April 26, 2024, 12:06:47 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.099 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Eulalia Santos  (Pročitano 14525 puta)

Van mreže Radomir

• Cruiserweight Member
Eulalia Santos
« poslato: Mart 22, 2010, 11:36:30 posle podne »
BORN
November 5th
PLACE OF BIRTH
Barril, Protugal
HEIGHT
5'3" (162 cm)
WEIGHT
143 lbs (65kg)
BICEPS
15.7" (40cm)
THIGHS
20" (51cm)
CALVES
15.5" (39.5cm)
LANGUAGE
Portuguese, Spanish, French, English

My name is Eulalia. I was born and raised in a small seaside village in Portugal.  The village, Barril, is 40 kilometers from the capital city of Lisbon. My childhood was difficult, because my father deserted the family when I was nine years old. As a youngster  I moved to the city of Torres Vedras to continue my education. Because I was fluent in French, I was offered a position as secretary at a French company with a branch in Portugal. I stayed with the company for ten years.
  How did I become interested in bodybuilding?

Even when I was a child, I loved sports.  My favourite activities were  volleyball, jogging cycling, body- and board-surfing,  and dancing. As soon as I was old enough, I took aerobics and jazz dance classes. However, I was not happy with my appearance; at 44 kg (about 90 pounds), I was too thin. One day my aerobics trainer, a retired bodybuilder and former president of the Portuguese International Federation of Body Building (IFBB), took me to his gymnasium because he thought that I could improve my bodybuilding performance. I was 21 years old and found that was a good time to improve my physique. As soon I entered in the gymnasium and saw the walls, covered with photographs of beautifully sculpted female bodybuilders, my life changed. It took one year to gain seven kg (15 pounds), but it was an important first step. While training, I read as much as I could find about women's bodybuilding. I always tried balance my secretarial position with my physical training, and within five years I was spending more and more of my free time on bodybuilding.

Soon a friend invited me to become his partner in a gym in the lovely seaside village of Ericeira, a pretty village, only 10 km from where I lived.  By then I was looking for new professional opportunities. I decided to resign from my secretarial job. Because I was going to be the "image" of this gymnasium, I took some workshops and courses in bodybuilding, cardio fitness instruction, fitness, body pump, rpm, gap and some workshops. I worked as an instructor and then as the manager of this gymnasium.
Although competitive bodybuilding was virtually unknown in Portugal, a good friend encouraged me to try it. In November of 1999, I entered the Fifth Grand Prix, sponsored by MLO, a manufacturer of nutritional supplements.
The months before the competition were hard, because I had to stick to my diet, train hard, and prepare myself physically and mentally. At the same time, I was happy to see the improvements in my body, and I knew that I had the potential to win. When I won the championship, I wept tears of joy.
I  was happier when in the same month, the president of the Portuguese WABBA invited me to participate in the 1999 World Championship in Alzey,  Germany. In this competition, I won sixth place in the single category competition and had the opportunity to be side by side with other great female bodybuilders.
In 2001 I competed in the Portuguese WABBA in the world championship in Cuxhaven, Germany, where I earned sixth place. I was a little discouraged but I continued to work hard.

In 2001 there was no national championship. The WABBA in Portugal had no money to take the athletes to the World Championships, so I was unable to compete that year.
I resumed competition in June of 2002 where I came in first in the national championship and first in the 7m MLO Grand Prix.
In Portugal I was the only professional female bodybuilder, so there was nowhere for me to compete. I was sad, but I continued to train and to spend more time working as a bodybuilding instructor.
In May of 2004 a new challenge appeared. I had the chance to  participate in the IFBB World Championship at Santa Susana, Barcelona in September. It was a very good opportunity for professional recognition. Once again I trained non-stop, rarely seeing my friends or family. 

Van mreže PEJABG

• Light Heavyweight Member
Odg: Eulalia Santos
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Mart 22, 2010, 11:47:04 posle podne »
ju gledaj facu, ako nije musko bes mi sve

Van mreže marelli

• Cruiserweight Member
    • http://www.bsdserbia.org
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Mart 23, 2010, 12:44:34 pre podne »
masa je odlicno odrana, ali zato zenskost je nula
Samsung NX1000

Van mreže TINA2580

• Lepotica
  • Bantamweight Member
  • Nikad nemoj stajati između drveta i psa.. :P
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Mart 23, 2010, 09:52:25 pre podne »
svaka čast na trudu.....samo lice joj je jako čudno...možda zbo hormona....ne znam....
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.. :P

sasvim solidan brojač kalorija
http://www.zdravakrava.hr/brojac-kalorija/

Van mreže lara24

• Lepotica
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Mart 23, 2010, 11:51:42 pre podne »
Sigurno nije lako doć do toga al meni se ovo nikako ne sviđa na ženskoj osobi.
..pobjednici traže načine,a gubitnici razloge..

Van mreže breshahils

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Mart 23, 2010, 12:13:01 posle podne »
Ajoj Radomire...! Bože me oprosti ali stvarno je veći muškarac od mene Eulalia Santos, lice...pu, pu...nedaj Bože nikom. Poštujem njen trud ali ovo na šta liči je stvarno...
Da ima manje mišića mislim da bi bez obzira na facu opet izgledala ženstvenije (ukoliko je to uopšte moguće).Meni je ovo FREAK , a inače volim mišiće + lice
Pain is temporary, Pride is forever

Van mreže TINA2580

• Lepotica
  • Bantamweight Member
  • Nikad nemoj stajati između drveta i psa.. :P
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Maj 06, 2010, 06:10:20 posle podne »
a možda nije stvar do bavljenja ovim sportom, možda je i inače tako ružna.... :/
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.. :P

sasvim solidan brojač kalorija
http://www.zdravakrava.hr/brojac-kalorija/

Van mreže ninja_bg

• stealth
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Maj 06, 2010, 11:52:12 posle podne »
au sine kakva nakaza...
a mislila si da te nece boljeti,
ako odes prestaces me voljeti,
ali uzalud je sve, jos uvijek volis me..

Van mreže Rusic

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Maj 07, 2010, 12:56:22 pre podne »
xa xa xa...respect za telo i sav trud...ali lice... ???

Van mreže ela ela

• Lepotica
  • Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Maj 07, 2010, 10:49:10 posle podne »
Ma pustite lice,nismo svi rodjeni lepi.
Telo je ya postovanje.

Van mreže radza

• Član
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Maj 07, 2010, 11:28:22 posle podne »
ne cini mi se da ima nesto u doljnjem delu bikinia. znaci da ga je odstraniO :o :'(

Van mreže nbg-v

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Maj 07, 2010, 11:39:43 posle podne »
ma i telu je gadna.... ako je nekom muskarcu ovo telo privlacno onda ne znam.....

Van mreže ninja_bg

• stealth
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Maj 08, 2010, 12:43:38 pre podne »
onda 100% voli muskarce xD
a mislila si da te nece boljeti,
ako odes prestaces me voljeti,
ali uzalud je sve, jos uvijek volis me..

Van mreže miljkoo

• Flyweight Member
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Maj 08, 2010, 02:16:28 pre podne »
uh.... ovo je nesto.....hmmm....nesto......stvarno lose, puno lose za zenu!! jadan njen decko ili muz (ako ga ima). lepi misici ali nedaj boze da je sanjam..... :D :D

Van mreže malojaci

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Maj 08, 2010, 02:09:39 posle podne »
Totalno mi je znaci retardirano da na jednom body building forumu citam ovakve komentare o jednoj uspjesnoj bilderici,znaci brate svako ima pravo na svoje misljenje ali svako ima pravo i da ga zadrzi za sebe.Zena sa BB strane izgleda fantasticno,kome se ne svidja sveukupna slika neka produzi dalje ima drugih tema na forumu.