April 20, 2024, 10:00:07 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.091 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: KeithTeaxy
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Another shameful act of Paul Chua-NEVEROVATNO  (Pročitano 20240 puta)

Van mreže Ted Arcidi

• Cruiserweight Member
  • CCCP ВСЕГДА CCCP...
Odg: Another shameful act of Paul Chua-NEVEROVATNO
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Avgust 16, 2007, 07:28:59 posle podne »
pa mogu ti reci da im bas dobro ide ta skola

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Van mreže SportGirl

• Lepotica
  • Minimumweight Member
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Avgust 20, 2007, 12:38:15 pre podne »
Ali i lud covjek vidi da je na tom takmicenju sve nigdje veze ... et a kamoli prof koji se takmice ... gdje nece bit frustracije majke ti... tako je i u svakom sportu... ja dok sam se bavila kickboxom isto je bilo gluposti na takmicenjima... sport vise nije sport , neke druge stvari upravljaju i njime... bezzzeee
SportGirl.

Van mreže ivan2big

• Cruiserweight Member
« Odgovor #17 poslato: Avgust 20, 2007, 04:50:01 posle podne »
 :shock: :shock: :shock:
pa za ovog sto je pobedio u kategoriji do 70 kg i nas strugarevic je konan!!!
ovakve kradje nema ni kod nas,naravno,namesta se i ovde ali ovo je bas brutalno!!
SADA ZNAM GDE SAM GRESIO!

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Mart 19, 2009, 02:21:57 posle podne »
nakon svih cudesa i svega sto se izdesavalo i naravno miloseve suspenzije iz ifbb-a zbog paul chua-e konacno je istina dolsa na videlo te je isti SKINUT SA MESTA PODPREDSEDNIKA SVETSKE IFBB FEDERACIJE..
dakle..malverazije,namestanje mesta,sakirvanje doping testova i svega ostalog sto mu se pripisivalno konacno je OBELODANJENO i covek je kao prvi korak smenjen te sledi PROCESUIRANJE ZBOG SVEGA STO JE URADIO ZA OVAJ SPORT-A VIDI SE IZ PRILOZENOG...
dakle...krenulo je i pocelo..i ja se iskreno nadam da se nece zavrsiti na ovome te da ce metla DESEGNUTI MNOGO DALJE...

koliko vidim po zadnjim situacijima gde se sve MOLE ORGNIZATORI DA UZME NEKO TAKMICENJE ;D ;D ;D,ne pise se bas sjajna buducnost
iskreno..I DOSTA JE BILO SMECA....
vreme je da se pociste govna!!!!!!!

Citat
What amazes me is with all the European federations around; why don’t they take action.  I don’t know how long Rafael Santonja can put a lid on the European’s mouths.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Citat
Remember, boxing went through the exact same convolutions of match-fixing and it took Congressional Hearings to finally drive the crooks out and clean up the sport!  Just as is the case now, opponents to the Congressional Hearings asked for "concrete proof", but that did not stop Congress from acting against the crooks and the alphabet soup organizations in boxing!

Millions of Dollars have changed hands and careers are destroyed so that these crooks who administer our sport can enjoy their ill gotten gains with impunity!  I call on Congress to act now to haul up Paul Chua and the dodgy officials in the IFBB to clean up our beloved sport of BB once and for all!!

Citat
every country who host worldchampioship should pay this amount of money so everyone who said that its for buying medals are an not a very nice person  and hater

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Van mreže TeH FiLiP

• Barbarian to be
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Mart 19, 2009, 04:21:22 posle podne »
aleluja :)
How could he know this new dawn’s light
Would change his life forever?
Set sail to sea but pulled off course
By the light of golden treasure

Van mreže malojaci

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #20 poslato: Mart 19, 2009, 05:51:06 posle podne »
Mozda se kod njih ocjenjuje i personality pa su zato ovi uzeli prva mjesta :D

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Mart 20, 2009, 07:29:55 pre podne »
SPICE  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

All IFBB officials are cheat, I heard Rafael told money from Qatar together with Adel Falhim. That's why he kicked Paul Chua out. Many Scandals are coming, Axel exposed many dirty stuffs that Rafael did to all the IFBB officials.......Raf ael takes IFBB and EBFF moneys........Tony Blinn help Rafael cheating on doping and cover up Jose's (Bazil) case.......DIRTY BxxxxxD!!!

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #22 poslato: Mart 26, 2009, 07:11:34 posle podne »
 ::) ::) ::)

Rafael takes IFBB and EBFF moneys and transfer to his own company.  Now IFBB council members want to see documents and he cannot give!!!

http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=12066.msg147319;boardseen#new

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #23 poslato: April 01, 2009, 06:55:24 pre podne »
 ;D
Ali and Kamal both failed the test in 2003 world championship. Then Kamal failed again in 2007.

Bahrain:

Sami: busted in the 2004 Asian Championship and banned for life (even though it was his 3rd time the national team never got penalized)

Noah: he failed the test in 2003 for Winstrol. Then was caught on DHEA in the 2005 Asian Championship in Korea and got striped from his 5th place. Then he did the world Champion ship in 2006.

Faisal: got 2nd in the Asian games but failed the test. ABBF took away the medal but didn’t penalize the team.

As I was told by the Bahrain federation president Kamal was caught in Bahrain 2004 in the asian championship but paul chua let it slide. Bahrain’s team didn’t mind at the time cause most of their players were competing in what was not their category.

*Tariq was 91.5KG and did the below 90KG
*Mohammed was 85.5 and did the under 80KG
*Ali Tabrizi was 89KG but was forced to do the over 90 KG so Tariq would get the gold

*Gold medalists in the mentioned categories

Also Tariq announced loudly after the show that 12 competitors failed the test in the 2004 championship but Paul Chua only announced 5 names.
___________________ _ ____

Paul made hell of money from Qatar that why none of their athletes ever failed the test; until after the Asian games. He got a lot of money, recognition from IFBB that he is the best person in Asia to handle the sport after what they saw in Asian Games in 2006 (where Qatar’s Olympic Organization did all of that to attract get the approval to host the Olympic games in 2016 and FIFA World Cup in 2018) and brought over Rafael and Ben to show off what he did. He also had a guy from Qatar as the president of the ABBF and got a lot of money out of him personally as well.

Now it is Bahrain’s turn. He failed Kamal in the test intentionally just to clear ground for the Bahrain team. They paid US$100000 for the gold medals and they will be hosting the Worlds next year and a lot of the officials will receive fat payments in cash as promised by Bahrain’s federation.

So the victories they got this year will repeat again in 2008 and non of the Bahrain team will test positive although all of them were juiced to the bone.

Paul dropped Qatar like a bad habit and now it is Bahrain’s turn to be close to the ABBF until further notice when Paul finds him self another gold egg lying Duck.

By now every one knows that it was a setup and I posted the results 1 day earlier and it was as I said. This is the video of the under 90KG category. I cant say the judges are blinder than Stevy Wonder cause even if they were they couldn’t have placed him 1st. My vote goes to Bogdan Szczotka.

http://www.eastlabs.biz/data/video/686.wmv

strange things that happened in the show was. Sazali bin Samad in the 70KG category even though he weighed 66KG ( he could have dropped the 1 kg easily. Anwar Al-Ammawi in the 60 KG category ??

all of these are for the first time cause they were instructed by Paul Chua to guarantee medals. Cause Jose Carlo Santos of Brazil was Promised gold cause the declined the offer of Brazil hosting the World Championship. 1st they wanted it in 2005 and competed against Korea. Of course Korea got it and Santos got gold.

Then went next year but Bahrain showed up and again they gave it to an Asian country and promised Brazil gold in 2007. The agreement with the Brazilian federation was to give them 3 gold medals for Santos so in 2008 they should win again.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #24 poslato: April 01, 2009, 06:56:07 pre podne »
 ::)

Rafael the most corrupt offficial in the world, he took money to bring the Qatar BB federation back on the stage, and removed the suspension of Kamal from life banned to one year. What a SHAME for IFBB president. Kamal must be banned for life for his second offence ( 2004, and 2007 ).

Rafael and Adel both crook, and corrupt, and took money from Qatar 200.000 US $, what you call this???

they never lost long time in their position, let them be happy for few month.
ADEL FAHIM EL SAYED, IFBB EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Adel Fahim, IFBB Vice President for Africa, will carry now the responsibilities of Executive Assistant to the President; replacing Paul Chua in this position; that includes a dense program of activities, demanding a heavy amount of working time in close coordination with the IFBB Headquarters.

President Santonja with his newly appointed Executive Assistant in the IFBB, Dr Adel Fahim el Sayed

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #25 poslato: April 01, 2009, 06:57:13 pre podne »
This is a dirty e-mail from Tony Blinn (Chairman of IFBB Anti-Doping Committee) to Rafael Santonja (IFBB President), You can see how DIRTY they are!!!

Dear Rafael,

Further to my e-mail below, I should have mentioned that, at first glance, I'd pick option #1.  I believe the IFBB Anti-Doping Committee is not empowered or authorized to make decisions that are outside the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules and WADA Code.  This committee, in my opinion, must only operate within the narrow confines of the aforementioned Rules and WADC.  To me, this is the proper and right thing to do.

The right to a constitutional appeal directly to the IFBB President is every member's right and, to allow this to go forward is to show how well our democracy works.  Only the President should have the right to reduce Santos' suspension to a period other than what's called for in the Rules.

Therefore, I would suggest the following course of action:

1. Allow the hearing decision and two-year suspension from the ADC to stand as is.
2. Send this decision to Santos via Pagnani and advise 1) that Santos should immediately appeal to the President under article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution, and 2) that Santos should ask for leniency and a reduction to one-year as fair and just compensation for the wrongful disqualification from the finals of the World Championships.
3. Advise Pagnani and Santos that the hearing decision is to remain confidential [will not be publicly released] pending his appeal decision.
4. This will give you some time to craft a written appeal decision.

Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive.  In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals.  Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".

I really believe that the appeal process is the best way to go.

Best regards,

Tony

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #26 poslato: April 09, 2009, 10:59:23 pre podne »
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

BODY BUILDING KAO OLIMPJSKI SPORT....hahahahhahahahahhahahah...yeahhhhhh right....
toliko su ga braca weideri zasrali da ce to da se dogodi-ALI JUCER  ;D ;D ;D
hvala bogu,imaju naslednike koji ce ovaj sport da zakopaju do grkljana....
prvi je pao CHUA i krenuo da izbacuje prljav vesh o SANTOHI.....ovaj je uzvratio udarac i rekao da nije uzeo 200 000 us dollara na proslom svetskom  ;D ;D ;D-SVI MU VERUJU...osim JIM-a.. ;) ;) ;)
jbg./.slatka je fotelja....a pogtovo kada se zna da se nikada nece postati OLIMPJSKI SPORT sto je HUAN ANOTNIO SAMARAN lepo rekao gosp BEN WEIDERU pre sigruno 15-20 godina.....tj..obecao mu je cvrstu da ce u amanet da ostavi svojim naslednicima da ovaj sport nikada nemoze i nesme da bude OLIMPJSKI SPORT.....
ah da....history je cudo...samar je naslednik kubertenovg..prodnog..pubertenovog  ;D ;D ;D,dela a ovaj je bio odan vojnik....hmmmm.......da ne idem dalje....
zalosno....ali dobro..boze moj..

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #27 poslato: April 09, 2009, 11:10:02 pre podne »
mislim da ce ovo biti BIG BANG...veliki prasak....
ojhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... :D :D :D :D

jao boze....pa ja sam znao da su to sve govna....ali ovako i ovo...kada se samo setim izmisanja stolice onom pacovu OD STRANE DUPEUVLAKACA !!!!!!!!
fuj bre..

http://www.wff.lt/forumas/viewtopic.php?t=3982

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #28 poslato: April 13, 2009, 10:54:37 pre podne »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

THERE IS NO FEDERATION REGISTERED AND RECOGNIZED BY INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ) , BECUASE THERE IS NO FEDERATION CALLED IFBB.

THERE IS INTERNATIONAL BODY BUILDERS INCORPORATION WHICH ESTABLISHED BY LATE BEN WEIDER IN THE YEAROF 1969, AND THEN TRANSFERED TO MADRID - SPAIN WHEN RAFAEL TOK THE IFBB OVER FROM BEN WEIDER. IT IS A CORPORATION, AND NOT A FEDERATION.

FOR LAST 40 YEARS THEY WAS CHEATING ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND IFBB LEGAL ADVISOR MR. AXEL DISCOVER ALL OF THEIR DIRTY GAMES, AND 1st THEY BANNED CHUA, THEN ABBF, AND NOW THEY ARE AFTER AXEL THE HONEST MAN.

THEY ( IFBB) WANT TO SEPERATE ABBF, BUT THEY FAIL, BECAUSE ASIA IS STRONG, AND UNITED, MAY BE THEY WILL GET FEW COUNTRIES WITH THIER INFLEUENCE, BUT THE MAJORITY WILL STAY WITH THE EXISTING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMEBERS.

I HOPE  I EXPLAIN TO YOU THE TRUTH, AND THE FACTS. BY THE WAY WHY NOW IFBB INVASTIGATING THE CHINA HONG KOK ATHELTES AFTER 5 YEARS, LET THEM INVASTIGATE THEIR DOPING VIOLAATION IN THE LAST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH WAS I THINK IN BAHRAIN. THEY HIDE JOSE RESULTAND RECENTLY ANNOUNCED AFTER PRESIDENT OF MALYSIAN FEDERATION WROTE SEVERAL LETTTERS TO IFBB.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #29 poslato: April 14, 2009, 06:59:06 pre podne »
 ;) ;D

DAER ALL, THIS THE TRUTH, AND THE FACT WHICH SHOWS HOW IFBB VIOLATE THE DOPING, AND WADA RULES AND REGULATION REGARDING JOSE CARLOS SANTOS FROM BRAZIL WHOM TESTED POSITIVE IN THE 2008 IFBB WOLRD BB CHAMP.

GREAT SHAME FOR IFBB TO HIDE, AND MANIPULATE THE DOPING RESULTS WHICH IS VERY SERIOUS MATTER.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWINGS:

To: "Dr. Rafael SANTONJA" <internacional@santonja.com>
"Prof. Dr. Eduardo H. De ROSE" <ehderose@terra.com.br>,
"Prof. Mauricio de Arruda CAMPOS " <mauricio@santonja.com>
Subject: FW: RES: jose carlos santos
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:46:10 -0800
Dear Rafael,

Further to my e-mail below, I should have mentioned that, at first glance, I'd pick option #1.  I believe the IFBB Anti-Doping Committee is not empowered or authorized to make decisions that are outside the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules and WADA Code.  This committee, in my opinion, must only operate within the narrow confines of the aforementioned Rules and WADC.  To me, this is the proper and right thing to do.

The right to a constitutional appeal directly to the IFBB President is every member's right and, to allow this to go forward is to show how well our democracy works.  Only the President should have the right to reduce Santos ' suspension to a period other than what's called for in the Rules.

Therefore, I would suggest the following course of action:

1. Allow the hearing decision and two-year suspension from the ADC to stand as is.
2. Send this decision to Santos via Pagnani and advise 1) that Santos should immediately appeal to the President under article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution, and 2) that Santos should ask for leniency and a reduction to one-year as fair and just compensation for the wrongful disqualification from the finals of the World Championships.
3. Advise Pagnani and Santos that the hearing decision is to remain confidential [will not be publicly released] pending his appeal decision.
4. This will give you some time to craft a written appeal decision.

Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive.  In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals.  Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".

I really believe that the appeal process is the best way to go.

Best regards,

Tony

Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 7:38 AM
To: 'IFBB'
Cc:  Prof. Dr. Eduardo H. De ROSE; Prof. Mauricio de Arruda CAMPOS
Subject: RE: RES: jose carlos santos
Dear Rafael,

Given the unique circumstances, your "exception" is most welcome.

In my opinion, may I suggest we act as follows:

OPTION #1:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, suspend Santos for two years, advise him to appeal to the IFBB President (as is his constitutional right), strike an ad hoc appeal committee, which would overturn the hearing decision and render an appeal decision to reduce the suspension to one year.

OPTION #2:
Apply the WADA Code and IFBB Anti-Doping Rules in the hearing decision, state why he cannot succeed in his petition for relief under Articles 10.5.1 and 10.5.2 (the reason why should be obvious to all and I strongly believe we shouldn't play with this), but, when it comes to the suspension part of the decision, reduce the suspension to one year based on "exceptional circumstances".  Of course, we will have to state what these circumstances are in a way that is acceptable from a "justice has been done" point of view.

I don't believe WADA would agree with such a decision; however, even more important than WADA, we have to do what's in the best interests of the IFBB first and foremost.  And we all seem to agree that it's not in our best interests to suspend Mr. Santos for two years.

Best regards,

Tony