April 26, 2024, 02:28:07 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.099 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Todd Jewell za dlaku mrtav  (Pročitano 4385 puta)

Van mreže Polomac

• Super-heavyweight Member
  • http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
Todd Jewell za dlaku mrtav
« poslato: Januar 07, 2011, 04:34:37 posle podne »
Tod Jawell jedan od opake nove garde bildera imao je teske komplikacije nakon operacije zucne kese koja je zbog jake upale
prestala da radi i morala je biti hitno odstranjena...
Vise mozete procitati u sledecem clanku...

Todd Jewell's Brush with Death

http://www.toddjewell.com/home.html

I was on Facebook recently when a concerning status popped up:

ToddJewell-IM-Neveux-922

Todd Jewell: Bad start to a new year....

Sunday at 4:09am via Mobile Web

Todd Jewell is not only a top national-level NPC bodybuilder; he's also a friend. So, when I noted his negatively tinged "status update" from Sunday morning, I quietly prayed that Todd's bad luck would somehow turn to good fortune.

One day later I saw this:

Todd Jewell: I developed a blood clot in a vein 15cm long at an IV site after a CT scan a week before having my gallbladder and appendix removed. Three days before surgery some of the clot broke loose and I had multiple pulmonary embolisms in both lungs. I didn't realize it until two days after surgery. Recovering in the hospital for a while.

Monday at 2:46pm

I got concerned and texted Todd to find out what had happened.  When I asked him why he was in a hospital having surgery to begin with, his reply was succinct and comprehensive:

"My gallbladder stopped functioning 2 weeks before nationals. Because of multipl

e screw-ups, it took over 2 months to diagnose.  While inside [my body], the surgeon found that my appendix was extremely inflamed and needed to come out as well. Those two issues explain all the abdominal distention, pain, blood sugar problems, and difficulty with carb loading that I had at nationals. This whole problem started over 3 months ago."

Todd

I told Todd that it was inevitable that people would somehow try to connect his current health problem with anabolic steroid use.

"Yeah, I already saw a few people jumping to that conclusion. The doc said there is no explanation as to why a gallbladder stops functioning. There were no stones present or anything. The blood clot and resulting embolisms were the result of a simple trauma to a vein at the site where my IV was placed. Gear had nothing to do it. It's just a string of bad luck."

The day Todd was released from the hospital, he sent this update:

"Just got discharged today. At home resting. Will be on blood thinners for 3-6 months depending how fast clot in arm dissolves. Blood work was done prior to surgery and there were no clotting disorders. Cholesterol and blood pressure are good. Doc said today that this was a very strange case. It's not often that a pulmonary embolism results from a blood clot in the arm. It usually happens when there is a clot in the legs. When the clot in my arm was detected by ultrasound it was 15 cm long and had been increasing in length significantly each day but it had not yet reached the deep veins. 3 days later is when I started having the first symptoms of a PE. The doc says the clot must've reached the deep veins by the time I started having symptoms last Monday. When the second ultra sound was done last Saturday the clot was much smaller. The doc reiterated today when she discharged me that this was just a freak accident caused by the trauma to the vein when I bent my arm with the IV in. When the existing clot fully dissolves, I will no longer need the blood thinners and will be back to 100%. The blood thinners are just a precaution at this point since there is no more clot left in the deep veins."

The entire Rx Muscle community wishes Todd the best with his recover.  We know he'll bounce  back better than he was before! Todd Jewell is one of the truly good guys in this industry; "A real mensch" (good person), my grandmother would say.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/2438-muscle-gossip-11-dong-long-a-todd-jewells-medical-run-ins.html

Van mreže Pirat

Odg: Todd Jewell za dlaku mrtav
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Januar 07, 2011, 07:33:28 posle podne »
sunce ti jebem koja komplikacija ... da nije otisao da uklanja zucnu kesu , ode covek ...

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
Odg: Todd Jewell za dlaku mrtav
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Januar 07, 2011, 08:38:42 posle podne »
Inace samo  zucna kesa ume da napravi opasne zahebancije od kojih pankreas moze biti ugrozen sto moze dovesti i do smrtnog ishoda.
Ceste promene telesne kilaze,duge dijete[i ako joj velike kolicine nezasicenih masti ne gode],ljudima podloznim za to mogu se stvoriti
kalkuloze[kamenje u z.kesi].Jedan od tih sam i ja..
Todu je zucna kesa jednostavno prestala sa radom.
Inace Tod je eto i pored toga dobio ogroman tromb,te ga je bas snasao mnogo grdan i opasan problem.Nadamo se da ce se sve zavrsiti
povoljno po njega.