Mart 28, 2024, 10:53:01 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.039 poruka u 18.747 tema - 20.944 članova - Poslednji član: Markionybg
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: BOL U RAMENU I VEZBE ZA NJEGOVO SANIRANJE  (Pročitano 27523 puta)

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
BOL U RAMENU I VEZBE ZA NJEGOVO SANIRANJE
« poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 09:41:25 pre podne »
Evo.....

Common Neglected Muscles

Can't get any bigger or stronger? You may be neglecting some important exercises.

This article will be a series of articles explaining the most common muscles that we often neglect. In our strive to be the biggest and best, we often fail to look at the little things that will help us get even bigger and better. I know a lot of articles are not written about this, so therefore most guys are in the dark. Most of the common questions of new trainees are, "How do I work the inner part of my chest?"" How do I get my chest bigger?" " How do I get to press more weight?" Why? Because they were never taught anything else.

Have you ever reached an area in your benching that you seemed to stick at? Or your failue point was too quick? Most of the time it is because of these overlooked areas. How many guys actually train their stabilizer muscles on purpose? How many trainees actually know that this is a good thing to do? I would guess that very few if any, realize this. Most trainees are more concerned with" getting big" instead of getting functional. There are some problems associated with only "getting big". Let's take a look at one of the most commonly overlooked areas, The Rotator Cuff.

The Rotator Cuff

Click to Enlarge!

The rotator cuff (or Infraspinatus), is basically involved in a major way when it comes to benching. Have you ever noticed your shoulder area seems to hurt at times before you come to failure? Most of the time this is due to a weak rotator. This could also be said for a lot of other exercises too. This is due to the fact that the rotator really works hard during a lot of different movements you make. Now the rotator cuff is a part of the shoulder.

It is a group of tendons that attach together and surround the top, the rear and the front of the shoulder. It actually surrounds it like a cuff on a shirt sleeve will surround your wrist. These tendons are individually connected to short muscles that originate from the scapula (shoulder blades). When these muscles contract they pull on the rotator cuff tendon, causing the shoulder to rotate. This pull causes the shoulder to rotate upward, inward or downward, this is why it's called the rotator cuff.

While doing a bench you may experience some rotator or shoulder pain, during part of the execution. This could be due to excessive stretching or weak muscles in this area. Some trainees will complain of massive pain for the next week or more, this could be due to an impingement. There are a few reasons for this impingement, one that could be a normal problem overlooked. Due to the narrow space here, some trainees may have the tendon and the adherent lubricating tissue (bursa), pinched when the arm is raised in a certain position.

Usually forward movement is the main cause of this. Sounds a little like a bench press. So as you can see not working this area could dramatically decrease the bench and may cause some problems in this area. Now as the trainee continues to use this area, (after the soreness has started), which would be common due to working other body parts. The tendons become inflamed and sore, but the trainee still works them, not realizing the possible problems he is causing.

So why is this important to me? Well let's look at a possibilty. When the rotator tendons are inflamed as well as the surrounding tissue, the tendon could possibly start to break down and cause more damage at this area. It could actually all together fail and break away from it's attachements. In younger guys who do weight training, this is more common than you would guess to think. Due to the repetitive throwing and benching, this has a good possiblity of happening. The constant stretching and lifting of this area could very well constitute a tear. Most of the time this would be due to a joint imbalance. But most often is caused by a weakness in the muscle itself.

Ok maybe now I got your attention. You're asking, "So how do I avoid this problem?" What type of exercises do I do to help strengthen this area?" Good questions! Let's look at a few routines to help. Everyone seems to have their own way to do these exercises, so we will look at a few variations.

Exercise #1

Start by lying on your stomach on a bench. Extend your left arm out at the same level as your shoulder. Keep a 90 degree bend in your elbow and have your hand down. Keeping the elbow bent slowly raise the hand until it is level with your shoulder. Keep the palm facing downward at all times. Now lower the hand and repeat. Do this until fatigue sets in. Then repeat this with the other arm.

Exercise #2

Lay on your side with a rolled up towel or jacket under your arm pit. Stretch your one arm that you are laying on, above your head. Keep the other arm at your side with your elbow bent at 90 degrees and the forearm should be resting against your chest. This is the arm you will be working. Keep the palm facing downward. Raise the weight up keeping the bend in the elbow and the upper part of the arm tight to your side. This would be called rolling the arm upward. Bring the forearm level with the shoulder, then slowly lower the arm to the starting position. Do this until fatigued then continue with the other arm rolling to your other side. If this is confusing then just make believe you are doing a backhand swing in tennis.

Exercise #3

Lay on your side again but this time put the top arm at your side, flat. Now bend your lower arm (the arm you will be lying on top of) at the elbow to a 90 degree angle. Keep the forearm resting on the top of the bench. Now raise the forearm up to the opposite shoulder (rolling the arm), keeping the upper part of the arm on the bench at all times. Keep the palm facing upward through out this. Bring the forearm into your chest. This would be similar to a forehand swing in tennis. Then slowly lower The arm to the starting positon. Do this until fatigue sets in. Then turn and do the other side.

There is a few variations of these exercises that we will also use.

Exercise #4

Sit on the bench or a chair, whatever is available to you. Put your one leg up, you will be sitting with one leg up on the bench and the other on the ground.The leg on the bench is bent at a 90 degree angle. Now extend one arm and allow it to rest against your groin area. Keeping a 90 degree in your elbow as doing this, bring you arm up to level with your shoulder. Keep the elbow in the groin at all times. Once it is level then slowly lower back to the starting position. Go to fatigue using a very slow pace, with this. Once done with the one side, repeat on the other side.

Exercise #5

Sitting in the same position place one arms elbow on the outer part of your quad. Now throughout this keep the elbow bent at all times at 90 degrees. Slowly lower the arm that is resting against the quad in a rotation fashion down to the outside of the leg. Keep the elbow against the leg at all times during this. Go as far as comfortable. Once this is reached slowly raise it and repeat. Do this slowly and go until fatigue is reached. Do not force the speed. Once done with one side, do the other.

I would train the rotator once a week with the arms. Use enough weight to fail at 8-12 reps. Use 2-3 sets. I use 3 of the exercises continously. Once I have used them for 4 weeks then I switch up.

Try this for a few weeks and see if you get better at certain things such as benching and swimming or even tennis. Of course if a pain does come, stop what you are doing and see a qualified physician. This way you can determine what the problem is. Once an impingment comes there are only a few alterantives and one of them is rest. So don't be afraid to take some time off and get rest. Usually this will be the best medicine allowing you to come back even stronger.

I hope this article has enlightened some of you and possibly answered most of your questions on this subject. But remember it is always the little things that will cause problem and if you take care of them first, the rest is easy. The next one in the series, we will talk about legs and the problem associated with them and the muscles that get in the way. We will also talk about possible cures for them. Until then train hard and learn all you can... to be the best you can.
"Ja sam Put,Istina i Zivot"Hristos Gospod

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
Odg: BOL U RAMENU I VEZBE ZA NJEGOVO SANIRANJE
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 09:50:46 pre podne »
Veoma je bitno shvatiti da 99% svih bolova u ramenom zglobu poticu od slabosti 4 mala misica koji sa nazivaju ,zbirno,"manzetna rotatota",jer u funkcionalnom smislu rade zajedno i rotiraju ruku spolja i unutra.

Posto stimulacija za unutrasnju rotaciju postoji kod potisaka i dr vezbi,POTREBNO JE OBRATITI OGROMNU PAZNJU NA VEZBE ZA JACANJE MISICA KOJI IZVODE SPOLJNU ROTACIJU,A CIME CE SVAKI BOL U RAMENU NESTATI KAKO BUDE I SNAGA OVIH MISICA RASLA.

Ovo nikada ne treba zaboraviti,jer je veoma vazno za normalan trening i zdrav pokret!!!!

Znaci,AKO HOCETE VELIKI BENCH,PRESS ZA RAMENA .....OVE VEZBE MORATE ,NEIZOSTAVNO ,RADITI ,INACE,CEO ZIVOT OSTAJETE SA BOLOM ,KOJI NECE PRESTATI A U VEZBAMA CETE SAMO STAGNIRATI ,A FRUSTRACIJA CE SE NASTAVITI..........

Evo jos.....

efore you start
The exercises described below are to help you strengthen the muscles in your shoulder (especially the muscles of the rotator cuff--the part that helps circular motion). These exercises should not cause you pain. If the exercise hurts, stop exercising. Start again with a lighter weight.

Look at the pictures with each exercise so you can use the correct position. Warm up before adding weights. To warm up, stretch your arms and shoulders, and do pendulum exercises. To do pendulum exercises, bend from the waist, letting your arms hang down. Keep your arm and shoulder muscles relaxed, and move your arms slowly back and forth. Perform each exercise slowly: Lift your arm to a slow count of 3 and lower your arm to a slow count of 6.

Keep repeating each of the following exercises until your arm is tired. Use a light enough weight that you don't get tired until you've done the exercise about 20 to 30 times. Increase the weight a little each week (but never so much that the weight causes pain). Start with 2 ounces the first week. Move up to 4 ounces the second week, 8 ounces the next week and so on.

Each time you finish doing all 4 exercises, put an ice pack on your shoulder for 20 minutes. It's best to use a plastic bag with ice cubes in it or a bag of frozen peas, not gel packs. If you do all 4 exercises 3 to 5 times a week, your rotator cuff muscles will become stronger, and you'll get back normal strength in your shoulder.

Return to top
Exercise 1
Start by lying on your stomach on a table or a bed. Put your left arm out at shoulder level with your elbow bent to 90° and your hand down. Keep your elbow bent, and slowly raise your left hand. Stop when your hand is level with your shoulder. Lower the hand slowly. Repeat the exercise until your arm is tired. Then do the exercise with your right arm.

Exercise 1
Exercise 1

Return to top
Exercise 2
Lie on your right side with a rolled-up towel under your right armpit. Stretch your right arm above your head. Keep your left arm at your side with your elbow bent to 90° and the forearm resting against your chest, palm down. Roll your left shoulder out, raising the left forearm until it's level with your shoulder. (Hint: This is like the backhand swing in tennis.) Lower the arm slowly. Repeat the exercise until your arm is tired. Then do the exercise with your right arm.

Exercise 2
Exercise 2

Return to top
Exercise 3
Lie on your right side. Keep your left arm along the upper side of your body. Bend your right elbow to 90°. Keep the right forearm resting on the table. Now roll your right shoulder in, raising your right forearm up to your chest. (Hint: This is like the forehand swing in tennis.) Lower the forearm slowly. Repeat the exercise until your arm is tired. Then do the exercise with your left arm.

Exercise 3
Exercise 3

Return to top
Exercise 4
In a standing position, start with your right arm halfway between the front and side of your body, thumb down. (You may need to raise your left arm for balance.) Raise your right arm until almost level (about a 45° angle). (Hint: This is like emptying a can.) Don't lift beyond the point of pain. Slowly lower your arm. Repeat the exercise until your arm is tired. Then do the exercise with your left arm.

Exercise 4
Exercise 4

Van mreže Ted Arcidi

• Cruiserweight Member
  • CCCP ВСЕГДА CCCP...
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 11:04:15 pre podne »
svaka cast za izbor teme, samo mislim da ne bi bilo lose da stavljas prevedene tekstove,plasim se da ne znaju svi dovoljno dobro Engleski da bi 100% skapirali o cemu se radi

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 12:06:34 posle podne »
Pa,u pravu si....ali me mnogo mrzi to da radim...iskreno....

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 12:07:40 posle podne »
svaka cast za izbor teme, samo mislim da ne bi bilo lose da stavljas prevedene tekstove,plasim se da ne znaju svi dovoljno dobro Engleski da bi 100% skapirali o cemu se radi

NIJE SAMO TO...POSTOJE I MNOGE DRUGE STVARI ZOBG KOJIH ENCEMO DA STVALJAMO SAMO COPY/PASTE.

ARAGRON...HVALA MNOGO..

MUCHO GRACIA.

THANK YOU...

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 12:11:19 posle podne »
Samo se trudim da uzvratim na odlicne stvari koje sam procitao od tebe.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 12:14:22 posle podne »
Samo se trudim da uzvratim na odlicne stvari koje sam procitao od tebe.

MA NE TREBA STARI NISTA DA VRCAS...JA DA NISAM HTEO DA KAZZEM ONDA SIGURNO I NE BIH..

TAKO DA.

HVALA TI JOS JEDNOM..I KEEP"M COMING BRO!!!

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jul 25, 2007, 02:00:17 posle podne »
Uvek!

Van mreže Spale

• Bantamweight Member
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 01:05:22 posle podne »
Malo sam googlao, i nasao ovaj clanak sa slikama... Evo slika, a preuzeto je sa:

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/healthy/physical/injuries/265.html

Sad me zanima, ako radim neke od ovih vjezbi, da li da ih radim sa deltoidima, ili sa ledjima ?
" Al ja imam sebe, u sebi poštenog druga,
   i volim što su tako čiste, moja sreća, moja tuga "

Van mreže Pirat

« Odgovor #9 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 02:08:11 posle podne »
 ja radim ove vezbe sklopu treninga za ramena.

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 02:30:23 posle podne »
Ovako....

Ove vezbe se UVEK rade na kraju treninga,/narocito posle ramena i bench-a!!!!/ i NIKADA dan za danom.

Takodje se mogu raditi i kao trening za sebe.

Ali,APSOLUTNO NIKADA SA VECIM TEGOVIMA,VEC SA NAJMANJIMA TEGOVIMA U TERETANI!!!

Vodite racuna o tome ,jer su to VEOMA MALI MISICI ,KOJI UCVRSCUJU ZGLOBNU CAURU I TIME OMOGUCAVAJU NORMALNO FUNKCIONISANJE RAMENOG ZGLOBA.

Ovo ,stoga,JER SVIM POTISCIMA SE RAZVLACI ZGLOBNA CAURA RAMENOG ZGLOBA I TIME NARUSAVA NORMALNO FUNKCIONISANJE U RAMENOM ZGLOBU.

Otuda i bol u ramenu koji svi osecaju,A NAROCITO ONI KOJI RADE SA OZBILJNIJIM TEZINAMA BILO KOJU VRSTU POTISAKA.

Imajte ovo u vidu,JER 99 % BOLOVA U RAMENU SU BOLOVI TETIVA I MISICNIH TELA OVA 4 MALA MISICA ,A NE SAMOG RAMENOG ZGLOBA ILI DELTOIDEUS-A!!!

Poz

Van mreže Pirat

« Odgovor #11 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 02:40:15 posle podne »
jbg ja sam ovo sa slika radio kao zagrevanje sa malim tezinama naravno, pred trening za ramena... i otkad ih radim ne osecam bolove u ramenima....i cini mi se da imam vecu kontrolu nad slobodnim tegom..sad ne znam...kazes da je bolje na kraju treninga? ok, onda...menjam rutinu.. probacu posle treninga

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 02:49:14 posle podne »
Veruj mi, da SVI AUTORITETI  I U BODYBUILDING-U I POWERLIFTING-U  OBAVEZNO PREPORUCUJU DA SE TE VEZBE RADE NA KRAJU TRENINGA.

Poz

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Jul 27, 2007, 06:12:03 posle podne »
i jos jedna stvar.

Nemojte da se zbunjujete ,ako ste gledali zadnji film Branch Warren-a,jer on radi jednu-dve ove vezbe ,stojeci, na pocetku treninga,ALI U CILJU ZAGREVANJA,I  SA MINIMALNIM TEZINAMA.

Znaci samo za zagrevanje se radi sa mini tezinama, KAD SE RADI ZA SNAGU, KAO I ZA SVAKI DRUGI MISIC, RADI SE PROGRESIVNO I SA SVE VECIM TEZINAMA,JER JE VEOMA BITNO DA OVI MISICI BUDU JAKI I TIME PRUZE NEOPHODNU POTPORU!!

Verujete da nema ozbiljnijeg takmicara koji ovo ne radi.

Ima nekih, koji nisu, pa su bili primorani da pod hitno pocnu,ne bi li ,uopste, bili u stanju da od bolova rade bilo koju varijantu potisaka!!!

HOCU, OVIM, DA KAZE,DA SU OVE VEZBE NA PRVI POGLED MOZDA SMESNE ,ALI SU NEPROCENJIVO VAZNE I KO GOD IH TVRDOGLAVO NE RADI,MOGU SA 100 % SIGURNOSTI DA KAZEM, DA CE DOCI DAN, KADA CE ZAZALITI ZBOG SVOJE TVRDOGLAVOSTI.

Svako vam dobro zeleci ,ja vas pozdravljam.

Van mreže igor-bg

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Mart 05, 2011, 01:40:35 pre podne »
Nadam se da nije problem sto pisem u staroj temi ...ali imam problema salevim ramenom  i radim ove vezbice....i mislim da je ova tema veoma bitna i da treba da je opet osvezena kako bi se opet videla jer je od velikog znacaja....