April 29, 2024, 03:04:54 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.106 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.950 članova - Poslednji član: d0ss
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Big NOG ima operaciju i vraca se u trening za 3 meseca  (Pročitano 1733 puta)

deadgame

• Gost
Big NOG ima operaciju i vraca se u trening za 3 meseca
« poslato: Decembar 22, 2010, 01:36:01 posle podne »

big Nog je imao uspesnu operaciju na oba kuka i kolenu i vratice se.... ;D

Former interim UFC heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira has successfully had surgery on his both of his hips.

"Big Nog" had to pull out of his scheduled UFC 119 main event bout where he was scheduled to meet Frank Mir in a rematch. Mirko Cro Cop eventually took the place of the fallen Nogueira.

When breaking the news to pull out of the scheduled September 25th bout, Nogueira told Tatame, "I hurt my hips training and I’ll have to go on surgery. I’m only depending on a few exams, but I think it’ll be done by the weekend. The surgery will be on both sides of my hips, and I’ll operate my knee too. If everything goes alright I’ll be back on training in four months."

Over the past weekend, Nogueira had hip surgery performed which will keep out of training for approximately three months.

Nogueira's boxing coach, Luis Carlos Dórea, explained to Tatame, "He already is fine, recovering. Now, he has to rest and take proper care so he can return on a perfect state. Rodrigo is a very strong man. This recovery should be a good one. We believe he might return to the trainings within three months."

According to Nogueira's doctors, they believe Nogueira can return to the Octagon at the end of the first half, or the beginning of the second half of the year. With the UFC returning to Brazil on August 27, 2011, one would suspect the former interim PRIDE heavyweight champion, Nogueira, could return at that very event.

Dórea stated, “It’d be very good for the Brazilian fans, but his mind is now focused on his recovery and resting. He had some old injuries and he has always postponed the surgeries so he could fight and don’t miss his appointments, but now, thanks God, he stopped to heal himself. He was fighting while injured, with many, many injuries.”

In his last fight, Nogueira was knocked out in the first round by current UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez at UFC 110: Nogueira vs. Velasquez on February 21.

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
Odg: Big NOG ima operaciju i vraca se u trening za 3 meseca
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Decembar 25, 2010, 11:51:30 posle podne »
Koliko je on samo batina dobio ,to je cudo..Cudo je da je jos i ziv posle onog kamiona ali busa ...
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates