April 26, 2024, 12:02:44 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.099 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: RAFAEL AND HIS SENIOR OFFICERS THE MOST CORRUPT IN THE WORLD  (Pročitano 13498 puta)

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
RAFAEL AND HIS SENIOR OFFICERS THE MOST CORRUPT IN THE WORLD
« poslato: Maj 25, 2009, 11:49:52 pre podne »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

VERY BAD AND VERY SHAME NEWS:

Friends and brave fellow countryman of Europe, Stand-up for your rights!!!

For the first time in the history, we have seen the greatest coward named Rafael Santonja.  He is a tyrant, dictator and a clown (midget). 

He used security guards and practically threatened Axel Bauer, President of the Austrian Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation from attending the EBBF meeting.   This cowardly and stupid act is a bad example in showing to the world how desperate and arrogant Rafael is,  abnormal misbehaviour. He wish to protect his image being tarnished in the presence of all the members.  He is afraid that he will be exposed of all his stupid mistakes and evil doings, of course, the accounts of the EBBF/IFBB will be questioned, and this will hurt him most.  How long can he hide, surely at the World Championships (IF ANY) he together with his Senior Officers will  face a barrage of questions and he cannot escape.  We will put them to SHAME. Will he employ the same tactics to rough fellow members??

Why does Rafael have to resort to this dirty tactics to keep out Axel? The answer is simple:  Rafael does not want Axel to tell the TRUTH.   Rafael is worried and terrified of Axel because he knows that Axel knows everything from A - Z about the accounts and the secret transactions.  Axel's first question will be where is the Bank's account of the IFBB & EBBF and the transfer of money from Canada to Spain, Contracts, all the fees collected from registration, sanction etc. etc. etc. WHERE ARE THEY

Rafael thinking is that  all Europeans are silly/stupid and they can be treated like robots but he forgets that one day he and his Senior Officers will face the wrath of the members.  This cannot go for too long.  I understand that many Asians are fed-up with the way Rafael is acting, no manners, too arrogant and high-handed.

How on earth can Rafael and his Senior Officers suspend ABBF provisionally and at the same time they formed a "SCA" Special Commission for Asia" led by a renegade federation member Mr.. Ibrahim Kafoud of Qatar Weightlifting and Bodybuilding Federation (QWBBF)..   The QWBBF forged and cheated the doping documents in 2007 and they were caught and such a person is appointed to head the SCA??? Where is the credibility? Here again Rafael and his Senior Officers flawed.   Many people in the Olympic Committees are laughing at this episode.

Iran slapped Rafael on his face and proceeding to organise  the Asian Championships under the purview of the Asian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation.  Why Rafael don't take them to task?  He is a COWARD.

GOD IS GREAT and RAFAEL cannot escape God's punishment, it is only a matter of time.

Victor Mendis

Rep
]

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
Odg: RAFAEL AND HIS SENIOR OFFICERS THE MOST CORRUPT IN THE WORLD
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Maj 25, 2009, 11:50:35 pre podne »
RAFAEL MUST RESIGNED OR ASKED FOR AN URGENT MEETING FOR IFBB CORPORATION CONGRESS, AND HOPE YOU DON'T ASK YOU GUNGS TO ATTCK THOSE WHO  WERE ASK YOU A LOT OF QUESTION, SAME AS HAPPENED IN EBBF CONGRESS WHEN MR. AXEL ASKED SO MANY QUESTION, AND YOU AND YOUR SENIOR OFFICERS OF YOUR CORPORATION WAS NOT ABLE TO ASK, THEN YOU ASKED YOUR GUNGS TO ATTCK HIM.

WHAT A SHAME FOR A PRESIDENT LIKE YOU, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE SIMLE ADMINISTRATION SKILL TO CONTROL YOUR MEETING.

EVERY BOY KNOW ABOUT YOU, AND PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWINGS:

Dr. Rafael,

I have been reading all the emails which has been forwarded to me by several members of the Indian Bodybuilding Federations (4 association in India in total), and I have  also been reading all your articles in the IFBB website and sadly the stories are slanted and one sided.

I do not see any criticism or attack  by the ABBF in their website against you and the IFBB. To this end, I must say they are man of good standing.

I read thoroughly the JOINT DECLARATION which you signed with the late Ben Weider and it states that the IFBB is a NON PROFIT CORPORATION.  I am pretty sure Doctor Rafael that this need to be proved. This is indeed a SERIOUS STATEMENT.

If it is a NON PROFIT CORPORATION, surely you need to submit all the ex-office bearers name list  (Stake-Holders), Balance sheets stating profits in financial year endings and reserve funds shown in the Balance Sheets, Investments by the IFBB Corporation and Charities if done any.  This accounts has to be audited, certified  and approved by the Canadian Government under their law.  You need to produce all the documents to show where, when and how the funds were used. This is the norm for non profit organizations to the best of my knowledge.

I am sorry if this touches your nerves...you also have to produce documents from the Canadian authorities that all the transactions were done above board since you are one of the Directors of this IFBB Inc. in Canada as it shows in the Joint Declaration.

I hope to hear from you Doctor and my apologies for taking your good time but as a physical culture enthusiasts, I am very much concerned about the financial situation of the IFBB Inc. because many poor athletes and countries have contributed immensely to the success of the IFBB and all these people should not be taken for a ride and ridiculed.

Thank you and have a GOOD DAY.

Dr. Vellusamy Rajan

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Maj 25, 2009, 02:02:19 posle podne »
mali napoleon je bio bas zlocest i alapljiv i  zbog toga nije bilo postera za evropsko po novom sadu.
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Maj 26, 2009, 05:50:17 pre podne »
opa....neznam gorance dali citas ovo..

THE NEXT WILL BE TO EXPOSE THE IFBB CORPORATION PRESIDENT IN THE CONGRESS, WHICH HE IS ESCAPING FROM IT, BY CANCELLING THE WORLD BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP IN DUBAI.
MOST OF THE EUROPE FEDERATION KNOWS ABOUT RAFAEL DIRTY GAMES, AND HE PREVENT MR. AXEL PRESIDENT OF USTRIA BB FEDEARTION TO ATTEND THE EBBF CONGRESS FEW DAYS AGO, AND HIS GUNGS TRIED TO ATTACK HIM.
BECAUSE MR. AXEL KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT IFBB CORPORATION FRO A - Z, AND THE 1st QUESTION HE WAS GOING TO ASK ABOUT THE IFBB CORPORATION ACCOUNT.

THE NEXT WILL COME SOON, AND THERE WILL BE NEW FEDERATION WITH RECOGNATION BY INTERNATIONAAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, WITH TRANSPARANCY, FAIR, AND JUSTICE.

REGARDS.

Van mreže Vladimir Milosavljevic

• Bantamweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Maj 26, 2009, 11:59:19 pre podne »
..da propaganda...o ovome sto kazu...niiije istina! LOL :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnZmjNdAHQ  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D
Every Time My Phone Ring Dog it's 18-5
Only Problem Dat I Have Is What Car I'm Gone Drive
I'm A Real Street Nigga I Aint Never Had Shit
Man This Chain Roun My Neck Cost 4 Or 5 Bricks

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Jun 01, 2009, 02:44:16 posle podne »
LAST  NEWS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

World Man Championship will take place in Madrid (Spain) in November.

hahhahahhhahahha...jao..jao..jao...

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 08:40:49 pre podne »
World Man Championship will take place in Madrid (Spain) in November - DOHA QUATAR, 2-7 NOVEMBER 2009.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 08:46:01 pre podne »
World Man Championship will take place in Madrid (Spain) in November - DOHA QUATAR, 2-7 NOVEMBER 2009.

pa to jedino ako je QUATAR u spaniji tj DOHA pored MADRIDA..
hahahhahahha
jbt koelga gjoroski vi jos verujete u deda mraza..hahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 08:51:04 pre podne »
samo za kolegu GJORSKOG  ;D ;D ;D

Dear Dr Rafael Santonja,

What is happening in the company IFBB............... ............ ? like me We all want the answers for these:

I have the documents which shows that Ms Pamela Kagan committed forgery and not perjury.  It only takes 5 minutes for a person to report to the police in Montreal.  She will be in real trouble.  My good friend in Montreal will be doing this justice for all bodybuilding lovers.

What happend to all the funds collected in CASH for the registration fees?  Did she banked into the IFBB Inc. or pocketed the money.

Why she signed the minutes when she was in Ostrava (this is a false declaration)

What happened to Tony Blinn the advocate of pro bodybuilding and who took over the position from Dr. Bob Goldman as the Chairman of the Doping Committee of the "IFBB"?  Certainly he did not follow the WADA rules and now keeping quiet. What a character???

Why you are  not informing the world that the money from the former President Ben Weider was transferred to his company since there is no IFBB existing in Spain till today?

Why you are scared of Paul Chua and Axel Bauer...why he must suspend them ? If Rafael is man enough...let Paul and Axel in the Congress we want to see who is speaking the TRUTH?  Let's have an open DEBATE. Democracy should prevail.

Why you are using your company to pay all the outstanding bills and not by the IFBB?  Because  the "IFBB" does not exist?

Why you are not telling the truth to all our European fellows instead of playing the same old dirty game.. HIDE & SEEK....

Why you goes begging and seeking support from the Weightlifting federation members in Madrid during their AGM held last month?  Is this the way an INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT does his job.  If you are  a supremo, you should not go on your knees.  I must admire Ben Weider ...he never goes begging.

Why you are silent and not answering all the emails which he received from Axel and from many Asian countries?

Why you are not suspending all the countries who voted against the IFBB's decision and said NO to this dictactor???  you are not dare to SUSPEND those countries, supporting the ABBF ably guided by Alshafar and Paul.

Why you only suspended Paul Chua, Axel Bauer, Simon Chan and Mohamed Abdulrahim?  What happened to the rest of the Asians?

Why you are not disclosing your true intentions to Europeans??

How much money you received from Ben Weider or the IFBB? and in which bank all these payments were deposited?

Best
Adisor Sabau

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 03:17:46 posle podne »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa evo i objsanjenja oko tog pokusaja IN DOHA  ;D ;D ;D

evo gjorsko..jos uvek na vrbi svirala ako gosp ne udjene some money on bank account  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

QATAR FEDERATION PID TO RAFAEL 200.000 US $ TO REMOVE THE LIFE SUSPENSION OF KAMAL, AND ALSO TO REMOVE THE FEDERATION SUSPENSION FOR THIER DOPING VIOLATION.

IFBB CORPORATION SUSPEND ABBF ILLEGALY, AND UNCONSTITUTIONALY, BECAUSE ABBF TOOK AN ACTION AGAINST QATAR WITH THE APPROVAL OF IFBB, AND RAFAEL IN THE YEAR OF 2007.

IFBB BANNED ABBF, AND ESTABLISH A COMMITTEE BASED IN QATAR, AND CHAIRING THIS COMMITTEE THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR FEDERATION, THEREFPRRE MAY THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE IN QATAR.

BEST WISHES.

Van mreže Gjoroski

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 04:25:30 posle podne »

pa to jedino ako je QUATAR u spaniji tj DOHA pored MADRIDA..
hahahhahahha
jbt koelga gjoroski vi jos verujete u deda mraza..hahhahahahhahahahahahhaha
Ja sam Vam samo preneo oficijalni stav, da se Svetsko za muskarce, moze odrzati (99,9%) ne u Madridu vec u Quatar.
Ovo sto smesni, legalni prestvanik IFBB (dok ga nisu najurili) koji na zalost "nista nije znao" a je zastupao, kaze oko suspenzije i ostale stvari, mogu samo da napomenem da je u decmbru 2008 odrzano takmicenje u Quataru u IFBB.
NIsam video da su neke batke bile angazovani da izbace mladog advokata iz Austrije, dok je bio u hotelu "Novi Sad". Samo sam video da su reprezentativci Austrije ostali da se takmice, dok je njihov pretsednik (kozna dokle ce to da bude) otisao kuci jer ga niko nije igrao.
Sorry, form my English.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 06:55:19 posle podne »
Citat
Ja sam Vam samo preneo oficijalni stav, da se Svetsko za muskarce, moze odrzati (99,9%) ne u Madridu vec u Quatar

naravno....zbog ovoga..

Citat
IFBB BANNED ABBF, AND ESTABLISH A COMMITTEE BASED IN QATAR, AND CHAIRING THIS COMMITTEE THE SECRETARY GENERAL OF QATAR FEDERATION, THEREFPRRE MAY THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE IN QATAR.

Citat
mogu samo da napomenem da je u decmbru 2008 odrzano takmicenje u Quataru u IFBB.

sto samo dokazuje da nemaju gde vec daj sta das ili u sedistu tj spaniji ili ponovo u quataru....jbg.....

Citat
NIsam video da su neke batke bile angazovani da izbace mladog advokata iz Austrije, dok je bio u hotelu "Novi Sad"

pa nema ko da ga izbaci kada su sve bip bip bip...a i sto bi ga izbacivali kada su svi isti..svi su oni jeli iz iste cinije,samo sto sada lopta puca po savovima pa neki koriste navodnu "moc",pa izbacuju i ubacuju kako hoce sto naravno samo govri o tome da jedna osoba vlada sa svime po pitanju firme  ;) ;)  ;D ;D ;D

Citat
reprezentativci Austrije ostali da se takmice, dok je njihov pretsednik (kozna dokle ce to da bude) otisao kuci jer ga niko nije igrao.

jep...only with some other players  ;) ;) ;)

« Poslednja izmena: Jun 04, 2009, 06:57:38 posle podne Pedja_Petrovic »

Van mreže GORAN_ILIC

• VIP
  • Heavyweight Member
  • National, Balkan, European champion
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 07:32:45 posle podne »
Citam sve ovo i ne dotice me previse. Pa bas me briga sta se sve radi u IFBB-u i pise se o tome. Zabole me sto Santoha uzima pare, pa danas svi uzimaju gde god mogu.
Takmicenja su i dalje prava i organizacija odlicna. Ako uopste i bude nekih problema sa IFBB-om bice mi zao jer sam dugo bio deo toga.
Da ne bude zabune, takmicio sam se i u drugim federacijama gde sam pravio bolje rezultate, u IFBB-u  se najbolje osecam. To je samo moje misljenje.

Ne branim IFBB ni ljude koji ga vode, jednostavno me zabole za sve navodne rekla-kazala, nemam vremena da se opterecujem tim glupostima. Intresuju me takmicenja i druzenja na njima i lepo mi je dok traje. 
ZALUD TEBI BEOGRADE SLAVA
KAD JE TEBI KRAGUJEVAC GLAVA

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 07:40:40 posle podne »

DA SE RAZUMEMO..NEMAJU NASI LJUDI SA OVOM SIUTACIJOM NISTA niti ih ko sta pita

DAKLE..VRLO JEDNSOTAVNO....DA TE ZOVENU I DA TI UZMU STIPEDIJU I TEBI I SONJI A DA ZNAS DA SVE TO NEMA SMILSA JER WADA NIKADA NIJE NI TRAZILA OD IFBB TESTIORANJE VEC JE TO BIO LICNI HIR SANOTHE KAKO BI RADIO TO STO JE RADIO I STO JE SADA SVE OBELADONJENO..

« Poslednja izmena: Jun 04, 2009, 09:08:56 posle podne Pedja_Petrovic »

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Jun 04, 2009, 08:13:51 posle podne »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D