April 25, 2024, 09:47:13 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.099 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga  (Pročitano 177260 puta)

Van mreže The_Bulldog

• Super-heavyweight Member
TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga
« poslato: Jun 03, 2008, 11:47:30 posle podne »
Essentials of Anatomy And Physiology
Edition 5
Datum izdavanja: 2006 god
603 strana
24 mb

Odlicna knjiga za uvod u anatomiju i fiziologiju ljudskog organizma. Jasno pisana sa dosta dobrih grafika i tabela. Preporucio bih je za elektronsku biblioteku svakom sportisti.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286757067/Essentials_of_Anatomy_And_Physiology__2007_.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:06:46 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

Odg: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jun 03, 2008, 11:52:02 posle podne »
Sports Injuries Handbook - Diagnosis and Management
by Christer Rolf
Datum izdavanja 2007 godina
Stranica 230
10 mb

Vodic za dijagnozu i tretiranje sportskih povreda, namenjen sportistima, sportskim radnicima i terapeutima.

Preuzet kratak opis
Prakticna knjiga o dijagnozi i tretiranju najcescih sportskih povreda, koja ce vas lako dovesti do prave dijagnoze i sugerisati terapiju. Prevashodno namenjena sportistima i sportskim radnicima, ali razumljiva i prakticno napisana moze vrlo dobro posluziti i amaterima. Svima njima ce objasniti sta treba da rade u slucajevima povreda koje su obradjene u ovoj knjizi.

Mnogi ljudi kada se povrede prilikom sporta odustanu od treninga ili nastave da pogorsavaju povredu neznajuci da tu povredu pravilno saniraju. Lekari obicno savetuju da se odmorite od te sportske aktivnosti poduze vreme, sto moze da donese i pogorsanje u odnosu na pravilno tretiranje povrede.

O autoru
Profesor Christer Rolf je Izvrsni Direktor Sheffield-skog Centra za Sportsku Medicinu -jedini medicinski centar za sportsku medicinu u UK.
Kao hirurg specijalista za sportske povrede lecio je i savetovao mnoge vrhunske sportiste, kao i sportiste amatere.
Imao je vise zapazenih predavanja.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286686853/Sports_Injuries_Handbook_-_Diagnosis_and_Management.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 01:28:54 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 12:02:55 pre podne »
ANABOLICS 2006
by William Llewellyn
Datum izdavanja 2006 godina
stranica 650+
116 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Anabolic authority, William Llewellyn, has written and rewritten the definitive book on steroids. For over 15 years, Llewellyn has uncovered and compiled cutting-edge insider’s information from actual drug manufacturers, dealers, and users from all over the world, guaranteeing accurate up-to-date information. This reference manual is used by more professionals than any other book.

• The #1 steroid reference book with over 100,000 copies of ANABOLICS in circulation in over 50 countries.

• Trusted by forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, news organizations, professional and amateur athletes, coaches, and sports organizations for accuracy and legitimacy.

Inside ANABOLICS 2006 you will find vital information presented in a no-nonsense straight forward format. Including:

• A Complete Anabolic Overview: Learn about steroid pharmacology, biochemistry, muscular development physiology, cycles and stacks.

• A Complete Guide To Performance Drugs: Covers the entire performance drug spectrum of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids, Analgesics, Anti-Estrogens, Appetite Stimulants, Diuretics, Endurance & Erythropoietic Drugs, Fat Loss Agents, Growth Hormone, Hypoglycemics, Liver Detoxification, Masking Agents, Reductase Inhibitors, Site Enhancement, and Testosterone Stimulating Drugs.

• 180 Drug Profiles: Completely accurate descriptions on the function, benefit, use, risk level, chemical names, anabolic and estrogenic activity.

• Techniques To Identify & Avoid Counterfeits: Step-by-step instructions for spotting the newest and most sophisticated fakes including lab test results.

• View over 2,500 Pictures: Color photos help you instantly identify drugs.

O Autoru
William Llewellyn, is a world-renowned foremost authority on anabolic substances and their effects on muscular performance. An accomplished research scientist, author, publisher, inventor, columnist, and company C.E.O. in the field of sports nutrition and anabolic substances, Llewellyn has been featured in ESPN Magazine, Washington Post, Fox News Channel, ESPN Television, NPR news, ESPN Radio and several other national and regional TV / Radio news programs.

In addition to writing the ANABOLICS books, Llewellyn also publishes Body of Science Magazine, a quarterly publication dedicated to "understanding sports enhancement". He writes monthly columns for Muscular Development, and has written numerous articles for other bodybuilding publications including Ironman Magazine and Natural Muscle.

During his many years of anabolic research, Llewellyn made several epic scientific discoveries. His latest discovery of arachidonic acid has been patented for its anabolic properties and its "use as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass".

http://rapidshare.com/files/286742756/Anabolics_2006.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:07:35 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 12:15:14 pre podne »
Chemical Muscle Enhancement
by L.Rea
Datum izdavanja 2002 godina
stranica 220+
1.7 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
"Chemical Muscle Enhancement" (CME) is the equivalent of a bodybuilders "Physician's Desk Reference". Not only does CME profile hundreds of bodybuilding pharmaceuticals, many of which have never been discussed before, it does so in a fashion that has application to the greenest neophyte to the hardcore seasoned bodybuilding veteran.

This is not a steroid picture pop-up book, but an in depth study in bodybuilding biochemistry. After reading CME, one walks away with the knowledge of not only how and why various bodybuilding drugs work in the body, but how to use them in the safest manner possible. From beginner to advanced, adult man or woman, this is the must have book for the chemically enhanced athlete.

***Moja preporuka***

O Autoru
Over 20 years ago, Author L. Rea began his quest to become a Medical Doctor specializing in sports medicine. At 5'7" and 135lbs he was an avid competitive bodybuilder and martial artist absolutely sure of his goal, but along the way three things happened:

* He discovered that human performance enhancement is unacceptable to most medical organizations.
    * He became a bodybuilder weighing well over 250lbs.
    * He chose to pursue a living by pursuing his passion-- He builds Beasts!

Author L. Rea writes for Body Building and Strength Magazines throughout the world, and is the author of books and articles that are published worldwide in many different languages.

Drugi o autoru
"In 1995, after suffering a major pec tear, I nearly gave up on the sport of bodybuilding.  I came back after 5 years away from the sport and resumed my quest to become a professional bodybuilder."
"During my preparation for the 2002 Nationals, I sought out the advice of Mr. Author L. Rea.  I knew how to train, eat, and use supplements.  But what I needed was "specific knowledge" to allow me to take it to the next level."
"His tutelage allowed me to do just that and dominate the Super Heavyweight class, blowing away my competition!  Now that he's my full time coach, the gains I've made are absolutely incredible -- like nothing before I've ever experienced in my life.  With the help of Mr. Rea, I've added 25 pounds of new muscle to my physique and I'm still growing!"

Tony Freeman, World Class Bodybuilder

http://rapidshare.com/files/286603706/Chemical_Muscle_Enhancement.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 12:02:47 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #4 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 12:29:20 pre podne »
Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution
by Dr. Robert Atkins
Datum izdavanja 2002 godina
Broj stranica 230
3.3 mb

Preuzet krata opis
This is an updated version of the book I wrote ten years ago to help as many people as I could to lose weight. I felt certain then-and continue to do so-that the widespread dissemination of misinformation about what constitutes a healthy diet had caused that epidemic of weight gain in this country.
The book made a greater impact than anyone might have predicted. Its sales exceeded ten million copies, and it was the number one-selling diet and health book in the U.S. for nearly five years. In fact, it has been the all-time top seller in its field. Certainly of the millions of people who've read it, a large percentage followed its precepts, lost weight, kept it off and decisively improved their health.
What you hold in your hands is a thoroughly rewritten version of that work. Having listened with care to the people who followed my weight control program, I've clarified and improved the "do-ability" of the practical chapters of this book. I've added many new case histories and a horde of new and improved recipes. Finally, I've incorporated information on the recent upsurge of scientific evidence. We had it right ten years ago, but now we have twice as much research to confirm the nutritional approach championed by New Diet Revolution.
-Robert C. Atkins, MD

O Autoru
Robert Coleman Atkins, MD (October 17, 1930 – April 17, 2003) was an American physician and cardiologist, best known for the Atkins Nutritional Approach (or "Atkins Diet"), a popular but controversial way of dieting that entails eating low-carbohydrate and high-protein foods, in addition to leaf vegetables and dietary supplements.

Atkins graduated from the University of Michigan in 1951 and received a medical degree from Cornell Medical College in 1955, after which he specialized in cardiology and complementary medicine. He died due to injuries sustained by a fall outside his offices in New York City.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286603705/ATKINS__Robert_C._-_Dr._Atkins__New_Diet_Revolution.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 12:04:18 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 12:45:39 pre podne »
The Poliquin Principles: Successful Methods for Strength and Mass Development
by Charles Poliquin
Datum izdavanja 1997 godina
Broj stranica 130+
76 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
The Poliquin Principles has been been described as being accessible to the beginner and also of use to the more advanced trainer. The book is extremely well-researched and contains references to studies done on several continents. In Amazon.com's editorial review they noted, "From obscure European journals, [Poliquin] found a ton of information on such arcana as the speed at which an exercise should be performed and the amount of rest that should be taken between exercises." Despite the emphasis on research and technical nature of much of the book, Amazon.com gave it a positive review and summarized it as, "... a serious training manual that's also a lot of fun to read." Other reviews were positive overall, but criticized the layout and poor photos which did not serve much illustrative purpose.

O Autoru
Charles Poliquin is a Canadian strength training coach who has trained world class athletes such as Olympic Gold medal sprinter Donovan Bailey, National Football League (NFL) Pro Bowl wide receiver David Boston, and National Hockey League (NHL) All-Star Chris Pronger among others. Poliquin, a native of Ottawa, Canada, has trained Olympic medalists in 12 different sports and possesses a B.Sc. in Kinesiology and a M.Sc. in Exercise Physiology. Poliquin garnered some mainstream recognition for his column in the fitness publication Muscle Media 2000 in which he gave his strength-training advice in monthly articles to the general public, and later through the online and print versions of Testosterone Magazine. Poliquin has also published several books. As a columnist, Poliquin, who speaks 3 different languages (English, French, and German), has written over 500 articles which have been translated into 7 different languages (English, Swedish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Japanese). His first book The Poliquin Principles formatted a basic summary of his training methods and provided insight into the training regimens of some of the world's top athletes. Poliquin also promoted and helped popularize German volume training.

Neki od sportista koje je trenirao
# Donovan Bailey, Olympic Gold Medalist 100 m sprint
# David Boston, NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver
# Al MacInnis, Retired NHL defenseman, Norris Trophy winner
# Joe Nieuwendyk, Florida Panthers, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Stanley Cup winner
# Chris Pronger, Anaheim Ducks, Stanley Cup winner; winner of Norris and Hart Trophies
# Canadian short-track speed-skating team
# Dwight Phillips, Olympic Gold Medalist long jumper
# Nanceen Perry, World Record Holder 4 x 200 m
# Michelle Freeman, former number 1 ranked hurdler in the World
# Chris Thorpe, Olympic Silver & Bronze Medalist, Double's Luge
# Adam Nelson, World Champion & 2x Olympic Silver Medalist, Shot Put
# Gary Roberts, NHL player—Roberts credits Poliquin with helping him make a successful return to the NHL after 2 of his previous return attempts failed due to physical injury.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286603702/Charles_Poliquin-The_Poliquin_Principles.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 12:05:11 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 01:27:45 pre podne »
Beyond Bodybuilding
by Pavel Tsatsouline
Datum izdavanja 2005 godine
Broj stranica 340+
9.4 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Smash Your Training Plateaus, overcome injuries, make unprecedented strength gains and grow more muscle… with a classical education in the wisdom of the past and the scientific breakthroughs of the modern day masters

O Autoru
Pavel Tsatsouline (born Aug. 23, 1969 in Minsk, USSR) is a fitness instructor and a nationally ranked kettlebell competitor in the former Soviet Union. He is involved with the evolving field of martial arts fitness and is a major proponent of the traditional Russian fitness tool, the kettlebell, as an exercise and strengthening tool.
Tsatsouline was a physical training instructor for the Soviet special forces. He has trained personnel from the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, the National Nuclear Security Administration / U.S. Department of Energy, and the US Secret Service.
He was voted a "Hot Trainer" by Rolling Stone in 2001.
Tsatsouline has published articles in Milo magazine and Performance Press.

Drugi o knjizi
“Beyond Bodybuilding is a treasure chest of strength training secrets.”—Larry Scott, first Mr. Olympia

http://rapidshare.com/files/286745301/Pavel_Tsatsouline_-_Beyond_Bodybuilding.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:08:36 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 01:46:57 pre podne »
Bodybuilding Nutrition
by Skip La Cour
Datum izdavanja 2000 godina
Broj stranica 80+
1.3 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Here’s what you’ll learn in this special presentation of nutrition:

* The Importance Of Good Nutrition
        * Good Eating Habits Are Built Upon A Foundation Of Motivation
        * The Three Most Important Keys To Understanding Effective Bodybuilding Nutrition
        * Simplicity And Efficiency Is What’s Important In A Nutritional Program
        * The Macronutrients And What They Do For Us -- Protein, Carbohydrates And Fat Explained
        * The "Right" Ratio Of Macronutrtients
        * Determining How Many Calories You Should Eat
        * Skip La Cour’s Simple Way To Determine Your Maintenance Level
        * Body Composition
        * Determining How Many Meals To Eat Each Day
        * Skip La Cour’s Basic Meal Plan
        * Eating To Build Muscle Mass
        * How To Calculate The Percentages Of Macrocnutrients In Your Food – A Quick Nutrition Mathematics Review
        * The Importance Of Protein
        * How Much Protein You Should Eat To Build Muscle
        * Skip La Cour Explains His "Protein Consumption Window Of Opportunity" Theory
        * The Danger Of Eating Too Much Protein
        * The "Bulking Up" Strategy For Packing On Muscle Mass
        * Eating To Lose Body Fat
        * There’s No Substitute For Hard Work When It Comes To Losing Body Fat
        * Why Starchy Carbohydrates May Not Be As Good For You As You Think
        * Building Muscle And Losing Body Fat At The Same Time
        * Dealing With The Challenge Of A Slow Metabolism
        * Dealing With The Challenge Of A Fast Metabolism
        * Why You Should Keep Your Diet Simple
        * The Benefits Of Adding "Good" Fat To Your Diet And The Painful Lesson I Learned!
        * Skip La Cour’s First 5 To 6 Months Of Dieting The Year He Won The NPC Team Universe
        * Skip La Cour’s Last 10 To 12 Weeks Of Dieting The Year He Won The NPC Team Universe
        * Skip La Cour’s New And Improved "Good Fat" Diet
        * The Importance Of Drinking Plenty Of Water
        * Skip La Cour’s Tip For Drinking More Water
        * The Benefits Of Adding Salt To Your Meals
        * Getting Shredded And Maintaining Muscle Is A Matter Of Heart
        * How Do You Know That You’re Losing Muscle?
        * Incorporating "Cheat Days" Into Your Disciplined Diet Without Feeling Guilty
        * The Bodybuilding Triad: A Visual Demonstration Of The Importance Of Nutrition
        * Skip La Cour’s Top Ten Nutrition Tips
        * Samples Of Skip La Cour’s Nutritional Programs
        * Skip La Cour’s Ten Tips For Eating Well Despite Your Busy Schedule
        * 10 Keys to Creating an Effective Nutritional Plan

O Autoru
Skip La Cour has become a pioneer in drug-free bodybuilding by the example he has set on the competitive bodybuilding stage and by his articles and seminars about natural bodybuilding. Delivering what he describes as "information and inspiration for drug-free training," La Cour is fulfilling his mission by helping hundreds of people around the world improve their nutrition and supplementation habits, increase their level of training knowledge, and be motivated to develop their physiques to outstanding levels naturally.

In 1992 he became the first man in the history of the AAU to ever to win the Mr. California and Mr. Natural California in the same year. Drug-free for life, La Cour first appeared on the national scene in 1994, when he won the Musclemania Natural Bodybuilding Championships on ESPN television. He became one of the top amateur drug-free bodybuilders in the nation by becoming the 1995 NPC Team Universe Heavyweight National Champion and earning a spot on the five-man USA Bodybuilding Team competing in the much-heralded Mr. Universe contest.

He has accomplished much as a writer, contributing to several national and international bodybuilding publications over the last few years. La Cour is currently a featured writer for All Natural Muscular Development, with two monthly columns "Skip La Cour's Natural Bodybuilding Digest" and "Thinking Big." He is also a writer for Great Lakes Fitness Guide, Steele Jungle, and Natural Muscle Magazine. For over two years, he wrote "Lean and Clean," a monthly column in Ironman magazine and was a contributor to Advanced Supplementation Techniques, a nationwide newsletter produced by AST Research. Skip is a contributor to the online bodybuilding magazine Digital Physique.

La Cour has been an endorsed bodybuilder for Met-Rx, AST Research, and TWINLAB nutritional supplements. He has also starred in a national television commercial while appearing in several others.

Competitive Record

* 2002 NPC Team Universe Championships (Men's) - 1st
    * 1997 NPC Team Universe (Drug-Tested Nationals) 5th Heavyweights*
    * 1997 NPC USA Did Not Place in Heavyweights
    * 1996 NPC Team Universe (Drug-Tested Nationals) 2nd Heavyweights *
    * 1995 NPC Team USA Bodybuilding Team Member at Mr. Universe in Guam
    * 1995 NPC Team Universe (Drug-Tested Nationals) Heavyweight Class Champion*
    * 1994 Musclemania Natural Bodybuilding Championships Overall Champion *
    * 1994 NPC Natural Nationals (Team Universe) 3rd Heavyweights*
    * 1994 Ironman Naturally (Southern California) Overall Champion *
    * 1994 ABCC Natural California Class Champion *
    * 1994 NPC Emerald Cup 3rd Heavyweights
    * 1994 NPC San Jose 3rd Heavyweights
    * 1993 Natural Musclemania 2nd Heavyweights*
    * 1992 AAU Mr. California Overall Champion
    * 1992 AAU Mr. Natural California Overall Champion *
    * 1992 NPC Contra Costa Light-Heavyweight Class Champion
    * 1992 NPC Northern California 2nd Heavyweights
    * 1990 AAU Mr. Western Natural USA Overall Champion *
    * 1990 ABA World Cup of Natural Bodybuilding Overall Champion *
    * 1990 AAU Mr. Fremont Overall Champion
    * *Denotes Drug-Tested Contests (method: polygraph-lie detector, urinalysis, or both)

http://rapidshare.com/files/286603708/Skip_La_Cour_-_Bodybuilding_Nutrition.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 12:06:10 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #8 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 01:59:30 pre podne »
Strength Training Anatomy - second edition
by Frédéric Delavier
Datum izdavanja 2005 godine
Broj stranica 150+
87 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Discover for yourself the magic of Strength Training Anatomy, one of the best-selling strength training books ever published!
Get an intricate look at strength training from the inside out. Strength Training Anatomy, with nearly half a million copies already sold, brings anatomy to life with more than 400 full-color illustrations. This detailed artwork showcases the muscles used during each exercise and delineates how these muscles interact with surrounding joints and skeletal structures. Like having an X-ray for each exercise, the information gives you a multilateral view of strength training not seen in any other resource.
This updated bestseller also contains new information on common strength training injuries and preventive measures to help you exercise safely. Chapters are devoted to each major muscle group, with 115 total exercises for arms, shoulders, chest, back, legs, buttocks, and abdomen.
The former editor in chief of PowerMag in France, author and illustrator Frédéric Delavier is a journalist for Le Monde du Muscle and a contributor to Men’s Health Germany and several other strength publications.

***Moja preporuka pocetnicima***

O Autoru
The former editor in chief of the French magazine PowerMag, Frédéric Delavier is currently a journalist for the French magazine Le Monde du Muscle and a contributor to several other muscle publications, including Men’s Health Germany.
Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious École des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculté de Médecine.
Delavier won the French powerlifting title in 1988 and makes annual presentations on the sports applications of biomechanics at conferences in Switzerland. His teaching efforts have earned him the Grand Prix de Techniques et de Pédagogie Sportive. Delavier lives in Paris, France.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286712410/Strength_Training_Anatomy_2nd_Edition.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:50:39 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #9 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 02:23:45 pre podne »
Weight-training technique
by Stuart McRobert
Datum izdavanja 1996 godina
Broj stranica 220+
15.5 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Achieving your physique, strength or fitness goals hinges on the bedrock of correct exercise techniques. This guide will teach you how to use perfect exercise technique. Whether you're a hardcore bodybuilder or a fitness trainee, male or female, beginner or very advanced this book is for you.

O Autoru
Stuart McRobert (born 1958 in England) is a writer on strength training, best known as the founder and publisher of Hardgainer magazine.
McRobert started weight training at age 15, and began writing articles on weight training while attending college in Liverpool, England. His first article was published in Iron Man in July, 1981. McRobert moved to Cyprus in 1983, teaching at an English language school in Nicosia.
McRobert founded CS Publishing, and began publishing Hardgainer in July, 1989. He continued publishing the magazine until June, 2004. Despite no longer publishing the magazine, he continues to operate the Hardgainer web site and his book publishing operation. In addition to Hardgainer, McRobert has published numerous articles in popular bodybuilding magazines such as Iron Man. He has written several books:

* Brawn (1991)
    * The Insider's Tell-All Handbook On Weight-Training Technique (1996)
    * Beyond Brawn (1998)
    * Further Brawn (2001)
    * Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Look Great (2006)

McRobert lives in Nicosia, Cyprus with his wife and two daughters.

Training philosophy

McRobert is focused on strength training for the so-called 'Hardgainer', someone who is not a natural athlete (the vast majority of all trainees). He feels that most of the workouts that are published in the popular press and magazines are not effective for normal people (without genetic advantages and not taking steroids) and will either be ineffective or induce injury if attempted.
McRoberts emphasizes strict, correct form for lifts to avoid the possibility of injury, and his publications are exhaustively detailed about correct and incorrect forms. Trainees are also encouraged to use only weights that allow strict form to be maintained. Routines are also to be entered into gradually, again to prevent injury.
McRobert also endorses Active Release Therapy and Trigger Point Therapy between workouts to minimize discomfort and injury.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286749559/Stuart_McRobert_-_Weight_Training_Techniques.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:09:34 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #10 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 02:40:39 pre podne »
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle
by Tom Venuto
Datum izdavanja 2003
Broj stranica 340
2 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle weighs in at an impressive 340 pages. The book is really solid and has not a single picture although there are some tables of information so there is a lot of reading to do. You can still print up the book but just as any other book on the internet you are going to have to either read the book on your computer or get it printed up.

I will not review each chapter individually but instead would like to go through an overview of the sections of the book as well as list some points that the author raises.

Introduction
Tom Venuto stresses the importance of some principles such as no quick fixes, weight loss is not the same as fat loss and that the book is not even just about fat loss but more about making people healthier.

Goal setting, strategies and motivation.
As we all know goal setting is very important to reaching what you want with your health and although I have written extensively about this subject in the past Tom Venuto has done an admirable job in really crystallizing the art of goal setting so that it will work much better for almost anyone.

Body types, how to identify what you need
This is the first place in this book where I like the way that Tom Venuto has really broken down how people have different body types. Almost every trainer I have ever seen thinks that every person’s body will react the same way with the same diet and exercise and this book stops that idea dead in its tracks.

Eating, Food, Liquids, and actual meal plans
Tom Venuto covers a couple of very important points that are very often overlooked in most other books and those are proper intake of liquids and foods that you should eat. Tom Venuto uses about 20 pages to cover foods that you should and should not eat including replacements for some of the bad foods that you are already eating.

Supplements
Tom Venuto and I are of essentially the same mind on the use of supplements and how this industry is very good at marketing many overpriced products with very little benefits to almost any user unless they are in a very sickly state. Let’s face it, in North America our prosperity has not lead most people to under eat so the supplementation is not the most important thing.

However, Tom Venuto has included information on the most important supplements and I was a little surprised but happy to see how straightforward he is about many of the supplements in the bodybuilding industry and the effect that magazines advertising has had on the objectiveness if those magazines.

Cardio training
We all know how important exercise is in losing weight and the diet that has been created in Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle is definitely geared toward having both cardio and weight training as an essential part of the package. I have never seen a diet that did not at least mention exercise but this book stresses it as very important part of the equation and many other diets would do their followers more justice by stressing a lot more exercise.

O Autoru
Tom Venuto is a personal trainer, success coach, nutrition consultant, health club manager, write and competitive natural bodybuilder. His expert fitness and bodybuilding articles have appeared in Ironman Magazine, Muscular Development, Men's Fitness and many other popular magazines.
His educational background credits him with a B.Sc. in exercise science. He is also a "Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist" (CSCS) from the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA). This is one of the top certifications for personal trainers to hold.
His success in natural bodybuilding competitions has included numerous titles in state and regional competitions and runner-up at the Natural Mr. USA and Natural North America.

http://www.adrive.com/public/ec52fbc9b8d4697a0945405bc01420ecef1a7f4707aac04d0498644e1676867a.html
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 29, 2009, 12:28:50 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #11 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 03:10:57 pre podne »
Laymans Guides - Episode 3
by Mick Hart
Datum izdavanja 2000+
Broj stranica 150
8.2 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
The simple truth about Episode III: Return of the Syringe is:

“The sheer volume of the information is flat out staggering!”

It is actually three jam packed volumes combined into one. I must admit this is the most comprehensive product on steroids and their effective use that I’ve ever seen and I own them all!

A few of the key points covered in Episode III: Return of the Syringe are:

* Why this report was written and who's it for

* Why does anyone choose to use steroids

* Learn about "Over The Top" cycles and what is regarded as too much

* Age differences and steroids

* Products a beginner should be wary of and why

* Steroids and cycles a beginner should consider and why

* Steroids and cycles for an "advancing" beginner

* HGH and the beginner

* Can we date gear info...? (and why this will piss off a lot of publishers and authors)

* Sourcing your gear

* Where to buy pins

* A simplified injection procedure

* Why diet is so important

* Suggested diet tips and plans for weight loss and maintenance and for mass gain

* A detailed glossary of bodybuilding terms

And that’s just a partial list of what you’ll get.

Plus and this is where I really get excited because most authors leave this stuff out, you will also discover:

* 8 proven highly effective steroid cycles
* 3 proven nutrition plans (to gain mass and cut for that lean ripped look)
* 8 proven training routines

O Autoru
Here's a few highlights of my achievements and experience which demonstrate exactly why I can say what I say - and print what I print, and tell the truth like I do. With so much totally worthless bodybuilding and steroid info available on the 'net and so many so called "experts" around it's important you learn a little about me so that you can see for yourself that I know my shit :-)

* I am a fully qualified BAWLA Olympic grade A Coaching Instructor and have been in professional bodybuilding now for about 25 years in which time I have become one of the leading authorities in the sport.
* Writer of two best sellers on the subject of steroids. And I own, design, print and publish the monthly magazine "NO BULL COLLECTION" which is "killing the opposition" and which is fast becoming the top cult steroid read in the world - due to it's "open, honest, independent and brilliantly written steroid information".

* In bodybuilding, not only have I competed at a high level myself, but I have coached and trained no less than 80 first places, 70 seconds and more than 20 thirds in the last four years alone - many at the highest levels too! I have also trained MANY champions (some of whom sadly do not admit it - but that's the very often hypocritical nature of the bodybuilding world).

* As for steroid advice, cycling and safety methods, many of the world’s TOP pro’s have sought my advice, and still do on a daily basis, and not only bodybuilders, the list includes Olympic athletes and many other pro athletes from many sports.

* I am the leading Bodybuilding and Steroid Advisor to the British Media including the BBC and ITV (the two principal British TV channels) and have appeared many times now on TV and Radio in the UK.

* I have also written for all of the leading Bodybuilding magazines MuscleMag etc, and many other very famous globally distributed magazines such as FHM, Later, Men's Health etc.

* Have also designed AND built 479 gyms and clubs all over the UK which include Scotland Yard, Houses of Parliament, No. 10 Downing Street, Oil companies, Shell, Texaco, Philips Petroleum etc etc.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286687657/Laymen_guide_AAS.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 01:27:10 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #12 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 03:35:40 pre podne »
Championship Bodybuilding
by Chris Aceto
Datum izdavanja 1996
Broj stranica 290
4 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
This is a comprehensive, easy to understand, guide for the man or woman who wants to build a great body or for the competition type bodybuilder. The author divides the training section into 3 parts; training for the novice or very beginner, training for the intermediate or more experienced trainee and training for the advanced bodybuilder. Within each training section, Aceto covers training schedules, repitition ranges for building muscle strength, size and endurance, set selection, and exercise prescription. Each exercise is described with a 3 dimensional drawing allowing the reader to grasp the range of motion that best fits each exercise. He also covers muscle physiology, the comparison between 2b fibers and 2a muscle fibers and the importance of developing specific training methods to maximize your gains. The delicate issue of aerobics is also covered with exact guidelines for the pre-contest bodybuilder as well as the trainee simply trying to lose some body fat. Specifically, Aceto calls aerobics, "One of the biggest myths in body fat control. Getting lean is about building your metabolic rate by building lean body mass and manipulating your nutrition plan. For most, aerobics is a way to short circuit progress, not enhance it." The nutrition section sets down exact formulas to find precise amounts of calories, carbs, protein and fat one needs to build up or lean down-whatever his or her goal. The latest supplement are also covered from creatine to glutamine and contest bodybuilders will appreciate the sodium and carbo loading techniques. Championship Bodybuilding is all about instruction. A thorough plan that will help you transform your physique!

O Autoru
Chris Aceto graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Health Science from Springfield College. He is the Director of Education at Club Creavalle Fitness Vacations located in Old Orchard Beach, Maine and Ft Lauderdale Florida. His articles on training and nutrition are read by 1 million people in the pages each month of FLEX magazine and Muscle and Fitness.

Drugi o knjizi
Jay Cutler IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
"Jam packed with the latest info on building mass and size" Jay Cutler, IFBB Pro

Samir Bannout, Mr Olympia
"Chris never has given me anything but the best information I need to continue to make progress

http://rapidshare.com/files/286750682/Chris_Aceto_-_Championship_Bodybuilding.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:15:39 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 12:44:26 posle podne »
Bravo Buldog,bravo...tema sjajno izgleda.....

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #14 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 01:15:44 posle podne »
Hvala Vam....Do ovog trenutka je vec bilo 95 skidanja knjiga  :)
Ima toga jos (negde oko  1GB u knjigama)  ;) ....nego da ne preteramo  :D :D
Trudicu se da svakog meseca ubacim po par novih knjiga, a verujem da ce tema imati podrsku i ostalih

Nadam se da ce svako naci nesto za sebe, a pogotovo se radujem sto ce pocetnici imati dobru osnovu.....i to na ovom forumu, a gde bi na drugom mestu  ;)

Pozz svima

P.S.
Ako neko zna gde ima da se skine neka zanimljiva knjiga iz ovih tematika, a nema brz internet - neka mi javi na PM, pa cu ja skinuti i postaviti