April 25, 2024, 10:37:06 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.099 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Natalie Benson  (Pročitano 22213 puta)

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Natalie Benson
« poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:22:56 posle podne »
Natalie Benson - Takmicenja

Arnold Classic
Figure: Figure (8th)

Palm Beach Pro Figure
Pro Figure: Pro Figure (4th)

IFBB Mr.Olympia
Women Figure: Womens Figure (18th)

Europa Super Show
Figure: Pro Figure (2nd)

IFBB Houston Pro Figure
Figure: Pro Figure (5th)

Pittsburgh Pro Figure Championships
Pro Figure: Pro Figure (10th)

USA NPC Bodybuilding & Figure Championships
Figure: Osvojila Pro Card!
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
Odg: Natalie Benson
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:23:56 posle podne »
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:25:23 posle podne »
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:28:51 posle podne »
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:30:52 posle podne »
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:32:23 posle podne »
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 08:34:03 posle podne »
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jun 12, 2008, 09:00:54 posle podne »
Uuuu,again good choice...Ima nesto,imaa...

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 10:36:56 pre podne »
Natalie Benson
IFBB Pro figure competitor Natalie Benson is eager to show her hard lines and her body's overall completeness in the coming Arnold Classic. A story of a hair stylist who transformed her physique into one that magazines want to feature as an example of elite fitness.

Author: Jonathan.L - owner Fitness Models Portal
February 2008

* Natalie, one of your notable achievements was winning class E in the 2006 USA Bodybuilding & Figure Championships, where you earned a Pro card. What does being a Pro competitor mean to you?

Natalie Benson: My physique is one of the most admired in my field, and to know that I inspire women and men in this sport.

* I see you are a makeup expert and hair stylist! You are definitely one of the most cherished athletes in the fitness world. What experience crystallized your decision to combine beauty with bodybuilding and figure competitions?

Natalie Benson: Because you're just not judged on your physique, but you're also judge and your physical appearance! I know what the judges like when it comes to the hair and makeup! because I've studied the sport. For myself, short hair defines me and who I am... a confident woman with an edge about herself.

* What is your pre contest diet and training routine?

Natalie Benson: I train 4 to five days a weeks, also that include high reps because I don't need to add anymore muscle to my frame. My symmetry is well balanced and I want to keep it that way. I do cardio 6 days a weeks to stay ahead for when the real prep begins.

* How do you select the right competition suit?

Natalie Benson: Selecting the right competition suits can be tricky you just have to know the person your dealing with.

* How do you know you will make a good competition?

Natalie Benson: Your mean competitor smile! I know what I can bring to the stage. I have very good symmetry and has been really blessed with genetics.

* Who is your biggest role model?

Natalie Benson: My Mom. she is a very strong women who's been through alot and still manages to uplift me and my sisters on a daily basis.

* What is the greatest obstacle you have ever faced, and how did you overcome it?

Natalie Benson: My greatest obstacle was getting on stage not being confident enough in who I am... I overcame it by just taking deep breathes and telling myself you can do this!!! Because getting on stage in front of thousands of people isn't easy...

* What are your positive qualities and what are your shortcomings?

Natalie Benson: I'm a go getter!! I set my mind to something and I don't stop until I reach that goal... my shortcomings being to trust worthy of people and thinking that everybody has my best interest at heart.

* Why do you think so many people neglect their bodies? How will you encourage them to start training?

Natalie Benson: People neglect their bodies because it takes to much time, effort to change their way of living!! I encourage people to set goals for themselves and remember it takes 21 days to get yourself use to a different program. Also always keep plenty of fitness books and motivating books to keep you motivated...

* Please share some makeup tips, for skin, lips and eyes from your rich experience.

Natalie Benson: Skin - cleanse and moisturize for a clean smooth canvas and a natural blend-able shade of foundation to match your skin tone!!!! Lips - don't overdraw you lip line and make sure lip liner and lip stick blend... Eyes - a little liner, subtle eye color, and mascara can go a long way.

* How is makeup for figure competitors with muscular body different from makeup for regular women with average body?

Natalie Benson: Stage makeup is alot a different its more heavier because your under heavy light than the average daily women that's walking around with a more daytime look.

* If you were stranded on an island, what three books would you have with you and why?

Natalie Benson: The Bible because I know god will be with me at all times, a motivational book because to keep me motivated and deal with my circumstances that I find myself in and to deal with whatever circumstances that may occur, and photo album so I have my memories of my family to get me through.

* How do you spend your leisure time?

Natalie Benson: Hanging with my daughter, eat, sleep, read... shopping for clothes and make-up.

* What are your future goals in the fitness industry?

Natalie Benson: To continue to motivate women and teenagers and to help them stay in tune with their bodies, to live a better and healthier life style...

Van mreže bosko97

• Lepotica
  • Middleweight Member
  • Pauljicic
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:10:56 posle podne »
Predivno izvajana dama,nema mane ;)!!

Van mreže kety

• Lepotica
  • Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:43:22 posle podne »
Moram da ustuknem,ova crnkinja je kao cokoladica!

Van mreže MarK3

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:48:26 posle podne »
Moram da ustuknem,ova crnkinja
cudo da ti pohvalis crnkinje :D inace perfektna je :)

Van mreže kety

• Lepotica
  • Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:51:01 posle podne »
Ne mogu ni sama da poverujem,ali...ova nije bas toliko crna.Ha!Ne,stvarno je slatka!

Van mreže MarK3

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:53:05 posle podne »
Ne mogu ni sama da poverujem,ali...ova nije bas toliko crna.Ha!Ne,stvarno je slatka!
osh ti sredimo nesto ?? :D

Van mreže kety

• Lepotica
  • Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Decembar 27, 2008, 08:56:26 posle podne »
Ma ne....  :D..drugi put!