Mart 28, 2024, 11:27:38 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.039 poruka u 18.747 tema - 20.944 članova - Poslednji član: Markionybg
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: AMANDA SAVELL MURDERED  (Pročitano 15066 puta)

Van mreže Polomac

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
AMANDA SAVELL MURDERED
« poslato: Jun 05, 2008, 09:27:32 posle podne »
AMANDA SAVELL MURDERED
IFBB figure pro Amanda Savell found dead in Plano, Texas

by Allan Donnelly-----flexonline

IFBB professional figure competitor Amanda Savell was found dead early this morning in Plano, Texas, reportedly from a gunshot wound to the head.

Reports indicate that Savell was murdered by David Jacobs, with whom Savell had been engaged in an on-again, off-again relationship that began in 2006. Police found the bodies of both Savell and Jacobs early this morning in Jacobs' home in Plano, reportedly the result of a double homicide. Savell was 30 years old.

Jacobs, 35, had been accused of selling steroids to many NFL football players and reportedly named names with the league's security officials. In May, Jacobs was sentenced to three years probation for running an international steroids ring.

Savell was one of the top figure competitors in the IFBB and appeared in numerous magazines since earning her pro card at the 2005 NPC USA Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships. She twice won the Europa Super Show, in 2005 and 2006, and was the runner-up at the Figure International in 2007.

"She was a wonderful person and a real friend to everyone in the sport," Texas NPC Chairman Lee Thompson said. "Our condolences go out to her and her family."

Amanda Savell at the 2007 Figure International, where she placed 2nd

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
Odg: AMANDA SAVELL MURDERED
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jun 05, 2008, 10:03:10 posle podne »
jbt sta se desava...:(
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jun 05, 2008, 10:40:53 posle podne »
Strasno.

RIP Amanda
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jun 05, 2008, 11:32:09 posle podne »
Ludo i bolesno...

Van mreže Nella

• Cruiserweight Member
    • http://www.nellamehinovic.se
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Jun 06, 2008, 11:43:45 pre podne »
uzas!!!  :(
LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE,BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Nella

http://www.myspace.com/nellamehinovic

http://www.nellamehinovic.se/

Van mreže Alexandr Timoshenko

• VIP
  • Light Heavyweight Member
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Jun 06, 2008, 12:08:55 posle podne »

RIP

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jun 06, 2008, 12:24:03 posle podne »
FROM MD...

Convicted steroids dealer David Jacobs found dead in Plano home       
Written by JASON TRAHAN and RICHARD ABSHIRE / The Dallas Morning News     

Convicted steroids dealer David Jacobs, who recently agreed to tell the NFL which football players received banned substances he manufactured, was found shot dead in his Plano home this morning.
The body of Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, 30, and a gun were also found at the home. Mr. Jacobs and Ms. Earhart-Savell had been engaged in the past, and had broken off and re-established their relationship several times.
Police received a missing-person call this morning shortly after midnight from Ms. Earhart-Savell's family, said Plano police spokesman Rick McDonald. The family said she might be at the house on Honey Creek.

Police arrived to find Mr. Jacobs, 35, and Ms. Earhart-Savell dead inside from gunshot wounds. Authorities were not saying whether this was a murder-suicide.
"We're not speculating," Officer McDonald said. "It's a high-profile case. They're not going to leave anything unturned."
About 11:30 a.m., four men in raid jackets with "police" on the back and wearing ski masks - undercover officers - arrived at the busy scene and entered the home carrying a cart to carry materials.

The Dallas Morning News spoke to Mr. Jacobs frequently and exchanged e-mails with him as recently as this weekend. He was interested in getting on with his life after accepting a plea deal for three years of probation on charges related to his steroids trafficking.
Mr. Jacobs said he wanted to rebuild his nutritional supplement business, but he was having trouble getting his old client base to work with him. He also was having financial problems, but the former Marine seemed to be in good spirits.
On May 21, he said he was moving forward with plans to speak to school students about the risks of steroids use. "They are being scheduled now, everyone is really supportive!" he wrote in an e-mail.
Reached at his home in Atlanta, Mr. Jacobs' father, David Arthur Jacobs, said he feared something bad would happen to his son in the wake of his steroids case. "I've been waiting on this call," he said.

Art Atwood, a nationally noted body-builder and former close friend of Mr. Jacobs, is himself awaiting sentencing on charges related to steroids trafficking. He said Thursday such stresses and pressures are "a recipe for disaster."
He described Mr. Jacobs as a passionate man. "Whatever he did it was one hundred percent. Full blaze on."
His attorney, Hank Hockeimer, said early Thursday he had not yet been briefed on the situation at the home.
About a year ago, investigators with the Food and Drug Administration's office of criminal investigations, the Drug Enforcement Administration and others shut down Mr. Jacobs' steroids network, which was described as one of the largest in the country.

Mr. Jacobs imported raw powder from China and made steroids, which he sold through a network that investigators believe could be one of the largest in the U.S.
A day after The Dallas Morning News first reported on his case, Ms. Earhart-Savell posted an entry about Mr. Jacobs on her MySpace blog. "I love u with all my heart and so proud of u! keep your head up baby doll!"
On May 21, Mr. Jacobs met with NFL security officials to share information about steroids use and their football players.

Mr. Jacobs has publicly accused ex-Dallas Cowboys lineman Matt Lehr of buying large quantities of banned substances, but has never for the record named the names of other football players who received the steroids he manufactured.
Mr. Hockeimer said this of the meeting at the time:
"The general topic was his knowledge of steroid and human growth hormone use by current and former players. They were thorough in their questioning. David provided them with documents corroborating what he was telling them."
Mr. Hockeimer would not say which players were discussed. But he said Mr. Jacobs provided documentary evidence of claims he was making.

At the time of Mr. Jacobs' alleged transactions with Mr. Lehr, the football player was playing for the Atlanta Falcons. He is now signed with the New Orleans Saints.
Mr. Lehr's attorney, Paul Coggins, has said prosecutors have informed him that Mr. Lehr will not be indicted in the Jacobs case. Mr. Coggins has said Mr. Jacobs has "peddled these tales to the government unsuccessfully" and has said prosecutors do not plan to indict his client.
Federal agents were investigating Mr. Lehr for alleged distribution to other players, but have not commented on his status, other than to say the case is ongoing.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Thursday that league representatives interviewed David Jacobs on two occasions.
"We are reviewing the information to determine if there is documented evidence establishing any violations of our program and will follow up on any other information that is provided," he said. "We offer our sympathy to the families of David Jacobs and Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell."

Mr. Aiello said it would be premature to comment on any specific player at this time. "Anyone found to have violated our policies will be subject to discipline, including suspension," he said.
He said Mr. Jacobs was not paid for the information.

One of the areas of interest to the NFL was Mr. Jacobs' allegation that players use a hair-loss-prevention drug that can also act as a masking agent for steroid use.
He said that in 2006, Mr. Lehr used such a medication, and Mr. Jacobs said federal investigators confiscated a bottle of that medicine given to Mr. Jacobs by Mr. Lehr.

The label bore an NFL team logo, along with Mr. Lehr's name, Mr. Jacobs said.
The use of finasteride, sold under the trade names Propecia and Proscar, has been reviewed by the National Football League, but has not been banned. It is prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency, which oversees international competition such as the Olympics.

Outside the Sherman federal courthouse, having just been sentenced on May 1, Mr. Jacobs, 35, said that he wanted to share his knowledge of testing loopholes and the prevalence of performance enhancing-drug use with the NFL to "clean up" the game.
His six co-defendants were either personal trainers or amateur bodybuilders. Ms. Earhart-Savell was not indicted or in any way connected to the case.

But she later paid the price for standing by Mr. Jacobs, who was persona non grata in the close-knit bodybuilding community because he was perceived as a "snitch." Also a body builder, she expressed frustration earlier this year when she was not invited to an international body-building competition named after Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Mr. Jacobs said she felt she didn't make it into the competition because of her association with him and his legal case.
Ms. Earhart-Savell discussed the situation without being too specific in a February blog entry: "I have moved forward even though yes, it hurts, because it was a huge dream of mine taken away.....it is what it is ... I would never change my personal life to please a judge or anybody for that matter."

A few weeks ago, attempting to turn things around after his legal troubles ended, Mr. Jacobs was thrilled at the positive response to an online audio interview he gave. "There are many facets to everything," he said. "God I really do need to write a book..."
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže The_Bulldog

« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jun 06, 2008, 01:11:26 posle podne »
 :-[ :-[ :-[

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Jun 07, 2008, 12:50:35 posle podne »
John Romano:

Okay guys, here's the story. Dave Palumbo and I have pooled our various resources and here is what we know directly or indirectly from people who were on the scene:

Apparently, Amanda was trying to leave Jacobs as she had a bag packed. Jacobs must have gotten furious over her wanting to leave and he beat the shit out out of her, very, very badly - not only was her body racked, but the place was a wreck and there were holes punched in the wall as well as other holes indicating someone was thrown into them. She must have gotten away at one point and locked herself in the bathroom as the door to it was kicked in. At that point it was Amanda who had the gun (probably hers as Jacobs had to surrender all of his when he was arrested) and probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range. He took the gun from her and then shot her three times in the head and face killing her. He then realized what he did and turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. That accounts for five of the six shots fired. One was obviously a discharge that probably went off during the struggle.

It is a murder/suicide and that is what the report will say when it eventually comes out. There are many more smaller details that will also come out that might surprise some of you. For right now, the cursory description I just gave will have to suffice. I'm sure we will pick this apart some more on NBR Monday night.
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Jun 07, 2008, 12:58:02 posle podne »
Star War. Gde su samo vanzemaljci u celoj ovoj prici...

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Jun 11, 2008, 02:06:36 posle podne »
Reactions to Savell-Jacobs Murder-Suicide!       
Written by Dave Palumbo     

The bodybuilding community speaks out about the Amanda Savell-Dave Jacobs murder/suicide that took place on June 5th, 2008.

LEE PRIEST: (IFBB Pro)

REALLY SAD SHE WAS A GREAT PERSON..HER AND ADELA WERE GOOD FRIENDS AND ADELA ALWAYS SPOKE HIGHLY OF HER AND HOW NICE SHE WAS....JUST A TRADGEDY.....SHE WAS A LOVELY PERSON INSIDE AND OUT...I PRAY HER FAMILY GETS THROUGH THIS ROUGH TIME..AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THEM AND HER FRIENDS...AS FOR JACOBS HE ISNT WORTH COMMENTING ABOUT..I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH BUT HIM...NAH HE ISNT WORTH IT.

COLETTE NELSON (IFBB Pro)

I didn't know Amanda personally, but I had an appreciation for her beauty and grace on stage. She had a personality that was just electrifying both on stage and off. She had a bright future and she will be missed by those her knew her and admired her.

ADELA GARCIA (2x Fitness Olympia Champion)

What can I say!! I am just numb about the news. Amanda was a dear friend to me and I can't believe she is gone. It is a tragedy and a huge lost for the fitness industry. She was a caring and loving person and an inspiration to many of us. My heart aches and I will never forget all the fun we had being silly on videos and photo shoots.  My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

SHAWN RAY: (IFBB Hall of Famer)

While it's always a tragedy to hear of someone getting killed in the prime of their life, it begs the question of those left among the living to answer the call and step to the plate when we see friends or family in need or desperation from unhealthy relationships. While I didn't know Amanda well, I always had a smile when she was near and a hello to leave her with. In times like these we ponder whether or not there was something more we could have done but God puts people in our lives and pulls them from us for a reason. In this instance, I struggle with the lesson of this beautiful person cut down in her prime by the criminal act of a rage and revenge.

The world was a better place with Amanda in it, she will surely be missed by those touched by her

May she rest in peace.

FLEX WHEELER: (4x Arnold Classic Champion)

I'm at a lost of words!!!! I truly fell for her family and friends.... Also for his family and friends. Both have suffer great losses!!
May God be with them.......

DAVE PALUMBO: (Editor-in-Chief of musculardevelopment.com)

Amanda Savell was a victim of her own sweetness and loving nature.  Her trust and belief that everyone was "good" might have, unfortunately, been her undoing.  We'll all certainly miss her radiant smile and brilliant green eyes at all the major shows and future events from this day on. 

JM MANION: (NPC Photographer)

Speaking for my wife Debbie & I, we are deeply saddened at the tragedy of what happened to Amanda Savell.  She was an extended part of our family being one of the athlete's that we personally managed & one that will truly be missed.  Not only was she a great competitor as we know, but she was a great person too.  And one that enjoyed having fun & always seemed to have a big smile on her face.  We were looking forward to her return to competition at this year's IFBB Europa Pro Figure where her goal was to win that competition for an unprecedented third time.  Then she was going on to the IFBB Figure Olympia & the IFBB Palm Beach Pro Figure afterwards.  Our sympathy goes out to her family & her friends.

BRANCH WARREN: (IFBB Pro)

If our criminal justice system worked, then David would have been put in prison instead of receiving probation and Amanda would still be with us. I will keep Amanda and her family in my prayers.

www.proteini.me