April 18, 2024, 05:36:29 pre podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.090 poruka u 18.750 tema - 20.948 članova - Poslednji član: stefanl
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Anabolics 2006 (Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual)  (Pročitano 7663 puta)

Van mreže MR.BIG

• Admin
  • Super-heavyweight Member
  • BB Klub MR.BIG Kula
Anabolics 2006 (Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual)
« poslato: Septembar 16, 2007, 01:30:16 pre podne »
Mozda je bilo, mozda nije .... ali ne skodi , a sve sto ne skodi ....

Anabolics 2006 (Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual)

This is no ordinary steroid book. This is ANABOLICS 2006, the extraordinary indisputable leader in steroid information. Newly released, this 5th edition hardcover behemoth boasts over 700 pages pumped full of vital information including over 180 individual drugs profiled and close to 3,000 real drug photographs. ANABOLICS 2006 is #1 because it is the BIGGEST and the BEST.

World-renowned anabolic authority, William Llewellyn has written and rewritten the definitive book on steroids. His series of ANABOLICS books have become the most trusted steroid and performance drug reference books of its kind. For close to 15 years Llewellyn has uncovered and compiled cutting-edge insider’s information from actual drug manufacturers, dealers, and users from all over the world guaranteeing accurate up-to-date information.

With ANABOLICS 2006 anyone can become an expert on the subject of steroids and performance drugs. By separating fact from fiction with real hardcore accurate and honest information ANABOLICS 2006 enables you to become a steroid authority. This is why this massive reference manual is used by more professionals than any other book. ANABOLICS 2006 is the premier book for anyone interested in steroids and performance drugs.

* The #1 steroid reference book with over 100,000 copies of ANABOLICS in circulation in over 50 countries.
* Trusted by forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, and news organizations for accuracy and legitimacy.
* Used by professional & Olympic athletes, coaches, and sports organizations to cut through the myths and misconceptions.

Why ANABOLICS 2006 is still the #1 Best Seller!

* Complete Anabolic Overview - Learn about steroid pharmacology, biochemistry, and muscular development physiology.Get Your PhD!
* You Get Practical Application Information - Learn insider information about steroid cycles and stacks used by the pros including injection techniques, safety, and side effects.Vital Insider Info!
* It’s a Performance Drug Encyclopedia - Covers the entire performance drug spectrum of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids, Analgesics, Anti-Estrogens, Appetite Stimulants, Diuretics, Endurance/ Erythropoietic Drugs, Fat Loss Agents, Growth Hormone, Hypoglycemics, Liver Detoxification, Masking Agents, Reductase Inhibitors, Site Enhancement, and Testosterone Stimulating Drugs.No Other Book Comes Close!
* 180 Drugs Profiled - Completely accurate descriptions on the function, benefit, use, risk level, chemical names, anabolic and estrogenic activity. Nothing is left out!
* Review Lab Tests - Find out what’s legit and what’s not with actual laboratory results by manufacturer & lot number.Shocking Results!
* Identify & Avoid Counterfeits - Step-by-step instructions for spotting the newest and most sophisticated fakes.Don’t Get Fooled!
* View close to 3,000 Pictures - Instantly identify the latest gear photos. You’ll become a global expert. 500+ New Ones

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/55843789/Anabolics_2006.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/55833159/Anabolics_2006.part2.rar
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Van mreže Vladar

• Admin
    • https://www.proteini.si/me/
Odg: Anabolics 2006 (Anabolic Steroid Reference Manual)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Septembar 16, 2007, 01:40:03 pre podne »
Nice! TNX BIG!
PRVI CRNOGORSKI WEBSHOP ZA PRODAJU DIJETETSKIH SUPLEMENATA I OPREME ZA BODYBUILDING:
www.proteini.me

Van mreže Vladimir Milosavljevic

• Bantamweight Member
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Septembar 18, 2007, 07:38:41 pre podne »
Ima se jos od prosle godine. Anabolics 2007 ima 1000 strana. Cekamo 2008.
Every Time My Phone Ring Dog it's 18-5
Only Problem Dat I Have Is What Car I'm Gone Drive
I'm A Real Street Nigga I Aint Never Had Shit
Man This Chain Roun My Neck Cost 4 Or 5 Bricks

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Septembar 18, 2007, 08:12:14 pre podne »
Uzimao sam je od Deatha(novu).Enciklopedia.Ja imam stariju verziju,nova je porucena.

Van mreže H2SO4

• sve je to na psihickoj bazi ®
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Septembar 18, 2007, 03:25:18 posle podne »
okle si je narucio? koliko parica, shipping carina itd ?
matere mi matere,
kupicu ti dimije

Van mreže Polomac

• http://miskopolomac.blogspot.com/
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Septembar 18, 2007, 09:30:02 posle podne »
Meni ce je drugar tamo uzeti,pa posto treba da dodje ponece mi je.Nego vidi sa Death Rowom da ti objasni na koji nacin je on narucivao.Njemu je stigla.Cena je oko 80jurica.Pozdrav