April 28, 2024, 07:26:20 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.105 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Jay-daleko nad prosecni covek  (Pročitano 4288 puta)

Van mreže Polomac

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
Jay-daleko nad prosecni covek
« poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 11:38:59 pre podne »
17 eggs is breakfast for him

Mr. Olympia visits Wilson's Fit 4 Life

By Janet Conner-Knox | Times Staff Writer

Jay Cutler is not your average guy.

The average guy doesn't eat 17 eggs with his wheat toast for breakfast.

The average guy doesn't snack at mid-morning on two chicken breasts and a baked sweet potato washed down with a power drink.

Cutler does both. He's Mr. Olympia, recognized as the best bodybuilder in the world. He visited Wilson Monday morning at the health and fitness center, Fit 4 Life. It was a chance for local bodybuilding buffs to get an up-close look at what it takes to have arms that measure 22.5 inches around.

"If I ate as much as he does I would be sick," said Al Batchelor. "First of all I couldn't even afford the groceries."

Cutler estimates he spends about $100,000 a year for groceries to support his 6,000 calorie a day intake of food. He eats every two hours to keep his 250 pounds on his 5-foot, 9-inch frame.

How big and how fit is he? His waist measures 34 inches. His thighs are 31 inches and his calves 20 inches. His neck is 19.5 inches and his chest is 58 inches around.

Yet those who have followed his career say it's not Cutler's size but his kindness that makes him special.

Car salesman Chris Vester works out at the gym and bodybuilds also. Monday, he took some time from his job to come and talk with Cutler. Vester was dressed in dress pants, shirt and tie, but his physique was noticeable. He admits it takes more time and dedication to become Mr. Olympia than he has.

"Jay's a good guy and deserves the title. He worked hard for it," Vester said.

Ed Smith, the co-owner of the gym, invited Cutler to Wilson.

"This was a great chance for Wilson to meet him," Smith said. "He's down to earth, yet he is at the top of his game. Not every body is humble once they reach the top, but he is."

Cutler said he stresses the message of meeting challenges head-on to young people who talk with him.

"Overcoming adversity gives a person a feeling of self worth and personal achievement," Cutler said. "Without obstacles life has no point. So look forward to obstacles and overcome them."

Some bodybuilders who came to see Cutler stood with the bodybuilder stance -- chest out, arms curved out from their sides and legs apart, while others obviously sucked in their stomachs while watching Cutler mingle with admirers.

Scott Dunn, who has a slender physique but also lifts weights, took his 5-year-old son Marshall out of school for the day so he could meet Mr. Olympia.

"I asked Marshall if he wanted to meet The Hulk," Dunn said with a laugh.

Cutler is the only man in history who won the title of Mr. Olympia two consecutive years in a row, 2006 and 2007, lost the title in 2008, and then regained his title in 2009.

Now Cutler said his next challenge is crossing over from his bodybuilding Mr. Olympia career to an acting career, like Arnold Schwarzenegger did.

Cutler is being considered for the role of "Conan the Barbarian" in the remake of the movie.

He said he is looking forward to the challenge of achieving success in Hollywood.

janet@wilsontimes.com | 265-7847

Van mreže Pirat

Odg: Jay-daleko nad prosecni covek
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 11:57:24 pre podne »
znaci kad bih pojeo 17 jaja za dorucak , mislim da ne bih mogao da pojedem vihse nista ceo dan ... osim ako ne bih bacio peglu ...  ;D znaci deset jaja vrh i to na suze :)

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #2 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 11:58:52 pre podne »
znaci kad bih pojeo 17 jaja za dorucak , mislim da ne bih mogao da pojedem vihse nista ceo dan ... osim ako ne bih bacio peglu ...  ;D znaci deset jaja vrh i to na suze :)
A kada bi potrosio za godinu dana 100000 dolara kao on???  ;D    ;D   ;D

Van mreže bojan lepojevic

• VIP
  • Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 11:59:38 pre podne »
pa dobro, kolicina hrane koju unosimo je trening, mora da se vezba i vezba prezderavanje..a uvek ima i nekih farmaceutskih caka. ali da je impresivno, oooo da.
ja bih pojeo tih 17 jaja, al posle ne bih disao narednih 8 sati jbg
"da je kupus dobar, zeka bi im'o 100 kila"
Transform 2014 na https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zgzpyoahwm3ayid/KhGAMw9fcD

Van mreže djake

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 12:16:28 posle podne »
Jbt, nece valjda njemu dati da glumi Conana...katastrofa...

Van mreže Pirat

« Odgovor #5 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 12:21:03 posle podne »
A kada bi potrosio za godinu dana 100000 dolara kao on???  ;D    ;D   ;D

pre bih tebi dao pola negoli sve spiskao na hranu  ;)

@Djake

ja bih njemu da da glumi nekog zajebanog terminatora  !

Van mreže Polomac

« Odgovor #6 poslato: Oktobar 21, 2009, 12:35:00 posle podne »
Ja sam za to..   ;D