April 20, 2024, 01:29:43 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.091 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: KeithTeaxy
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: MILAMAR 2007 CALIFORNIA PRO FIGURE  (Pročitano 5623 puta)

Van mreže thor

• Light Heavyweight Member
  • Ali ajde vise skini mi se sa kurca, jebala te hrvy
MILAMAR 2007 CALIFORNIA PRO FIGURE
« poslato: Maj 28, 2007, 12:11:29 pre podne »
TUZNO;  tuzno kako neki ljudi u IFBB rade svoj posao,
necu puno komentirati, samo se zivciram bez veze, slike govore sve
MISKO:
My lovely wife Milamar entered yet another IFBB pro figure show as I asked her to...just to be AGAIN completely ignored by the IFBB judges...

It is really DISTURBING to me to see HOW IFBB judges really judge PRO FIGURE SHOWS...
As I have no time to elaborate on that at this time - I will at least leave you with few pics of crystal clear winner of this competition (OK - crystal clear to me...as an "expert" in female beauty and feminine physiques...)

MISKO:As this last comparison photo of Milamar and eventual winner said it all: IFBB judges are insulting anyone's intelligence...
For me yesterday's competition was like watching Mr. Olympia in which novice middleweight top five finisher of the Orange County Muscle Classic would defeat Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler in "muscle contest"...

What am I saying?

I claim that if aliens come down to Earth to watch this figure show - they would conclude that IFBB figure competition awards anorexic, un-feminine look where any muscularity will be penalized...and standout competitor (like Milamar) would be pushed (placing all the way down) for....making obvious that she is training to firm beautiful, strong, healthy, sexy body with just enough muscle mass and muscle tone to keep her ultimate femininity...

Also, if someone would explain to people that IFBB stands for International Federation of Bodybuilders...and that bodybuilding means BUILDING BODY....than you would assume that PROFESSIONAL category in ANY IFBB division would consider TOP WORLD CLASS competitors - and even though it is not bodybuilding but FIGURE competition - PROFESSIONAL FIGURE COMPETITOR should look like someone who spent years in the gym building PROFESSIONAL FIGURE PHYSIQUE just like Milamar...

I am sorry to say that - but top 5 girls look like COMPLETE AMATEURS and I am not embarrassed to say - they could not even be compared to Milamar...but not in direction IFBB judges were judging yesterday (placing those girls AHEAD of Milamar...)

If IFBB judges could point out to me ONE aspect in which any of the girls were better than Milamar - I would certainly love to hear it...
She was told that she was penalized for having spectacular legs...and that in order to place in these shows - she has to loose them?!

Instead of being awarded for absolutely sensational legs - she is being panelized?
Go figure
WHY DO I KEEP HITTING MYSELF WITH A HAMMER?
BECAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN I STOP

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
Odg: MILAMAR 2007 CALIFORNIA PRO FIGURE
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Maj 28, 2007, 01:07:00 pre podne »
Bruka :evil: Sad bas sve rade da ga uniste :evil: :evil:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže vuksa

• Heavyweight Member
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Maj 28, 2007, 01:43:35 pre podne »
qq strasno
al se nekad dobro jelo

Van mreže b007

• Član
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Maj 28, 2007, 10:39:23 pre podne »
Ovo spada u onu kategoriju - PO KOJIM KRITERIJIMA SUDE SUCI. Ocito se ti njihovi kriteriji i pravila, kao i u nekim 2. slucajevima, bitno razlikuju od onih opceprihvacenih u siroj bb populaciji.

Van mreže TTgirl

• Lepotica
  • You are very cute,but I am on diet:)
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Maj 28, 2007, 04:29:34 posle podne »
Debili...jednom recju...

"What's meant to be...will always find it's way...":)

Van mreže SportGirl

• Lepotica
  • Minimumweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Septembar 08, 2007, 11:53:39 posle podne »
Ona fantasticno izgleda. A nista me ne iznenadjuje sto se stimaju rezultati , svijet je pun nekih kompleksta , stela, kojecega glupog sto uopste ne treba biti u sportu... i nije prvi put da se ovako nesto i desi , to svi vidimo kako koje takmicenje se desi...

Ne znas bil se bunio, il vikao il nista ne radio... kako god opet ne ide tebi koji si pravi sportista u korist... mislim cista glupost... nista od sporta na kraju...
SportGirl.

Van mreže zetz

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Septembar 09, 2007, 06:06:37 posle podne »
Ni prvi ni poslednji put! Interesantno je koliko ljudska drskost i glupost ide daleko! Cak se ni ne trude da smisle neko dobro opravdanje za svoju odluku! Bruka!

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Septembar 09, 2007, 07:23:22 posle podne »
ma uobicajene stvari, ne trebate se nista chudit ni ischudjavat...
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije