April 19, 2024, 04:22:19 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.090 poruka u 18.750 tema - 20.948 članova - Poslednji član: stefanl
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga  (Pročitano 177111 puta)

Van mreže kwon

• Middleweight Member

Van mreže IgorNS021

• Član
Odg: TRENING, ISHRANA, AAS - Download knjiga
« Odgovor #31 poslato: Novembar 09, 2008, 03:11:48 posle podne »
a jel ima da se skinu knjige al na srpskom?

Van mreže The_Bulldog

• Super-heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #32 poslato: Novembar 10, 2008, 07:06:02 posle podne »
a jel ima da se skinu knjige al na srpskom?

Tesko da ces ovo negde naci. Koliko ja znam, ni jedna od ovih knjiga ili knjiga te tematike, a da su od ozbiljnih autora nije prevedena na srpski. A domacih ozbiljnih knjiga nema.

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #33 poslato: Novembar 14, 2008, 03:48:50 posle podne »
Building The Perfect Beast
by L. Rea
Datum izdavanja 2003
Broj stranica 276
1.78 mb

Preuzet kratak opis
Building the Perfect Beast Naturally - By Author L. Rea and Eric Broser. Is the training, diet and supplemental protocol directory for the advanced athlete or anyone not willing to accept mediocrity. "Adapt, Migrate or die…whining is not an option for those who refuse to be satisfied with mediocrity" Author L. Rea

Building the Perfect Beast Naturally is an excellent book for anyone who wants to reach his bodybuilding goals but don't want to risk his health by using drugs!

O Autoru
Over 20 years ago, Author L. Rea began his quest to become a Medical Doctor specializing in sports medicine. At 5'7" and 135lbs he was an avid competitive bodybuilder and martial artist absolutely sure of his goal, but along the way three things happened:

* He discovered that human performance enhancement is unacceptable to most medical organizations.
    * He became a bodybuilder weighing well over 250lbs.
    * He chose to pursue a living by pursuing his passion-- He builds Beasts!

Author L. Rea writes for Body Building and Strength Magazines throughout the world, and is the author of books and articles that are published worldwide in many different languages.

Drugi o autoru
"In 1995, after suffering a major pec tear, I nearly gave up on the sport of bodybuilding.  I came back after 5 years away from the sport and resumed my quest to become a professional bodybuilder."
"During my preparation for the 2002 Nationals, I sought out the advice of Mr. Author L. Rea.  I knew how to train, eat, and use supplements.  But what I needed was "specific knowledge" to allow me to take it to the next level."
"His tutelage allowed me to do just that and dominate the Super Heavyweight class, blowing away my competition!  Now that he's my full time coach, the gains I've made are absolutely incredible -- like nothing before I've ever experienced in my life.  With the help of Mr. Rea, I've added 25 pounds of new muscle to my physique and I'm still growing!"

Tony Freeman, World Class Bodybuilder

http://rapidshare.com/files/286683530/Building_The_Perfect_Beast.pdf
« Poslednja izmena: Septembar 30, 2009, 01:42:07 pre podne The_Bulldog »

Van mreže kwon

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #34 poslato: Novembar 19, 2008, 02:50:52 posle podne »
Evo nesto na srpskom jeziku

Sportske povrede i fizikalna medicina

01. Dete i sport
02. Efekti Glucosamine Sulfate i Flex-a-min Complexa na parametre oporavka nakon povreda lokomotornog sistema
03. Fizikalna medicina
04. Lecenje sportskih povreda rekreativaca
05. Preferencija sportske masaže kod plivaca
06. Uputstvo za upotrebu Pulsar aparata
07. Sportske povrede
08. Sportske povrede
09. Sportske povrede - dr Jasminka Mujkanovic Hrustanovic
10. Vežbanje za neupucene (dizanje tegova)

http://rapidshare.com/files/165246693/Sportske_povrede_i_fizikalna_medicina.rar

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #36 poslato: Septembar 29, 2009, 12:59:52 posle podne »
Linkovi opet obnovljeni, procisceno od neispravnih..idemo dalje....

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #37 poslato: Septembar 29, 2009, 04:28:11 posle podne »
Anabolics 2009 - Anabolics 9th Edition by William Llewellyn

http://rapidshare.com/files/286489760/Anabolics_2009.pdf

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #38 poslato: Septembar 30, 2009, 02:04:19 posle podne »
Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding
by Arnold Schwarzenegger
book 1- 47mb
book 2 - 47mb
book 3 - 181mb

Product Description
From elite bodybuilding competitors to gymnasts, from golfers to fitness gurus, anyone who works out with weights must own this book -- a book that only Arnold Schwarzenegger could write, a book that has earned its reputation as "the bible of bodybuilding."

Inside, Arnold covers the very latest advances in both weight training and bodybuilding competition, with new sections on diet and nutrition, sports psychology, the treatment and prevention of injuries, and methods of training, each illustrated with detailed photos of some of bodybuilding's newest stars.

Plus, all the features that have made this book a classic are here:

# Arnold's tried-and-true tips for sculpting, strengthening, and defining each and every muscle to create the ultimate buff physique
# The most effective methods of strength training to stilt your needs, whether you're an amateur athlete or a pro bodybuilder preparing for a competition
# Comprehensive information on health, nutrition, and dietary supplements to help you build muscle, lose fat, and maintain optimum energy
# Expert advice on the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries
# Strategies and tactics for competitive bodybuilders from selecting poses to handling publicity
# The fascinating history and growth of' bodybuilding as a sport, with a photographic "Bodybuilding Hall of Fame"
# And, of course, Arnold's individual brand of inspiration and motivation throughout

book 1 http://rapidshare.com/files/286769415/A.Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding_Encyclopedia-book1.rar
book 2 http://rapidshare.com/files/286782213/A.Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding_Encyclopedia-book2.rar
book 3 http://rapidshare.com/files/286842095/A.Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding_Encyclopedia-book3.rar

Van mreže Donovan

• Cruiserweight Member
« Odgovor #39 poslato: Septembar 30, 2009, 10:44:18 posle podne »
Jel ima knjiga od Arnolda koja je prevedena na hrvatski jezik?Mozda za kupiti negdje, jel je nigdje nisam nasao osim na engleskom?

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #40 poslato: Septembar 30, 2009, 10:59:15 posle podne »
Jel ima knjiga od Arnolda koja je prevedena na hrvatski jezik?Mozda za kupiti negdje, jel je nigdje nisam nasao osim na engleskom?

Ako si iz HRV... http://www.algoritam.hr/?m=3&p=proizvod&kat=186&id=8683  Mislim da je trenutno nema-bar tako stoji na sajtu, pa je valjda mozes naruciti...

Van mreže Donovan

• Cruiserweight Member
« Odgovor #41 poslato: Oktobar 01, 2009, 08:24:55 pre podne »
Da, ali ta knjiga u Algoritmu je isto na engleskom.

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #44 poslato: Oktobar 08, 2009, 11:43:33 pre podne »
Odgovorih ti na PM...