Maj 08, 2024, 01:59:00 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.108 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: d0ss
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: UFC 126 Silva vs Belfort  (Pročitano 18999 puta)

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
UFC 126 Silva vs Belfort
« poslato: Januar 03, 2011, 03:28:30 pre podne »

Main card

* Middleweight Championship bout: Brazil Anderson Silva (c) vs. Brazil Vitor Belfor
    * Light Heavyweight bout: United States Forrest Griffin vs. United States Rich Franklin
    * Welterweight bout: United States Jake Ellenberger vs. Brazil Carlos Eduardo Rocha
    * Light Heavyweight bout: United States Jon Jones vs. United States Ryan Bader
    * Bantamweight bout: United States Miguel Torres vs. United States Antonio Banuelos

Preliminary card

* Lightweight bout: Canada Sam Stout vs. England Paul Kelly
    * Featherweight bout: United States Chad Mendes vs. Japan Michihiro Omigawa
    * Lightweight bout: England Paul Taylor vs. United States Gabe Ruediger
    * Bantamweight bout: Japan Norifumi Yamamoto vs. United States Demetrious Johnson
    * Light Heavyweight bout: United States Kyle Kingsbury vs. United States Ricardo Romero
    * Welterweight bout: United States Mike Pierce vs. United States Kenny Robertson

if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates

Van mreže igor2806

• Heavyweight Member
  • To be a legend, you have to beat a legend!!!
Odg: UFC 126 Silva vs Belfort
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Januar 03, 2011, 03:39:37 pre podne »
Strasan mec za titulu,ako bude nakaut Belforta to ce biti nakaut stoljeca:) Ima jebeno brze ruke,wow...msm da je ovo najtezi ispit u karijerij silve..imam osecaj da se ovaj mec odlaze 5 godina...
Griffin vs Franklin,odlican mec, Grifin posle pobede protiv Tito Oriza (split deciosion ) a Franklin posle pobede Chucka odlican mec..
Jones Vs Bader  strasno strasno..

Odlicni traileri:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBK1RX9R5Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLLFhNlq5c&feature=related
if you can walk out of the gym after legs, GET BACK IN THERE!!

''Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.'' -Dorian Yates

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Januar 08, 2011, 04:44:10 posle podne »

Van mreže Burner

• Bantamweight Member
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Januar 08, 2011, 08:44:35 posle podne »
mislim da ce ga silva nokautirati.E sad u kojoj rundi tesko je reci.U svakom slucaj ova borba nema sanse da bude predata sudijama.
Odlican card
« Poslednja izmena: Januar 08, 2011, 08:54:24 posle podne Burner »

Van mreže judge_wolf

• Lightweight Member
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Januar 10, 2011, 10:10:40 pre podne »
mislim da pobedjuje belfort nokautom.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephirothfemto

"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - bj penn

Van mreže milan87

• Lightweight Member
  • Train hard win easy
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Januar 10, 2011, 11:55:25 pre podne »
mislim da pobedjuje belfort nokautom.
x2

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Januar 10, 2011, 12:19:05 posle podne »
Da koji ce se tek na usporenom snimku videti

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Januar 11, 2011, 09:40:05 posle podne »
mislim da je silva ce silva dobiti nokautom ili odlukom :P

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 02:09:24 posle podne »
mislim da je silva ce silva dobiti nokautom ili odlukom :P
The Truth Is, Anderson Silva Is the Underdog To Beat Vitor

It really is amazing how things are shaping up for UFC 126.

The card was recently finalized with the confirmation of Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone's UFC debut against Paul Kelly, now meaning that an 11-fight card will be on and popping for Super Bowl Saturday.

What amazes me the most are the betting odds for this event right now.

According to Bet-Ed.com, Antonio Banuelos, Demetrious Johnson, Ryan Bader, Carlos Eduardo Rocha, and Forrest Griffin all stand as underdogs to win their respective fights, which is fairly expected.

I'm a tiny bit surprised that Kid Yamamoto is a bit of a favorite to win, but Miguel Torres, Jon Jones, Jake Ellenberger, and Rich Franklin all stand as favorites to prevail...and that comes as no surprise to anyone.

What shocks and surprises me the most is the favorite to walk out as the Middleweight Champion.

If you look at Bet-Ed's lines, The Spider is the favorite to win against Vitor Belfort on Feb. 5 compared to Vitor.

Really, you're serious...a favorite to win?

I am a fan of Anderson Silva always, but we're talking about a guy that we were all quick to write off after Chael Sonnen almost snapped his win streak, his title reign, and any hopes of GSP-Silva.

The fact that Anderson Silva submitted Sonnen was completely overshadowed by what Sonnen did during the fight, and yet we're calling him a favorite?

"Underdog" is more appropriate here.

Anderson Silva is a great striker, and a hell of a fighter...hence, he's the man I consider to be arguably the greatest Middleweight Champion (if not "fighter") in all of MMA.

That said, let's stop BSing ourselves. Let's quit pretending that we're honestly putting Vitor Belfort on the same level that we all put Thales Leites or Demian Maia.

We all know Vitor is the only Middleweight in the UFC who actually can give Silva his first career loss by KO, and we all know that even when we think Silva is in control of the situation, Vitor's the type of guy that will fight off of his back, thus making people question if Silva really was dominating Vitor.

Don't believe it? Ask Tito Ortiz.

Do I think Silva has a shot to beat Belfort without the judges robbing The Phenom?

YES, I do...let's get that clear right now.

If Alistair Overeem can win three Heavyweight Championships (and not piss hot afterwards for any of those fights), then I say Anderson Silva can finish Vitor Belfort.

What I do question is where people get off acting like Belfort's only way to beat Silva is a robbery on the scorecards, when they were also the ones saying that he's no longer the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world after the Sonnen fight.

Even I admit I freaked out when I saw Sonnen do what he did to Silva, and I couldn't even use the rib injury as a reason for what Sonnen accomplished.

If that's what happens against a wrestler with an Olympic-alternate background (albeit one who is a politician, a former real-estate agent, and a fighter with an apparently-abnormally-low testosterone-to-estrogen ratio in his body), think of what Vitor could do.

Belfort has beaten the best, and he's been beaten by the best, but at no point in time was there ever a question about the damage he could do with his hands.

Silva can do some damage to Belfort as well in this fight if he comes in with some good cardio and that body movement a la Roy Jones Jr.

There's no question that Silva can indeed hurt Vitor and there's certainly no reason to think he doesn't have a shot to beat Belfort.

To call him a favorite over the challenger, though?

Even if it's Silva, that's probably going a bit overboard, but I could be proven wrong come Feb. 5

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/573400-ufc-126-the-truth-is-anderson-silva-is-the-underdog-to-beat-vitor-belfort

Van mreže gonzo

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 03:20:03 posle podne »
kakva pizdarija, covek od najboljeg p4p borca na svetu za cas postane anderdog :D
gluposti, i dalje silva ima vece sanse za pobedu.

Van mreže celox

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 05:19:54 posle podne »

Van mreže left hook

• Cruiserweight Member
  • Markedj4ny BIG Team
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 06:55:11 posle podne »
kakva pizdarija, covek od najboljeg p4p borca na svetu za cas postane anderdog :D
gluposti, i dalje silva ima vece sanse za pobedu.
smijesno ljudi zaboravljaju da ovo nije vitihno prije 10 godina mladji :)

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 09:17:22 posle podne »
da bas tako a i zaboravljaju da se tukao sa HW LHW,i konacno kod extreme couture u MW
to ce biti stojka jer obojica to obozavaju,a i na zemlji nije los,tj.on je expert u bjj i dobro rve
cak je mozda sad sazreo kao osoba i borac,i kakvih je imao emotivnih problema zbog sestre pokojne...izgleda da je sve to prevazisao i cini mi se da cemo gledati pravog Vitora....:x

deadgame

• Gost
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Januar 16, 2011, 09:32:53 posle podne »

Van mreže gonzo

• Middleweight Member
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Januar 17, 2011, 05:31:28 posle podne »