April 20, 2024, 06:46:52 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.091 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: KeithTeaxy
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Between cycles  (Pročitano 4988 puta)

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
    • http://www.kachok.lv
Between cycles
« poslato: Januar 08, 2006, 06:02:41 posle podne »
You guys here know much more than i will ever know in my life living here in Latvia. So, i hope you don't mind if i'll ask some questions that i am interested here.
I know, that between cycles it is usual that people takes clenbuterol and some antiestrogens.
Clenbuterol. How should my clenbuterol dosages look like? I am currently about 110-112 kg, i am taking 80 mcg twice dayly. Two days on-two days off. Is that correct?
Antiestrogens. Which one is better? Something mild like nolvadex, or something harder, like arimidex? How much to take (dosages). Do i have schedule them somehow? For example: taking three weeks, then one week being off?
How do you guys use HCG? I used to inject 2500 i.u. each fifth day (four injections). Is that correct?

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
Re: Between cycles
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Januar 08, 2006, 07:07:25 posle podne »
just wait until I finsih my movie with kids...BLADE 2..and I try to post here some resonable answer....my kids just love BLADE....damnn

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
Re: Between cycles
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Januar 09, 2006, 10:43:48 pre podne »
Citat: Yuri-Gutsan
You guys here know much more than i will ever know in my life living here in Latvia. So, i hope you don't mind if i'll ask some questions that i am interested here.
I know, that between cycles it is usual that people takes clenbuterol and some antiestrogens.
Clenbuterol. How should my clenbuterol dosages look like? I am currently about 110-112 kg, i am taking 80 mcg twice dayly. Two days on-two days off. Is that correct?
Antiestrogens. Which one is better? Something mild like nolvadex, or something harder, like arimidex? How much to take (dosages). Do i have schedule them somehow? For example: taking three weeks, then one week being off?
How do you guys use HCG? I used to inject 2500 i.u. each fifth day (four injections). Is that correct?
.....look my frend....I sugested that if you want to be on clen-not doit longer then 6 weeks..

clen is known like fast receptor blocker and beacuse of that you must take a piramide dosage....and yes..you are right...

you must start with 2 tablets...2 days on...2 days off...

you include on each time after day off 1 tabs more and depends whic one clen you have you are going at 5 or 6 tabs maximum

you stay on that number some time and then you are going down at same way you are going up.....I hope that you understand about taht..

if you asking me,antisetrogens you must use only few weeks before comeptiotion when you want to be hard....

using antietrogen durign the cycle is shit...dont doit....just that I will say..dont doit..if yopu need somethin during the cycle...use proviron..nothin else..

after cycle if you have need for some PCT..than use clomid during 15 days..nothin more and nothin else....

before competition use arimdiex,nolvadex,proviron...what ever you got....and only few weeks before competotion....

and al last I wil say that this is not my opinion...I was told so :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: ...I quses that you know