Mart 28, 2024, 01:17:40 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.040 poruka u 18.747 tema - 20.945 članova - Poslednji član: Fredgor
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: 2007 IFBB Mr Olympia TOP TEN!  (Pročitano 15668 puta)

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
Odg: 2007 IFBB Mr Olympia TOP TEN!
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 04:39:01 posle podne »
Po kriterijumu,koji su ocigledno furali,NI POD TACKOM  - RAZNO - CUTLER NIJE MOGAO BITI ISPRED MARTINEZA!!!

Naravno,moze se dosta govoriti o kriterijumu,kako i Pedja govori,ALI AKO SU VEC USTANOVILI OVAKAV KRITERIJUM,PA KAKO MOZE CUTLER BITI ISPRED MARTINEZA????

Pa,u petak vece je bio ,kao izduvani balon bez imalo detalja u bilo kojoj pozi!!!

Van forme,potpuno!!

A za taj promasaj, je Coleman prosle godine, izgubio titulu!!!!?????

Stvarno su ga usrali.

Uzgred ,plasman Colemana na cetvrto mesto,pa.....i da i ne....

pa nemoj mi samo reci da je trebalo roonie da bude bolje plasiran...

pa covece on medju 6 nije zasluzio da bude

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 04:45:53 posle podne »
Jay je popravio formu od petka, izbacio je malo vode i može se reći da je pretekao Dextera, ali sigurno ne i Martineza. Nije prevelika nepravda, ali je ipak nepravda.

Coleman je morao ići iza dvojca Wolf - Melvin, s' tim da bih ja ipak stavio Melvina ispred Wolfa.

Takođe žabac je previsoko plasiran. Stavio bih i Badella i Jacksona ispred njega.

po kojem to kriteriju bi recimo melvin bio sipred wolfa i zasto

i po kojem je to osnovu jay pretekao dexa kada je bio zaliven kao prase cela 2 dana i treblo je da bude najvise 4

Van mreže Alexandr Timoshenko

• VIP
  • Light Heavyweight Member
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #17 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 04:48:42 posle podne »
Quote:
More delusional rubbish from Muscletech. Awful company with awful products.
I travelled from the UK to Vegas back in 2005 to see the Mr.Olympia, and that was probably the biggest waste of money back then, its a shame to see that things have only got worse since.
It seems that the IFBB is so commercially naive, that they are incapable of seeing the damaging effect the supplement industry has on this "sport". They should be limited to either sponsoring events, or sponsoring athletes....not both. When you have both you end up with vested interests. 

Quote:
All fans and IFBB competitive BB (except Jay of course!) should BOYCOTT the Mr. O. Let them print their tickets for the show...we're not buying cause we're not coming , let them invite the BB to compete ... Don't show up. Let Jay Cutler compete with Jocelyn Pelletier and Kenny Jones to an empty auditorium. Leave the magazines with the Mr. O contest on the rack. BOYCOTT!!!! 

Quote:
Hmm, seems youre a bit "commercially" naive. The goal of the ifbb responsibles is to make as much money as they can. The ifbb is a like corporation, not like a true sport association. The goal of Mr. Olympia is to promote bodybuilding products (which are useless btw, the usefull products are illegal so they can't sell those), and for this goal they need to set up "competions", but it has to be not too obvious, so they let some small window for competition at the places lower then, who knows, spots 4 and below? Maybe not even that. For example someone who doesn't speak english can't win the Mr. O, cause hes not usefull for marketing. 

Quote:
I think you are correct, and in fact I am both naive and delusional, as for a minute I was thinking that the IFBB was a responsible and legitimate organisation, until you reminded me of the truth lol
The IFBB is more of a tool to facilitate the creation of promotional tools for the supplement industry....ie Pro bodybuilders.
I guess you can liken it to the WWE, in the way that Vince Mcmahon uses his wrestlers as little more than cattle that he can use to generate a million and one ways to make money via ,shows, clothes, vids, ring tones, t-shirts etc, if anything Im sure the supplement companies are dying to make Professional bodybuilding more of an entertainment event rather than the sport its trying to be. 

Quote:
learn to control your disappointment and give credit to the winner and officials they deserve it that is strength of character,put yourself in cutlers place ,the judges did a good job,Martinez waist is wider than cutlers at a shorter height thats a serious flaw he hides with massive v taper but it is there,Jay was on enough when he hit the shots except for outer arms but he get victor on size ,calves .I noticed one extremely odd thing everyone appeared off except the person on the right of the stage or left in photos ,victor spent his time there ,was their some really odd lighting.I bet victoe scared cutler into some decent training and eating this year so.By the way where did victor clearly get the points on jay in your opinion skorpyo. 

Quote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT, OR DID YOU EVEN SEE THE SAME SHOW??? YOU NEED GLASSES DUDE. 

Quote:
I know what you mean man... I think the Mr Olympia has turned into a corrupt parody of what real bodybuilding should be like. It's typical that a guy like Cutler can win a trophy. The Mr Olympia isn't the most prestigious title, that is one thing that has been proved this weekend...
I hate to call myself a bodybuilder if Cutler is supposed to be the "best"... Haha give me a break 

Quote:
Last year was a compromise, both Jay and Ronnie were off, it wasn't a "Best in the World" physique that won.
This year, it was a parody of last year's contest. Jay and Ronnie should have tied for fourth or fifth place. This is so 1980. 

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 04:54:43 posle podne »
hahahhahahahah

way to go iron.....

and when I say that arnold are wiing 1980 like jay now...nobody belive..

it is so 80 s

• VIP
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 06:44:59 posle podne »
Maybe Jay should talk to MUSCLETECH about selling bacon as a supplement, HE SURE AS HELL HAD A FAT LOWER BACK THAT COULD HAVE GENERATED A COUPLE OF POUNDS, MAYBE THREE!!

Dorian never did anything to market the sport during his reign, and his physique was hardly appealling in the mainstream at the time. He still won!

Until you know the difference between water and fat you should just leave it to the judges.

• VIP
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #20 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 07:17:58 posle podne »

• VIP
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Septembar 30, 2007, 10:52:28 posle podne »
 :lol:

• VIP
  • SELF MADE MAN
    • body-building.ru
« Odgovor #22 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2007, 03:07:13 posle podne »
 :lol:

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2007, 03:26:20 posle podne »
hahahahaha Great pic man :lol: Let the Sandow be with you :lol:
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže aragorn

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #24 poslato: Oktobar 02, 2007, 04:14:37 posle podne »
Predraze,nismo se ,opet,razumeli.

I ja mislim, da je trebao biti 6 ili 7 -i.

Martinez,Wolf,pa onda Dex,tim redosledom od 1-3 mest,po mom misljenju,naravno.
"Ja sam Put,Istina i Zivot"Hristos Gospod

Van mreže exodus_1

• Član
« Odgovor #25 poslato: Oktobar 03, 2007, 02:07:12 posle podne »