April 20, 2024, 09:17:12 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.091 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: KeithTeaxy
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: 'Keep disrespecting me, you'll end up like the rest'  (Pročitano 2039 puta)

Van mreže Jeep

• Light Heavyweight Member
'Keep disrespecting me, you'll end up like the rest'
« poslato: Septembar 16, 2010, 01:11:53 posle podne »
Georges St. Pierre has a message for 'arrogant' Josh Koscheck:
 'Keep disrespecting me, you'll end up like the rest'

"Josh is very predictable. It [TUF 12] went exactly like i thought it was going to. I can't control how Josh behaves. I just stay myself. He tried to get in my head, which is a good thing for me. Look at all the guys who i fought who was arrogant and disrespectful to me. I beat them all. It's good for my motivation. I hope he keeps it up ... He [Josh] lies a lot. He says he's happy fighting in Montreal, of course he's not. He says I'm fake. There is nothing fake about me. And he says I won't fight him standing. He is the one who is going to try to take me down. He's the one who doesn't know what I'm going to do to him."

A quick look at George's St. Pierre opponents who have tried to get inside of the champ's head to get a leg up so-to-speak reveals that it usually doesn't turn out the way they had hoped. In fact, it turns out far worse. Just ask BJ "Til the death" Penn. Mr. Hardy didn't quite benefit from it either. But that sure isn't stopping Josh Koshceck from going down the same road they did. On today's The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 13 conference call, Georges St. Pierre tried to remind Josh about his past foes who talked a bit too much in the lead up to their fights and ended up failing miserably. It doesn't appear that the self-described bad boy is going to head the warning. Should he?

source= http://www.mmamania.com/2010/9/14/1688931/georges-st-pierre-has-a-message