April 27, 2024, 03:14:47 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.101 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga  (Pročitano 177272 puta)

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
Odg: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Jun 04, 2008, 02:38:20 posle podne »
Auuuu majstore pa ovo je FENOMENALNO!!!!

Hvala :wink:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #16 poslato: Jun 05, 2008, 06:49:14 posle podne »
Alpha Male : The Path to Hardcore Natural Bodybuilding
by Sam Delucia
Datum izdavanja 2001 godina
Broj stranica 99
2.5 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
When something becomes too commercialized, as bodybuilding has, it loses some of its purity. The bodybuilding magazine and sports nutrition industry is a multi-billion dollar a year runaway freight train. For years, the bodybuilding magazines have instructed people how to train, what supplements to take, and given guidelines on creating a professional bodybuilder style body which in reality is unobtainable through natural means. With the growth of the internet, a growing counter-culture of natural bodybuilding (one without the aid of performance enhancing drugs) has grown steadily with the emergence of websites, discussion groups, and online magazines echoing the anthem of "Go Heavy or Go Home". These lifters take pride in their gains produced through blood, sweat, and tears. Advancements made without the hype of supplements and magazines. In today’s age, people want truth not hype.

Alpha Male delivers on all this and more:
-Uncover the truths of supplements and how effective they really are.
-Learn how the bodybuilding corporate machine works to keep you an eternal customer.
-Find the source of your own motivation and how to become the Alpha Male.
-Discover how to pack on muscle naturally and devise your own Hardcore Natural workout. Discover how to eat for power without the use of supplements. Get the list of the top Hardcore Natural websites on the internet.

From the Author
The purpose of this book is to provide a workout for weight trainers who want to pack on SERIOUS muscle mass naturally. The book also provides the reader with the confidence and intensity that is needed to succeed in the gym. This book contains real facts, real advice for lifters who want truth not fiction.

O Autoru
Author Sam Delucia is a self-professed gymrat who has done all the research for you on gaining muscle naturally. Webmaster of the popular Hardcore Natural site "The Brotherhood," he has been interviewed by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and featured on the web and magazines.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286682768/Alpha_Male_-_Hardcore_Bodybuilding.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 01:36:38 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #17 poslato: Jun 06, 2008, 02:28:29 pre podne »
The Ultimate Stretching Manual - 175 Stretches for Every Body Part
by Grandmaster Ted Gambordella
Datum izdavanja 2004
Broj stranica 190+
4.7 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Stretching is the activity of gradually applying tensile force to lengthen, strengthen, and lubricate muscles, often performed in anticipation of physical exertion and to increase the range of motion within a joint. Stretching is an especially important accompaniment to activities that emphasize controlled muscular strength and flexibility, such as ballet, acrobatics or martial arts.

Stretching is also believed to help to prevent injury to tendons, ligaments and muscles by improving muscular elasticity and reducing the stretch reflex in greater ranges of motion that might cause injury to tissue. For example, some research still in the preliminary stages has found soccer players reduced injury risks by stretching, however the number of players studied was not large enough to draw a firm conclusion. For sports such as tennis, where one of the long-term goals of stretching is to gradually increase static range of motion, the cool-down is an ideal time to systematically program a long-term increase in static flexibility...

O Autoru
Dr. Ted Gambordella is one of the most Decorated and Awarded Martial Artists in the World.
9th Degree Black Belt
41 Years teaching experience
World Martial Arts Hall of Fame 1998
Grandmaster Instructor of the Year 2000
International Weapons Master Instructor of Year 2001
Martial Arts Weapons Hall of Fame 2001
World Head of Family Sokeship Council 1999
Martial Art Legends Hall of Fame 2001
Martial Arts Masters Hall of Fame 2002
World Black Belt Hall of Fame 2003
3 Times US Karate Sparring Champion
2 Times US Karate Weapons Champion

http://rapidshare.com/files/286866168/Grandmaster_Ted_Gambordella_-_The_Ultimate_Stretching_Manual_-_175_Stretches_for_Every_Body_Part.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:29:23 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #18 poslato: Jun 07, 2008, 11:17:36 posle podne »
200+ download-a... :) :) :)

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #19 poslato: Jun 07, 2008, 11:57:24 posle podne »
Newbies research guide
by.....
Datum izdavanja......
Broj stranica 98
0.5 mb

Compilation of Anabolics and Nutritional Supplements
Whether you are veteran to anabolics or just beginning you’ll find a wealth of knowledge about steroids in the pages that follow. All of the information that you’ll find here is either
popular fact-based opinions from members of the elite board or from informative articles by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. In any event this information was pulled together, mostly to help newbies, start their journey with steroids down the informative path. And also to help alleviate some of the fundamental questions about steroids that get asked repeatedly on the board.

Within these pages you’ll find:

• A Guide to Some Vitamins and Minerals & Supplements To Take
• An Introduction Into Advanced Dieting
• A complete guide to STEROID PROFILES
• A Chart Comparing and Rating Different Steroids and Uses
• How To Administer an Injection

http://rapidshare.com/files/286866335/Newbies_Guide.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:30:05 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #20 poslato: Jun 08, 2008, 12:35:12 pre podne »
Education of bodybuilder
by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Datum izdavanja 1977/93
Broj stranica 256
8 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Five-time Mr. Universe, seven-time Mr. Olympia, and Mr. World, Arnold Schwarzenegger is the name in bodybuilding.

Here is his classic bestselling autobiography, which explains how the "Austrian Oak" came to the sport of bodybuilding and aspired to be the star he has become.

"I still remember that first visit to the bodybuilding gym. I had never seen anyone lifting weights before. Those guys were huge and brutal....The weight lifters shone with sweat; they were powerful looking, Herculean. And there it was before me -- my life, the answer I'd been seeking. It clicked. It was something I suddenly just seemed to reach out and find, as if I'd been crossing a suspended bridge and finally stepped off onto solid ground."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold shares his fitness and training secrets -- demonstrating with a comprehensive step-by-step program and dietary hints how to use bodybuilding for better health. His program includes a special four-day regimen of specific exercises to develop individual muscle groups -- each exercise illustrated with photos of Arnold in action.

For fans and would-be bodybuilders, this is Arnold in his own words.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286864564/The_Education_of_a_Bodybuilder__OCR__by_Arnold_Schwarzenegger.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:30:46 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #21 poslato: Jun 09, 2008, 12:24:34 pre podne »
Yoga for Men
by Thomas Claire
Datum izdavanja 2003
Broj stranica 240+
11.5 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
At last, a yoga book for men that covers everything necessary for maintaining good health through yoga. This detailed book covers yoga health for men through different ages, and the photographs illustrating each posture are specific and helpful. Thomas Claire has created a nonfiction work that will provide men with a guide for a personal lifestyle designed to unite body and mind and spirit for a full life. The chapter notes and bibliography are additional helps of great value.
In addition to the epigraph, preface, and introduction, there are six parts to the book, and each part contains chapters. There are a total of seventeen chapters to study and practice.

Chapter One deals with The Tree of Yoga. An in-depth approach in the following chapters covers such topics as Swami Rama, Sri Swami Satchidananda, and other contributors to the art of yoga. Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Kripalu Yoga, and Phoenix Rising Yoga are explained.

Part IV is how yoga is designed for a man's special needs. This covers all phases of a man's life. There are special concerns here that apply specifically to men and men's bodies. Yoga and a man's sex life is detailed and highly beneficial reading. There is also a section on partnered or co-worker exercises one can do with a friend.

The yoga exercises for all body parts is detailed. Those with back and heart problems will find those sections interesting and helpful reading.

All in all, it would be hard to find a more accurate Yoga book on the contemporary scene than this one, for this book has some of the most developed information and how to photographs available. If you are a man interested in what Yoga can do for you, give this book a look. You won't regret reading it and there is much to learn.

O autoru
I am a writer, body/mind educator and practitioner, teacher, and consultant to individuals and organizations on transformational change. I graduated from top schools and have experience with top organizations. I am a much-sought speaker and have authored numerous books and articles, in addition to appearing as a featured guest on radio and television. I have experience as a college professor and business trainer and developer.
Beyond all of this, though, I am a facilitator, coach, guide, confidante, and focused questioner and listener. I utilize a wide variety of consciousness research tools drawn from time-tested traditions and cutting-edge exploration. These are tools that can lead to self-realization.
In all of my activities, my chief concern is YOU: Helping you discover who you are, and more importantly who you are meant to be and can still become. Whether you are an individual seeking wholeness or an organization in transition, I can help unlock a toolkit of skills to facilitate you in your journey of becoming who you are truly meant to be.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286903857/Men_Y.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 03:37:56 posle podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže lksndr

• Minimumweight Member
« Odgovor #22 poslato: Jun 19, 2008, 01:34:54 posle podne »
The Truth About Six Pack Abs by Mike Geary

http://www.truthaboutabs.com

Opis:
Today's world is full of gimmicks and scams surrounding "miracle" fat-loss products, abdominal gadgets that claim six-pack abs while you watch TV, and "magic" pills and powders promising to get you lean in only a matter of days. It's long over-due to end the scams and gimmicks. That's why the book, "The Truth about Six Pack Abs" has been a hit with readers around the world that are looking for the TRUTH, and a good honest program that reveals the tried-and -true training and nutritional strategies to lose your stubborn belly fat and develop a flat lean six pack of abs for life! * Contains detailed descriptions of over 50 of the most effective fat loss and body hardening exercises from head to toe. * Scientifically-designed full body training programs laid out for you to follow. * Over 13 specific fat-stripping nutritional secrets. * Why low-fat or low-carb diets may actually hurt your efforts to lose fat, and what to do about it. * Why crunches, situps, and torso twists are almost a complete waste of time. Discover the exercises that build a truly rock hard body and strip away stomach fat 10 times faster. * The truth about lower abs vs. upper abs training. * Over 15 specific tricks for boosting your metabolic rate to burn more fat on a 24/7 basis. * My simple, but very effective fat-scorching dumbbell exercises that 99% of people in most gyms dont even know about. Even most trainers have never heard of these exercises, but they are two of the best fat burning exercises on the planet. Pick up your copy of "The Truth about Six Pack Abs" today and get started on a leaner, sexier body right away!

http://rapidshare.com/files/123539878/TTASPA.pdf.html

Van mreže kwon

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Jun 20, 2008, 11:53:57 posle podne »
Pozdrav za sve na forumu. Sve pohvale.  Moj prvi post, iako sam na forumu od njegovog pocetka.

Nesto od mene:

Q/A Charles Poliquin

http://rapidshare.de/files/39779601/Q_A_Charles_Poliquin.rar.html

Van mreže kwon

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #24 poslato: Jun 29, 2008, 11:14:30 posle podne »
The Black Book of Training Secrets

Info:

Yes it's true… after months and months of waiting, the first edition of The Black Book of Training Secrets is finally available. I agree that the title may sound a bit much… after all, most coaches (me included) have shouted high and wide that there's no such thing as secret-training methods. I still believe that to be true. However, there are quite a few things that may very well make the difference between wasting your time in the gym year after year and making seemingly unbelievable progress. While these things may not seem revolutionary to those "in the know," they are indeed "secrets" to most trainees and understanding them will make all the difference in the world as far as gains are concerned.
At first I wanted to name the book Thibaudeaubuilding. Although cute, I found it to be quite restrictive. Sure this book will give you a lot of info on how to build muscle and a better physique, but you'll also learn how to maximize your strength, power, and speed, not to mention how to evaluate your needs or the needs of your clients. The book is so inclusive and full of various tips and methods that I needed a name that would at least give you an idea of what it contained.

http://rapidshare.com/files/75332237/Black_Train.pdf

Van mreže kwon

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #25 poslato: Jun 29, 2008, 11:24:19 posle podne »
World of Sports Science

An encyclopedia of sports science offers more than six hundred entries covering important athletes, terms, and events, including Lance Armstrong, the Special Olympics, and muscle cramps.

"Consisting of 600 entries alphabetically organized across 2 volumes, entries will range in length from 250 to 2,500 words and include theoretical and practical treatment of all aspects of sports science and exercise physiology, kinesiology, and biomechanics. Particular emphasis is placed on such high-interest topics as sports medicine, specifically the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries; and much more."

http://rapidshare.com/files/95955890/World_of_Sports_Science.pdf

Van mreže Nico

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #26 poslato: Avgust 30, 2008, 11:05:23 posle podne »
Bulldog hvala ti na ovim fenomenalnim knjigama, zaista su sve kvalitetne ( osim ALPHA MALE hardcore bodybuilding ).
Hteo bih da te pitam, da nemas mozda Body Opus od Dane-a Duchaine-a?

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #27 poslato: Avgust 31, 2008, 11:07:00 pre podne »
Bulldog hvala ti na ovim fenomenalnim knjigama, zaista su sve kvalitetne ( osim ALPHA MALE hardcore bodybuilding ).
Hteo bih da te pitam, da nemas mozda Body Opus od Dane-a Duchaine-a?

Hvala...Imam nesto u delovima i skenirano...Nije to to.

Promuvacu se malo po netu, pa ako nadjem-stavljam...

Van mreže Tanja U.

• Lepotica
  • Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #28 poslato: Septembar 01, 2008, 10:47:08 pre podne »
Svaka cast za ove knjige!!!

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #29 poslato: Septembar 21, 2008, 03:56:36 posle podne »
NSCA's permormance training journal