April 27, 2024, 11:43:53 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.102 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Interview with Ms. Figure Olympia Jenny Lynn  (Pročitano 5268 puta)

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Interview with Ms. Figure Olympia Jenny Lynn
« poslato: Jun 01, 2008, 08:17:54 posle podne »
We'll get right down to the nitty gritty. You have won the past two Ms. Figure Olympia titles. Coming in to the 2008 Figure Olympia the competitive lineup has changed with new girls taking the top spots. Considering you are a veteran in the sport and you are no longer with MuscleTech, have these girls become a threat?

Jenny Lynn:

Every other competitor is and will always be a threat. I have competed in nearly 30 shows in the past 9 years and have experienced every possible scenario. I know anyone can win at anytime so it’s up to me to always bring my best physique possible…..And, I will!!!!

Your physique is already considered the best in the world with two Ms. Figure Olympia and three Ms. Figure International titles under your belt. Are there any improvements or changes you have in store while prepping for the 2008 Olympia?

Jenny Lynn:

I have been working the hardest this off season that I have ever worked!!! I’m focusing on adding a little mass on my shoulders and back and also creating a bit more separation in my quads. There are always improvements to make!!

What is your training like? I heard a rumor you are now training with MD's own natural columnist Eric Broser, is this true? And if so, are you now using his P/RR/S training systems?

Jenny Lynn:

The rumor is true! In the past, I have always (for the last 15 years) created my own training programs. I met Eric at the Arnold Classic this year and learned about his training program there. Considering I basically hadn’t changed my training philosophy or structure EVER I figured it couldn’t hurt to give Eric’s P/RR/S training regime a try. And, although it kicks my ass…it has been awesome and it is absolutely working for me!!!

Many girls competing in figure over-do cardio. They end up doing up to 3 hours of cardio per day! How do you feel about including cardiovascular exercise in your prep and what types (i.e. HIIT, low intensity long duration, etc) of cardio do you typically find to be most beneficial, why?

Jenny Lynn:

I do track workouts (which are very HIIT) 2 times a week during my prep but the rest of my cardio is moderate 80% MAX cardio using a combination of running, stair master, elliptical and stair mill.

Looking at you you've got the look of a California blonde bombshell. Where are you from originally and where have you enjoyed living the most?

Jenny Lynn:

Thank you Shoshana…very sweet!! I’m from California originally…..born and raised. Yet, I currently live in Louisville, Kentucky. And honestly, It’s hard to say which I like better. Obviously, the weather is better in California but it’s absolutely beautiful in KY and about a 10th of the cost for real estate comparably. So, I can’t choose as of now!

Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?

Jenny Lynn:

I have a brand new puppy….Bacchus (the god of wine…of course )! He’s an absolutely adorable, 9 week old yellow lab who is big on chewing anything in his sight.

Growing up did you ever imagine you would become the best Figure athlete in the world?

Jenny Lynn:

NEVER!!!! I thought I would do one amateur contest for fun and be done…..but, nearly 30 contests in 9 years later, here I am….who knew?! What did you want to be when you grew up? As a kid, a Veterinarian…don’t most kids?

If there is one peice of advice you want to give aspiring Fitness and Figure athletes what would it be?

Jenny Lynn:

Find a coach to help you avoid all the mistakes I made initially competing. There are a lot of us out here that help competitors be their best. I love helping amateur competitors compete…yet, I truly get far more nervous for them than I do for myself!!!

Do you have a favorite cheat indulgence that you always have after a show? If so, what is it? If not, what are some of your favorite cheats?

Jenny Lynn:

Oh, I have a list….bread, cheese, chocolate anything, red wine, crab cakes, french toast…..and I could go on and on !!!

Have you signed a sponsorship deal with anyone since your previous departure? If so, care to tell?

Jenny Lynn:

As of today..No, I am currently not sponsored.

Jenny, I was browsing your website and saw something about a Transformation Challenge. Can you explain a little about this? And is that only for your clients to participate in or can any random joe participate?

Jenny Lynn:

Anyone can join and my next 12-Week Transformation Challenge begins on June 1st and the last day to join my Challenge is August 24th, 2008. The winner of my Challenge will be chosen as the client who makes the biggest changes to their physique and body composition during their 12 weeks working with me. On November 24, 2008, the winner will be announced and will win an all expense paid trip to come train with me during a weekend of their choice. This will be my third 12-Week Transformation Challenge and I’ve seen the most amazing transformations. It has been by far the most rewarding experience of my career!!

I also noticed you hold those fitness camps similar to what many of the other pros put together. What sets your camp apart from the others (aside from the fact that Jenny Lynn is in charge) and when is your next session?

Jenny Lynn:

As of right now, I have two one-day camps set up this year.
June 22nd in Ventura, CA
July 5th in Louisville, KY

I haven’t been to another pro’s camps yet but I am certain we all provide somewhat different information. I only know what I’ve learned throughout my career and what works for me and my clients.

Source: www.musculardevelopment.com
« Poslednja izmena: Jun 01, 2008, 08:26:09 posle podne Vladar »
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Odg: Interview with Ms. Figure Olympia Jenny Lynn
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jun 01, 2008, 08:21:13 posle podne »
More pics of Jenny...

Jenny Lynn
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Spartak

• Gost
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jun 02, 2008, 11:47:08 pre podne »
macka...!

Van mreže TTgirl

• Lepotica
  • You are very cute,but I am on diet:)
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jun 02, 2008, 01:25:16 posle podne »
Znaci,cica jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................... ::) 8)

"What's meant to be...will always find it's way...":)

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Jun 02, 2008, 04:50:57 posle podne »
Cica i po.