April 27, 2024, 03:56:44 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.101 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Bodybuilder iz Sirije preminuo na SP u Indiji!  (Pročitano 4300 puta)

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Bodybuilder iz Sirije preminuo na SP u Indiji!
« poslato: Novembar 06, 2011, 11:06:23 posle podne »
Syrian bodybuilder dies during tourney
HT Correspondent, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, November 06, 2011

Syrian bodybuilder Mahmoud Ibrahim Alhdidi, 29, who was to participate in the Men's World Amateur Bodybuilding Championship in Mumbai, died on Friday night of a suspected cardiac arrest during the weigh-in. Tournament organisers and Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation general secretary Sanjay More confirming the news. "He fell unconscious yesterday due to dehydration and was rushed to a hospital in suburban Malad, where he was declared dead for suspected heart attack," said More.

Over 180 bodybuilders are competing in nine different categories in the tournament, the preliminaries for which were held at the Bhaidas hall in Vile Parle (West) on Saturday. The finals will be held at the Andheri Sports Complex on Sunday.

Bodybuilders usually go on a crash diet a week before the competition to bring their weight down to permissible limits and even stop drinking water during that period. An eyewitness told Hindustan Times on condition of anonymity that Alhdidi was unwell even before he came to the weigh-in and had to be brought on a wheelchair. He fell down and sustained a head injury during the weigh-in and was taken to the hospital after he started vomiting and fell unconscious, added the eyewitness.

Alhdidi was to participate in the 75kg category. Syria has sent a seven-member contingent for the competition but efforts to contact the manager or other players proved futile.

While the organisers maintained that dehydration was the cause of death, the police are not willing to rule out the possibility of overdose of drugs used to reduce weight rapidly.

"We have not given a clean chit to anybody as yet. We have sent samples of the supplements in the athlete's room for examination. The body has been sent for post-mortem and we will be able to ascertain the exact cause of death only after we get the reports," said Ramrao Pawar, additional commissioner of police (north region).
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
Odg: Bodybuilder iz Sirije preminuo na SP u Indiji!
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 06:22:39 pre podne »
e jbg

Van mreže Siledra

• Lightweight Member
    • Sports Nutrition Shop
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 11:11:44 pre podne »
Velika šteta. Ali i upozorenje koliko oprezan kod dehidracije treba biti.
http://www.amino.ba   -  NAJPOVOLJNIJE U BIH  - THE NUTRITION, NANOX, ACTIVLAB,  ULTIMATE NUTRITION, DYMATIZE - dostava na kućnu adresu brzom poštom za SAMO 3KM

Van mreže Thor_ZR

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 11:12:47 pre podne »
 Ljudi stvarno sebe teraju do granica izdržljivosti...

Van mreže Branislav1984

• Light Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 12:23:38 posle podne »

verovatno, lasix u kombinaciji sa svim ostalim i jbg kao i Mohammed Benaziza....
R.I.P.

Van mreže dame_3

• Light Heavyweight Member
    • Amino.Ba
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 12:25:06 posle podne »
vjerovatno lasix i mozda povecan unos kalija
Train hard or go home !
www.amino.ba

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 12:51:57 posle podne »

verovatno, lasix u kombinaciji sa svim ostalim i jbg kao i Mohammed Benaziza....
R.I.P.

danas se koriste mnogo opasnije stvari od lasixa...

Van mreže DinoIvana

• Lightweight Member
  • respect treba zasluziti
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 10:33:40 posle podne »
Boze,on je bio modar u glavi i ocigledno da je bio vec na slici u jako teskom stanju,steta sto to nije neko na vreme video...kao sto rece Pedja danas verovatno ima opasnijih stvari od laxa. kako god R. I. P.

Van mreže Dominikanac

• Heavyweight Member
  • No pain, no gain!!
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Novembar 07, 2011, 11:08:43 posle podne »
R.I.P.
Sunce koje przi ko da kaze da izdrzim, vetar muzika za usi, ritam kisa koja pljusti