April 18, 2024, 02:16:46 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.090 poruka u 18.750 tema - 20.948 članova - Poslednji član: stefanl
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: To all foreigners - join our forum  (Pročitano 34471 puta)

Van mreže Milos Sarcev

• VIP
  • Bantamweight Member
To all foreigners - join our forum
« poslato: Decembar 24, 2005, 11:18:40 posle podne »
I would like to extend the wishes of the moderators of this bodybuilding bulletin board and invite all of you to join this board.

We are trying to make our sport more popular in our country and around the world - so your participation is very much welcomed!

Certainly, if I can contribute by answering any of the questions you might have - don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you in advance,

Milos Sarcev

BTW - Merry Christmas to all!

IamNobody

• Gost
Odg: To all foreigners - join our forum
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Februar 17, 2007, 04:37:02 posle podne »
Dear Milos,

I hope I have placed this posting in the correct forum. I am guessing my way through your site, so please do not misunderstand if I have made an error.

I found your site after doing a google search for "Muhammed Ali vs Joe Bugner". I am very impressed with your site.

I don't bodybuild myself, however I have 3 teenage sons who have just started at the Gym. ( and I have a relative nearby who won the Junior universe title 2 or 3 times back in the 80's., so.. I know a little bit about the sport. )

My main reason for posting this message is to ask whether you can add an English language option to your site. I realise that your members are mostly Serbian, however, if at least the Menu options could be displayed in English, that would be a great help.

Thank you in advance;

John Pelitidis - IamNobody