April 16, 2024, 07:43:59 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.089 poruka u 18.750 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: Richardpew
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Ketotifen  (Pročitano 13190 puta)

Van mreže Tanja U.

• Lepotica
  • Heavyweight Member
Ketotifen
« poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 11:39:18 pre podne »
Nasla sam kracu verziju osnovnih informacija o ketotifenu, pa evo da podelim to sa svima nama, no mrzelo me da prevodim :)

Ketotifen
Ketotifen was made popular by its ability to inhibit the down regulation of beta receptors caused by drugs like clenbuterol. Clenbuterol, albuterol, and Ephedrine used to be cycled on and off because they desensitize the various receptors they act on to produce their lipolytic effect. Ketotifen would therefore allow the use of these fat burning drugs for much longer periods.
If you´ve read my writings on Clenbuterol, you already know that Benadryl (the anti-histimine) can also be used for this same purpose, and is 10x cheaper and infinitely more available to most people. So why am I bothering to write about Ketotifen at all?
Ketotifen, in medical circles, is also recognized for its ability to lower levels of the cytokine Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-alpha), which is a catabolic hormone, and this is a property that Benadryl does not have to my knowledge. TNF-alpha lowers both testosterone and IGF-1 levels (3) (4), and strenuous exercise elevates TNF-alpha levels (5). TNF-alpha has also been shown to increase insulin resistance,, which we certainly don´t want.

Ketotifen and Weigh Loss
Ketotifen is used by people suffering from wasting diseases partially caused by TNF-alpha. I think, however, its ability to lower TNF-alpha is going to be overshadowed by anabolic effects produced by anabolic steroids. In one study involving AIDS patients, combining Ketotifen and Oxymetholone (Anadrol 50) showed that the Ketotifen didn´t add much to the Oxymetholone induced weight gain (1). Hence, you are reading this profile in the "Ancilliaries" portion of this book, and not the "Fat - Burning" part, even though Ketotifen is typically used as part of a fat burning cycle including clen. Benadryl is simply too much cheaper and readily available to use Ketotifen in its place with Clen. However, for Post-Cycle-Therapy, Ketotifen and it´s ability to lower TNF-alpha, is a very valuable tool. You see, Hypogonadism (low testosterone) often accompanies elevated TNF-alpha levels (6), and after a cycle of anabolic steroids, you are going to be in a hypogonadal state, with elevated TNF-alpha. Thus, taking Ketotifen with your PCT is probably a very good idea. I recommend 1-3mgs/day before bed because this stuff will make you pretty drowsy.

Van mreže Tanja U.

• Lepotica
  • Heavyweight Member
Odg: Ketotifen
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 11:43:07 pre podne »
No, sad imam vise pitanja:
1. da li se ketotifen treba koristiti samo u slucaju ako se koristi clen?
2. gde se moze nabaviti i koja je cena?

Van mreže TTgirl

• Lepotica
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • You are very cute,but I am on diet:)
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 11:45:58 pre podne »
No, sad imam vise pitanja:
1. da li se ketotifen treba koristiti samo u slucaju ako se koristi clen?
2. gde se moze nabaviti i koja je cena?

U bilo kojoj apoteci;):)Mada retko ima u tabsima,pre ces naci sirup..

"What's meant to be...will always find it's way...":)

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 01:33:58 posle podne »
Ketotifena nesto nema,ali moze da se nadje Galitifen sirup,sto je isto :wink:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Vexxx

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 03:25:04 posle podne »
Ne razumem shta cje ovo ovde.. :D

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 03:38:40 posle podne »
ukus odlican !
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže ATJ LUCKO™

• Heavyweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 03:58:18 posle podne »
jel se moze jos s necim kombinirat da se pojaca ucinak??

Van mreže hazard

• Minimumweight Member
  • Ohrid - Makedonija...
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 04:04:51 posle podne »

jeste.. clenbuterol... lol.. ma ketotifen ti netreba uopste ako ga ne uzimas uz clena.. sta ce ti?
Don't talk to me.. I'm dieting..
Ohrid - Makedonija

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 04:08:30 posle podne »

Mislis za clen?Nije mi poznato...Pricaju da sok od grejpfruta pojacava ucina lekova,ali u to nisam siguran...
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže hazard

• Minimumweight Member
  • Ohrid - Makedonija...
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 04:18:05 posle podne »
jedno je sigurno.. alkohol i ketotifen ne idu zajedno.. Alkohol smanjiva ucinak antihistamini ( ketotifen )

Alcohol changes how medications, including antihistamines, become accessible to the human body. For example, if a person takes an antihistamine while drinking one to several alcoholic drinks over the course of four to five hours (acute drinking), the same metabolizing enzymes that process the antihistamine will attempt to metabolize the alcohol, as well. This exchange could reduce the progression of antihistamines being absorbed into the bloodstream, making the antihistamine less effective. On the other end of the spectrum, long-term drinkers may constantly activate the same enzymes used to metabolize antihistamines that also process alcohol. A chronic drinker, in this case, could develop a tolerance to antihistamines, and it would take more of the antihistamines to be effective.
Don't talk to me.. I'm dieting..
Ohrid - Makedonija

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Maj 08, 2008, 04:25:38 posle podne »
ja sam cuo da se neki ljudi mogu napit od alkohola   ??? ???
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže Gavrolini

• Član
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Maj 13, 2008, 12:58:54 pre podne »
kako i koliko uzimati ovaj lek ili ako ga ne nadjem onda sirup ,da bih moga da pijem clen svaki dan?

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #12 poslato: Maj 13, 2008, 01:56:41 pre podne »
Imas dve varijante...od 14-og dana ga pijes jednu nedelju 2-3 mg, pa pauza 14 dana i tako u krug.
Druga varijanta pijes ga od 14-og dana pa sve do kraja ciklusa, takodje 2-3 mg.
Ima varijacija...popijes jednu bocicu pa pravis pauzu i sl....
Obicno se pije uvece, jer ces prespavati neke moguce nezeljene efekte - pospanost, muku, glad, suva usta i sl.

Half-life 12 sati

Van mreže SMALLbaby

• Minimumweight Member
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Maj 15, 2008, 12:54:12 posle podne »
evo nije me dugo bilo pa reko da malo pomognete svom prijatelju smallu :)

htio bi uzimat clen,a posto sam nedavno nabavio 5 kutija dimidrila(ketotifen) kako se uzima ova kombinacija.
koliko se sjecam dimidril bi se trebao uzimati prije spavanja,samo sto doziranje ne znam 1 ili 3 tablete?
ono sto me najvise zanima jel onda clen mogu uzimati stalno,recimo 5 tjedana ili je opet potrebno nakon 2 tjedna pauzu i jel se tokom te pauze uzima dimidril

« Poslednja izmena: Maj 15, 2008, 12:56:50 posle podne SMALLbaby »

Van mreže SMALLbaby

• Minimumweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Maj 15, 2008, 12:57:57 posle podne »
Imas dve varijante...od 14-og dana ga pijes jednu nedelju 2-3 mg, pa pauza 14 dana i tako u krug.
Druga varijanta pijes ga od 14-og dana pa sve do kraja ciklusa, takodje 2-3 mg.
Ima varijacija...popijes jednu bocicu pa pravis pauzu i sl....
Obicno se pije uvece, jer ces prespavati neke moguce nezeljene efekte - pospanost, muku, glad, suva usta i sl.

Half-life 12 sati

cek dakle za vrijeme dok uzimam clen NE PIJEM ketotifen vec samo tokom pauze od 2 tjedna?
ja sam razumio da sa keto se clen moze uzimati u kontinuitetu bez pauze??