April 24, 2024, 03:14:56 posle podne
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte. Da niste izgubili svoj aktivacioni mejl?
419.106 poruka u 18.751 tema - 20.949 članova - Poslednji član: JankoStev
X3MShop banner

Autor Tema: Yuri Gutsan from Latvia  (Pročitano 24204 puta)

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
    • http://www.kachok.lv
Yuri Gutsan from Latvia
« poslato: Decembar 15, 2005, 09:01:06 pre podne »
Hello! My name is Yuri and i live in Latvia.
I am here by invitation from Pedjos, who i really respect! Obey, Pedjos!
 :evilbat:
I do workout for 15 years allready. I know that results are not so good for 15 years of training. But i've done my own weight double. I started to train when i was 59 kg with same height, and now i am up to 122 kg :-) That's some results!
Here is some of my pics.

Van mreže Markoni

• Super-heavyweight Member
Re: Yuri Gutsan from Latvia
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Decembar 15, 2005, 09:31:00 pre podne »
welcome Yuri  :D  :D

Vojislav

• Gost
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Decembar 16, 2005, 01:52:54 posle podne »
Hi, Yuri!
Pedjos is in hospital. He have some operation, and he will be with as for three days, when he came home from hospital.

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Decembar 18, 2005, 08:51:01 pre podne »
I heard that he had hernia removed. I hope he got well.

Van mreže sasacg

• Admin
  • Get up you son of a bitch,'cause Mickey loves you!
    • http://www.realx3mforum.com
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Decembar 18, 2005, 10:53:56 pre podne »
he said that he's goona be here with us probably tommorow in the morning
"You'll be able to spit nails. You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder, you're gonna become a very dangerous person"

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE !!!

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Decembar 18, 2005, 06:40:21 posle podne »
Good! He allways bring some life with him!
Here is some other pics of mine:

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Decembar 19, 2005, 12:05:04 posle podne »
first-welcome my frend!!!

second-are you crazy!!!!!..I just come out from hopsital.....doctro said to me....no hard thing..such as this on your mind :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: hahhahhahahhahah..just joke my frend...

Now evetyhing is ok,adn I have some conslutation with doctor on friday and then I think its over...

I hope you will be here often beacuse I think eveybody here know english well,so you just shoot :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: ...of course...and more pic like this!!!!!!!

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Decembar 19, 2005, 01:00:34 posle podne »
Hey, Pedjos! Welcome back! Get well sooner!
About that "hard things" on my mind, hey, they both just my students! One of them became European champion this summer in Sapri (IBFA).

If you are speking of link on other forum... may be that was too much a little bit ;-) but i like it!

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #8 poslato: Decembar 19, 2005, 07:39:28 posle podne »
Citat: Yuri-Gutsan
Hey, Pedjos! Welcome back! Get well sooner!
About that "hard things" on my mind, hey, they both just my students! One of them became European champion this summer in Sapri (IBFA).

If you are speking of link on other forum... may be that was too much a little bit ;-) but i like it!
...hahhahahha...yes...I think about that link all time.....very interesting.......are you being there??....

BTW-I never ask you....what is your next competotion???

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Decembar 19, 2005, 09:07:45 posle podne »
Too bad, but i wasn't there.
About next contest. I'll compete next spring-summer. Not decided yet which federation. I like WABBA, but i am not sure if i measure up to this strong comparisons. Last time i was sixth at European Championships. I am surely willing to compete in Slovenia ( i just love that country), so there will be more than one contest for sure. Also i want to participate in WFF Pro contest next spring in Russia. It will be held in Yekaterinburg which i like very much too, and promoters of that contest promised to me to pay my travel expences. That matters a lot for me now. As i am really broke after my last traveling bonanza.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #10 poslato: Decembar 20, 2005, 04:09:18 pre podne »
Too bad, but i wasn't there.
About next contest. I'll compete next spring-summer. Not decided yet which federation. I like WABBA, but i am not sure if i measure up to this strong comparisons. Last time i was sixth at European Championships. I am surely willing to compete in Slovenia ( i just love that country), so there will be more than one contest for sure. Also i want to participate in WFF Pro contest next spring in Russia. It will be held in Yekaterinburg which i like very much too, and promoters of that contest promised to me to pay my travel expences. That matters a lot for me now. As i am really broke after my last traveling bonanza.
...yes,unfortunatly we eveybody have same problem.....same sport-same problem..shitt man...

but like milos always told me-just keep smile and every year come back,and let know to everybody that you are going only on top...not down :wink:  :wink:

It's look like that you have lot of competition next year....I thnik our frend gasper will make his own federation and its will be wff or wpf,beacuse this year et slo open it was mes.....not mes.....shit mes your...it was terrible....its better that you don't being there....

but hey-we have some beatifule time in slovenija..it was great...especaly food :P  :P  :P ....I come back home 6 kg heavyer :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

anyway.....I hope that we will see each other next year et slovenia....and I wish you all best when you are start with your prepration....

Van mreže Binais_Begovic

• VIP
  • Middleweight Member
  • Team Milos
    • http://www.Binaisbegovic.com
« Odgovor #11 poslato: Decembar 21, 2005, 12:12:34 posle podne »
Good luck with your preparations Yuri! You look great!

Van mreže Yuri-Gutsan

• Član
« Odgovor #12 poslato: Decembar 21, 2005, 12:39:57 posle podne »
Thanx a lot!
I just got info that there will be only one contest in Slovenia this year. It will be held in oktober. But it will be in Maribor. I wasn't there! But i surely want to get there :-)
 But there still left couple of contests this spring.
By the way, anybody of you does use insulin while preparing for contest? I have no expirience with insulin at all. I tryed it, but it only maked me fatter. I am sure i've done everithing absolutely wrong. I would be really happy to get some info on that case.

Van mreže Pedja_Petrovic

• Admin
  • THE GENERAL OF ARMY
    • Ogistra Suplement Shop
« Odgovor #13 poslato: Decembar 21, 2005, 02:16:24 posle podne »
Thanx a lot!
I just got info that there will be only one contest in Slovenia this year. It will be held in oktober. But it will be in Maribor. I wasn't there! But i surely want to get there :-)
 But there still left couple of contests this spring.
By the way, anybody of you does use insulin while preparing for contest? I have no expirience with insulin at all. I tryed it, but it only maked me fatter. I am sure i've done everithing absolutely wrong. I would be really happy to get some info on that case.
...hi yuri...I think it will be more that one competition in slovenia this year.just wait and ask gasper he will told you everything about this new competition and I think it will be great suprise for everybody.

I use insulin for my prepration this year for balkan championship and european champion ship and for our nationals and if its work you can see on pictures from this year :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

if you want and if you think that I cant help...just shoot with questions.....I try to help.......

Van mreže Binais_Begovic

• VIP
  • Middleweight Member
  • Team Milos
    • http://www.Binaisbegovic.com
« Odgovor #14 poslato: Decembar 21, 2005, 02:49:25 posle podne »
Insuline can be very usefull if you take it right otherwise it can kill you or make you fat. Diuretics, Insulin and DNP are three things that we should have respect for!

Start at very low doses like 4 IU a day for a couple a days and try to higher doses after that. I think that using insulin without GH is useless. They work perfect in a symbios:)

B