 pre podne »
Neverovatan je,jos jedno cudo iz Engleske...
ZACK KHAN'S
SHOULDER ROUTINE

EXERCISE                      SETS  REPS

Barbell overhead presses       3     10

Dumbbell side lateral raises   3     10

Cable rear lateral raises      2     12

NOTES: Zack Khan has finished second in the heavyweight class of the
British Championships three times (2001, 2005, 2006). The 6', 255-pound
Persian-born Englishman works shoulders once per week before triceps.
Previously trained by Dorian Yates, high-intensity adherent Khan
thoroughly warms up his shoulders and triceps with two light circuits of
side, front and rear laterals and pushdowns. Before each exercise in
this routine, he also does a 15-rep warm-up with a very light weight. To
eliminate momentum during side laterals, he lowers the weights to the
sides of his thighs but does not let them touch his body.
« Poslednja izmena: April 17, 2008, 01:57:50 pre podne Polomac »

Spartak

• Gost
« Odgovor #4 poslato: April 17, 2008, 08:13:34 pre podne »
ali ovo mi je glupost, da za ramena radi 8 serija ukupno

Van mreže djake

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: April 17, 2008, 08:45:05 pre podne »
UTORAK-GRUDI,BICEPS
SREDA-ODMOR
CETVRTAK-RAME,TRICEPS
PETAK-LEDJA
NEDELJA-ODMOR

A noge!?

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #6 poslato: April 17, 2008, 09:24:57 pre podne »
UTORAK-GRUDI,BICEPS
SREDA-ODMOR
CETVRTAK-RAME,TRICEPS
PETAK-LEDJA
NEDELJA-ODMOR

A noge!?
UTORAK-GRUDI,BICEPS
SREDA-ODMOR
CETVRTAK-RAME,TRICEPS
PETAK-NOGE
NEDELJA-ODMOR
ISPRAVLJENO....    ;)   ;)

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #7 poslato: April 17, 2008, 09:27:36 pre podne »
Radi treninge slicno kao i Dorian,s' tim sto izvodi malo vise ponavljanja i neku seriju vise u odnosu na Yatesa....

Van mreže celox

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #8 poslato: April 17, 2008, 01:25:49 posle podne »

Kakva glupost,vidis damu odgovara.Koji vrat covjek ima!

Van mreže R.Igor86

• Middleweight Member
  • U PEĆ!!! U PEĆ!!!
« Odgovor #9 poslato: April 18, 2008, 12:55:53 pre podne »
sve preko 10 serija za ramena je besmislica,jer ramena rade mnogo veliki posao u vezbama za grudi to ne treba da se zaboravi...pogotovo prednje rame...a zadnje u vezbama za ledja...
Dead Body Disposal
For those that don't know what to do after ya foes are killed
Shit could get messy when the blood flow spills
You never know when you might need to know skills
In body disposal it's no frills...

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
« Odgovor #10 poslato: April 18, 2008, 02:28:52 pre podne »
Ako ramena rade mnogo veliki posao dok treniras grudi onda imas problem sa treningom za grudi, ako ramena toliko preuzimaju malo ostaje za pekse - samim tim i peksi ce da kasne.

Takodje ne bih bas tako lako nazivao besmislicama programe koje upraznjavaju builderi na razlicitim nivoima - mnogi od njih rade vise od 10 setova za neku misicnu partiju - evo za primjer Sarcev i ekipa oko njega rade ogroman broj setova za sve misicne partije.

Razliciti ljudi koriste razlicite protokole i imaju rezultate, prave rezultate - na takmicenjima, u radu sa klijentima etc... Zato ne bih nazvao besmislenim sistem samo zbog toga sto ga ja ne koristim.  ;)
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže R.Igor86

• Middleweight Member
  • U PEĆ!!! U PEĆ!!!
« Odgovor #11 poslato: April 18, 2008, 07:44:30 pre podne »
Prednje rame mora da radi u treningu za grudi...bez obzira da li radili pravilno ili ne...naravno grudi preuzimaju posao u treningu za grudi ali i rame je to koje radi kroz svaku vezbu...
Dead Body Disposal

Van mreže Pirat

« Odgovor #12 poslato: April 18, 2008, 09:56:05 pre podne »
^ kao stabilizator, ono radi kroz svaku vezbu  ... ali i biceps i  triceps ako tako gledas rade kroz svaku vezbu....

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #13 poslato: April 18, 2008, 11:23:16 pre podne »
lik je monster

Van mreže R.Igor86

• Middleweight Member
  • U PEĆ!!! U PEĆ!!!
« Odgovor #14 poslato: April 18, 2008, 11:14:33 posle podne »
^ kao stabilizator, ono radi kroz svaku vezbu  ... ali i biceps i  triceps ako tako gledas rade kroz svaku vezbu....

Pa zato i za triceps ne treba vise od 10 serija...kao ni za biceps...
Dead Body Disposal