April 27, 2024, 03:24:55 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.102 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: EVROPSKO PRVENNSTVO ZA ZENE-BB.BODY FITNES....MACEDONIA 2008  (Pročitano 32172 puta)

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
Odg: EVROPSKO PRVENNSTVO ZA ZENE-BB.BODY FITNES....MACEDONIA 2008
« Odgovor #60 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 01:17:46 posle podne »
what??

there is no anti doping in skopje???

what is going on here musledoc...I know that you are knowing lot of thing behind the scene...so..please...share some with us

....to choose the woman to undergo the dop-test It was used 6 balls....the woman that takes the numberX ball goes to the bathroom....ok? In Skopje one girl that was not choosen from the ball was FORCED to go to the bathroom.... !!!! Is this a fair thing?

I do not know, wher you pick up your sealy info, BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. No one force anyone, BEFORE THEY PICK NUMBER  FROM THE BOX. But then, they were force to do the doping test, if thay had the ball for testing. We had 25 doping kid in Skopje, wich is litel bit higer, acording to that we had 53 athlets in the finals.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #61 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 01:21:22 posle podne »
 ??? ??? ??? ???

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #62 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 02:39:49 posle podne »
This is realy info.... now J cannot write the name of the athlete...but as soon as the official score sheet will be publish...J'll speak more about IT!
P.S.  beiing a doctor of the federation...J'm able to know so many thing.....ok?

Van mreže meow

• Član
« Odgovor #63 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 02:53:52 posle podne »

I do not know, wher you pick up your sealy info, BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. No one force anyone, BEFORE THEY PICK NUMBER  FROM THE BOX. But then, they were force to do the doping test, if thay had the ball for testing. We had 25 doping kid in Skopje, wich is litel bit higer, acording to that we had 53 athlets in the finals.

@Gjoroski

Being 9 classes, each of 6 competitors, I assume you wanted to say 54 competitors, not 53  ;)

Van mreže Robert Međugorac

• VIP
  • Član
« Odgovor #64 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 02:58:41 posle podne »
Mali info: Zrinka je u apsolutnoj kategoriji dobila 7 prvih mijesta od 9 sudaca. Prema tome, pobjeda je cista kao sunce! Osim toga, slika apsolutne kategorije dovoljno govori. Predja je dao veliki kompliment Zrinkinoj formi i mislim da to sve govori! Ako netko ima "oko" za ovaj sport, onda je to on.

muscledoc,

Everyone hast the wright to his/her own favorite, but the pictures of the overall category clearly show Zrinka's dominance!
DREAM BELIEVE BECOME

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #65 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 03:03:50 posle podne »
J hope to see Zrinka in santasusaanna....  ;)
and then we will speack about..... :)

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #66 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 03:22:08 posle podne »
Please Giorosky explain to me another 2 questions:

1) Olga Stapanyuk competed ALWAYS in the -168 cm. cathegory..and this year she grow...competing in the + 168 cm.

2) Valentina Zabyiaka competed in Santasusanna 2007 under the ESTONIAN Flag..and this year under mother Russia.....J know she ownes a double passport...but this is a mean to have more judges with different nation but supporting Russia?

Very furbish..... :P

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #67 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 03:23:46 posle podne »
I already got the official lists with points so everything is ok.  :)
Yeah, new competition in Santa Susanna. And then we will compare competitors how their condition and total package is THEN compared to each other.

Cjoroski: I already got the official lists with points so everything is ok.  :)

Where do you get them?

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #68 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 04:27:55 posle podne »
musledoc...one simple questions..

what the hell is going in all category on evaery competition on every state..????

I have been in sweden....and beacuse one judge MARIA ERICSON I was 4th..beacuse she give to me seven 6 places and other judges give to me..2nd..3 rd...but..this is not important.....

look this year european in playa de aryo????........what the fuck is going on and on..and on???

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #69 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 04:37:49 posle podne »
musledoc...one simple questions..

what the hell is going in all category on evaery competition on every state..????

I have been in sweden....and beacuse one judge MARIA ERICSON I was 4th..beacuse she give to me seven 6 places and other judges give to me..2nd..3 rd...but..this is not important.....

look this year european in playa de aryo????........what the fuck is going on and on..and on???

European championship (men and women) are very dificult because the number of judges on the pannell is umbalance in favour of" russian and friends".....is more simple to find alliance between these and other nations of the balkanic area....understand me!
In a world championship this alliance is more difficult because other extra-uropean countries get in...brasil et so on...the level is higher but you can have a more fair method of judging!
Russian woman are stunning butfor  a old-manner athlete like Olga Stapanyuk it would be impossible reaching the top 3 in every continental competition...this on the paper (toalet!!)

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #70 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 04:42:45 posle podne »
THIS IS UNVELIVBLE.......

so..russia have that strong loby on every level of comeptitions?....but hove then this is not fact on world like you saying...I mean....president is from europe.....competition are in europe....etc..etc..

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #71 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 07:34:25 posle podne »

@Gjoroski

Being 9 classes, each of 6 competitors, I assume you wanted to say 54 competitors, not 53  ;)

Your math, is much bether then mine :)

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #72 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 07:47:10 posle podne »
This is realy info.... now J cannot write the name of the athlete...but as soon as the official score sheet will be publish...J'll speak more about IT!
P.S.  beiing a doctor of the federation...J'm able to know so many thing.....ok?

I do not need any name. I do not like to speculate. One who will loose, they have rights to cry and complain.
 Russians had a team of 24 people and lots of athletes. No body is pushing them forward, they do not need that help.
It is much better to be there, then just to be doctor of the federation.
You can be able to know the real truth, when you see it, then the truth you heard from one who is not satisfied with the results.

Van mreže muscledoc

• Član
« Odgovor #73 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 09:03:34 posle podne »

I do not need any name. I do not like to speculate. One who will loose, they have rights to cry and complain.
 Russians had a team of 24 people and lots of athletes. No body is pushing them forward, they do not need that help.
You can be able to know the real truth, when you see it, then the truth you heard from one who is not satisfied with the results.

To win could be a good result? A winner speak with me and J always speak about thing j know..... Giorosky you have not  aswer to the questions  made above.....but this is normal when anyone try to hid the truh...
See you in Spain :)

Van mreže Peca Dorcolac

• Član
  • Arnold Numero Uno
« Odgovor #74 poslato: Maj 26, 2008, 09:25:12 posle podne »
Sve cestitke za najveceg i najboljeg sampiona Milku Stankovic, koja je pre svega vrhunski covek kao njen muz Zoran, koja je pored nikakve finansijske pomoci uspeli da pokori Evropu!!!
Mislim da je sramota da se takav vrhunski sportista ne podrzava, jer se svakako od nje moze ocekivati i uspeh na svetskom nivou!!!
Pozdrav za sve poznanike a narocito za Tanju bilderku od Pece!!!
Arnold Numero Uno!!!
Milka-Best Serbian Woman Bodybuilder!!!